• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed Corona Virus Conspiracy Theories....

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Carlin told it like it was and talk about TRUTHS. So he was a comedian, so what.

Miss him, can just hear him now on this Covid BS

He would most likely be telling people to wear their masks and stop being such ******* morons. He didn't particularly like those who endangered other people because of their own stupidity and/or arrogance.

Edited by zooterkin: 
<SNIP>
Edited for rule 0 and rule 12.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
George Carlin told it like it was and talk about TRUTHS. So he was a comedian, so what.

Miss him, can just hear him now on this Covid BS

Carlin was also bright enough to recognize a potentially lethal disease when he saw one. He most definitely never got caught up in any conspiracy theories. No doubt his opinion on "this Covid bs" would be to castigate the conspiracy theorists for being (to use a phrase he would use) ******* stupid.
 
Yes., she does come across like George Carlin in a female body. Love love love what she spouts out. How Brave of her.

I agree with you.
<SNIP>Edit for rule 11.
Please stop posting irrelevant links to music videos.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: zooterkin
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Carlin on angels.


Pretty sure I know how he'd feel about COVID CTers.
 
:
How is it brave to deny that something exists that has killed hundreds of thousands of people?

Did you miss where I said I knew someone who had died of COVID? No serious underlying conditions, reasonably fit, mid 50s. Ended up on a ventilator. Died on a ventilator.
2.5 million deaths worldwide.

That nurse is nuttier than an almond orchard.,
 
I found her rant highly amusing. She's got to be one of the most ignorant , but self certain, blatherers I've run across. Thanks for posting the link. Made my day.
The illusory superiority that eminates from these crackpots is something to behold.

Equating this frothing dimwit to George Carlin is utterly surreal.
 
How is it brave to deny that something exists that has killed hundreds of thousands of people?

Did you miss where I said I knew someone who had died of COVID? No serious underlying conditions, reasonably fit, mid 50s. Ended up on a ventilator. Died on a ventilator.

: 2.5 million deaths worldwide.

That nurse is nuttier than an almond orchard.,

That's 500,000 American people, and 2 million "others".

Yes, this pisses me off! Seems like Americans have claimed this disease for themselves and the rest of the world is an afterthought.
 
Yes, she made my day too, we live different types of days don't we????

Howdy Caroline

Did you forget to explain to us why the healthy Polynesians suffered huge losses do to being infected with European disease - did they not have enough vitamin C?
 
How is it brave to deny that something exists that has killed hundreds of thousands of people?

Did you miss where I said I knew someone who had died of COVID? No serious underlying conditions, reasonably fit, mid 50s. Ended up on a ventilator. Died on a ventilator.

Your friend died and good chance weak immune system was the culprit.

Did you listen to the Nurse?
 
Howdy Caroline

Did you forget to explain to us why the healthy Polynesians suffered huge losses do to being infected with European disease - did they not have enough vitamin C?

I don't know about the polynesians and the European disease.
 
It's an 8-minute video. It's a common courtesy around here to at least give a brief summary of what it contains.

Brief summary: It's idiotic ranting from a woman who comes off like a drunk teenager. The only thing a took away from it is feeling sorry for her child.
 
Last edited:
You are telling me what Paul Craig Roberts thinks without a shred of evidence to any racist thing that he has ever said?

When you start slinging ad hominem bullcrap it doesn't get much lower than implying racist associations imvho.

Are you quoting some "facts" from Matthew as your source? Wow.

YOU DEFINITELY DIDN'T PUT UP, SO YOU MAY AS WELL SHUT UP. I'm done with you.

This seems to be a very sensitive topic for you. Why do you suppose that is? I mean, most people wouldn't defend an obvious anti Semite when it's so trivially easy to find out the person is really an anti Semite. You choose to do so. Odd.
 
Wow, 30 seconds to the first lie. Is that a record for ignorant ******** posted here, or have I missed something?

Define "here." I'm pretty sure that 30 seconds isn't even close to the record when it comes to how long it's taken for lies to be said, though, especially in this particular forum.
 
From an Angry RN on Covid 19, believe it or not, conspiracy or not...I believe it and felt this way from Day 1.

https://www.brighteon.com/defa9762-fe07-493a-8709-6b03b66734dc
Self-pegged as a true believer from day one. The science obviously doesn't matter to you. The death toll doesn't matter. The overflowing hospitals don't matter. The simple measures that can be taken to stop the spread don't matter, because you're supremely confident that your pre-conceived notions are all that do matter.

It's bleakly refreshing to see a blind zealot who flat out owns their staggering ignorance. Who flat out owns their illusory superiority. Crikey, you run it up a flagpole.
 
Several posts have been moved to AAH for assorted reasons.

Please keep to the topic of the thread. Which is not, among other things, each other, nor is it Holocaust Denial.

Thank you.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: zooterkin
 
Your friend died and good chance weak immune system was the culprit.

Did you listen to the Nurse?

Wow. So you ignore that I pointed out that he did not have any underlying conditions and simply assert that he did. Your arrogance is staggering.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom