Thermal
August Member
Well sure, I can also make up some weak scenario with an ambiguous and unconfident statement about a vague suspicion and say "but, but, but". But that's not the kind of thing we're talking about here; we're talking about an ex-girlfriend stating, definitively, that she knows he is building bombs specifically inside a trailer on his property, and those statements being supported by an attorney who has represented the alleged bomb-builder, saying (essentially) "yes, I have often heard him talking about building bombs and am convinced he is absolutely capable of doing so". Police report
We are talking about building bombs here, and many of us are fully capable of doing so. Grounds for a search? I think not, unless we are making credible threats to use them. Girlfriend is shaky on the credibility front, and lawyer dude testifies to no more than what we are doing here. If lawyer dude actually saw explosives, different story, methinks. Just believing a guy can make them and chats about them is commonplace enough.