• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Putin challenges Biden to Online Live Debate

Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
20,632
Location
Ivory Tower
So, after Biden's script writers called Putin a "killer", he was asked about that and said the following today (original video), text auto-translated from a trustworthy translation into German:

VV said:
Putin: I have said this before, when we analyze someone, we have the feeling that we are looking at them through a magnifying glass, or at least through a pane of glass. In reality, we are looking at ourselves in the mirror.

After all, we have to move forward with our intergovernmental relations, so here is what I was just thinking about so that we don't continue to make back-and-forth statements: Last time, the initiative for our phone call came from President Biden (Translator's note: At that time, it was about the extension of the NEW START treaty).

I would like to suggest to President Biden that we continue our discussion, but on one condition: That we do it live, online. Without delays, in a direct, open discussion. I think that would be interesting for the Russian people and for the American people, yes, and also for many other countries, after all, on the shoulders of the largest nuclear powers lies a special responsibility for the security of the planet.

We can talk about our bilateral relations, about strategic stability, about the resolution of regional conflicts, there are many of them, I will not list them here. And also about other problems that humanity is facing today, I mean the fight against the pandemic, as we know, the situation in the U.S. is not easy, they are still far from a solution, we are moving forward much safer. We can tell something about this, share our experience.

But I repeat, on the condition that it will be a direct, fair conversation, and live.

Question from the journalist: When? Any time?

Putin: I don't want to put it on the back burner, on the weekend I want to go to Taiga, have some rest, but we can do it tomorrow or let's say on Monday.

Here you go, we are ready to do it at any time convenient to the American side. I will give the appropriate instruction to the State Department right now.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)


:popcorn6
 
Last edited:
One would think that the kleptocracy is too busy for debates - I guess they need a break from fleecing the Russian nation...
 
So, after Biden's script writers called Putin a "killer", he was asked about that and said the following today (original video), text auto-translated from a trustworthy translation into German:




:popcorn6

In case you have not received the news, Putin is a killer.

Putin has killed a number of people who have gotten in his way over the years.

And quite unlike that stupid, idiotic, lying, POS Trump, Biden will not go around kissing the ass of Putin.
 
So, after Biden's script writers called Putin a "killer", he was asked about that and said the following today (original video), text auto-translated from a trustworthy translation into German:




:popcorn6

Do you, Childlike Empress, have an opinion on what complex political and diplomatic issues may be resolved in such a debate? Do you see any mutually advantageous agreements resulting? Or do you, perhaps, like me, see this as nothing more that a little political theatre by Putin - a mildly comical but insignificant performance for his lackeys?
 
yep, we need some Stakes!

If Biden gets a zinger in, we get Ukraine.
If Putin is objectively funny, he gets Alaska back.
 
Can we vote on whether to give him a different state instead?
 
I'm sure Biden had a bit of a chuckle and then went about his day. I don't get the feeling that Biden is one to punch below weight.
 
And there's this from a month ago:
Ukraine has accused Russia of targeted assassinations of "perceived opponents" in a case lodged at the European Court of Human Rights, the latest salvo by Kiev in a barrage of legal complaints against Moscow. The case, which was filed last week, accuses Russia of carrying out "state-authorised" assassinations in Russia and on the territory of other states ... outside a situation of armed conflict, the court said on Tuesday. trtworld link

How anyone can persist in turning a blind eye to the violence Putin has unleashed on opposition figures is reprehensible. Humankind has to have certain basic levels of decency, especially for our leaders, and Putin violates them all. Anyone who refuses to see that is truly disgusting. :(
 
Even Putin's a media whore now? I guess it really is true: everything Trump touches dies.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom