Meadmaker
Unregistered
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2004
- Messages
- 29,033
By the way, this is the video clip that all the conspiracy theorists say proves the RV did not explode, because the last remnants of the explosion fireball dissipate across the street, and they claim that means the explosion came from that spot.
I wonder what sort of compulsion drives people to make up conspiracies.
A guy blew up an RV. What's so hard to believe about that? I suppose I could make sense of saying the someone is lying about the motive, but why lie about blowing up an RV?
What I mean is that maybe there was a conspiracy to destroy Dominion voting machines stored in an AT&T building, but one way to do that would be to blow up an RV. Another way to do it would be to destroy them, and blow up the evidence of the destruction by planting an RV full of explosives. What you wouldn't do is douse the building in napalm, and then photoshop some things to make it look like you had blown up an RV.
ETA: Pay no attention to the exclamation point in the title. I clicked it by accident, and I don't know how to eliminate it. I think there's a way, because that's happened to me before, but I can't recall how to do it.
Last edited: