• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Famous people with Covid-19

I just heard about Charlie Pride. He is legend. I grew up in the South listening to him, and will continue to listen, forever.
 
France's President Emmanuel Macron has tested positive for Covid-19, his office says.
The 42-year-old took a test after developing symptoms and will now isolate for seven days, the Elysée Palace said in a statement.

Mr Macron "is still in charge" of running the country and will work remotely, said an official.
"The President of the Republic has been diagnosed positive for Covid-19 today," the Elysée said on Thursday morning. The diagnoses was made following a "test performed at the onset of the first symptoms", the statement added.

It is not yet known how Mr Macron caught the virus but his office said it was identifying those he had been in close contact.
Prime Minister Jean Castex, 55, is also self-isolating as he is considered a possible "contact case", officials said. He was due to introduce the government's Covid vaccination policy in the Senate on Thursday - now Health Minister Olivier Véran is doing it instead.

The statement did not mention whether Mr Macron's wife Brigitte, who is 67, had also tested positive.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-55347406
 
Last edited:
Based on the last time I saw her on TV, I'm surprised that the portrait of herself that she apparently had hidden in her attic didn't protect her.
 
Based on the last time I saw her on TV, I'm surprised that the portrait of herself that she apparently had hidden in her attic didn't protect her.

I know, I saw her several years ago and thought she looked great! (without a lot of artifice) Hard to believe she was 20 years older than I am.
 
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame guitarist and co-founder of the group Heart - Roger Fisher - was diagnosed with covid a couple of days ago. Hit pretty hard - but not hospitalized as of yet.

Roger has recovered! Talked to him yesterday and he is doing well with apparently (fingers crossed) no long term complications.
 
WWE wrestler Drew McIntyre announced that he tested positive (but is asymptomatic).

Given how close wrestlers get, it has the potential to get messy.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom