• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Major explosion in downtown Nashville

How does that work?

Because his wife's cel plan was with AT&T, and with communications down, she wouldn't be able to bitch about the lame Xmas gift he got her on Facebook, so her death would be ruled a suicide. Its like we got to explain everything to you guys.
 
At the news conference, the authorities did not confirm that there is any specific person of interest yet when asked.
 
Because his wife's cel plan was with AT&T, and with communications down, she wouldn't be able to bitch about the lame Xmas gift he got her on Facebook, so her death would be ruled a suicide. Its like we got to explain everything to you guys.

Exactly. He stabs her with the kitchen knife and blows her body up so they won't be able to tell that she was stabbed.

****Removes sunglasses****

"or so he thinks"

 
"CBS has identified the man as 63-year-old Anthony Quinn Warner - a Nashville resident. The network did not say whether he had been taken into custody, but nobody has yet been charged."
-taken from Daily Mail front page.
 
Daily Mail: At least 2 calls were placed to FBI concerning Warner before the explosion. Also neighbors noted the RV at his home in the past 2 weeks.
 
Longer than that. According to Nashville news media, an RV of the same make and model can be seen at the individual's address on Google Street View.

RVs are mass-produced, so I didn't consider that to be all that compelling, especially as the authorities would not confirm a person of interest during the recent news conference; however it's since been verified by local news that there is a large police presence at the address in question, so I suppose that settles that.
 
I just saw a story that the FAA created a no fly zone over the bombing site, and they did it yesterday evening, long after the bombing.

Is that normal?

I'm not sure the word "normal" can be applied to exploding RVs, but I guess I wonder if that strikes anyone as odd. i can't say I blame them. It might just be that they don't want a collision between two news helicopters, not to mention drones and such. i don't want to feed any conspiracy theories about "what they don't want us to see". I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight into whether this is a common sort of occurrence and, if not, why they would do it this time.
 
Already on the internet people bitching that his is not yer solved.
I guess they get their idea of criminal investigations from the "CSI" shows, where everything is wrapped up in a hour....
 
Let's not do the whole internet thing we track down the person and ruin their life and then wind up being mistaken like we did with that poor guy who sold the Dodge used in the Charlottesville attack 6 months before the attack but his name was the one that hit the media first and he had to go into police protection.

It's an RV. It could have been stolen, it could have been sold.

Again this guy very well could be related and he certainly should be investigated and looked into, but I'm growing less patient with the internet's (the internet in general, I'm not talking about this board specifically) "We found him! Go Get Him!"
 
I just saw a story that the FAA created a no fly zone over the bombing site, and they did it yesterday evening, long after the bombing.

Is that normal?

I'm not sure the word "normal" can be applied to exploding RVs, but I guess I wonder if that strikes anyone as odd. i can't say I blame them. It might just be that they don't want a collision between two news helicopters, not to mention drones and such. i don't want to feed any conspiracy theories about "what they don't want us to see". I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight into whether this is a common sort of occurrence and, if not, why they would do it this time.

I think that might be SOP is any major terrorist incident.
I aalso wonder if some aviation communitcations as Nashville airport were not taken out by the explosion.
ANyway, nothing to be alarmed about.
 
Daily Mail: At least 2 calls were placed to FBI concerning Warner before the explosion. Also neighbors noted the RV at his home in the past 2 weeks.

Not seeing this on any other news media.
And given the reputation of the Daily Mail, I will wait for confirmation. The Daily Mail is considered the worst of the British Tabloids, none of which are known for truth in reporting.
It is not nicknamed "The Daily Fail" for nothing.
 
CNN, MSNBC, even FoxNews aren't giving out the person's name, which is why I'm cautious.
 
Let's not do the whole internet thing we track down the person and ruin their life and then wind up being mistaken like we did with that poor guy who sold the Dodge used in the Charlottesville attack 6 months before the attack but his name was the one that hit the media first and he had to go into police protection.

It's an RV. It could have been stolen, it could have been sold.

Again this guy very well could be related and he certainly should be investigated and looked into, but I'm growing less patient with the internet's (the internet in general, I'm not talking about this board specifically) "We found him! Go Get Him!"
Yeah, as soon as Google street view came into the narrative, I thought "the police could credibly be there because of the 18,000 death threats already issued."
 
Daily Mail: FBI has identified person of interest and has raided a home where RV was parked.

Looks like a very good match on the RV. Appears to be a 1997 or 1998 Four Winds Chateau Sport.

The grill looks maybe slightly different with a chrome strip along the top, but it is difficult to tell. The only examples with something above the grill are a Chevy version, and that appears to a Ford logo on the hood.

The bomb RV seems to have something below the top middle light that doesn't match. That does appear to exist in any factory model that I can find. The air conditioner on top appears to be different, but that could have been recently replaced.

Going by the pictures I can find, this particular style was not a common as others. And most are not the Sport version. And all that I could find have windows on the upper part. This particular model appears to be rather rare.

Also, the black side mirrors appear to be after market. I cannot find any examples of such mirrors on a Chateau.

There are also reports that neighbors saw the RV in the driveway within the past two weeks and it isn't there now.
 
CNN, MSNBC, even FoxNews aren't giving out the person's name, which is why I'm cautious.

Someone at CBS released the name saying multiple sources identified him as a person of interest because he has a similar RV. I hope they had more to go on than that to publish a person's name.

I think the other news stations are being more cautious to avoid another Richard Jewell incident.

But the press is at the house and the FBI is inside doing a search, so that cat's kind out of the bag. But still nothing more than a likely RV match.
 
Live on CNN just now: Likely a suicide bombing.

Doesn't seem unlikely. Google Earth shows he had this RV for a number of years. Using a fairly unique RV like this would not be a good plan to remain anonymous and avoid being a suspect.

I wonder if the AT&T building was of any significance or if it was just an area he figured would be mostly deserted or something else.
 
Someone at CBS released the name saying multiple sources identified him as a person of interest because he has a similar RV. I hope they had more to go on than that to publish a person's name.

I think the other news stations are being more cautious to avoid another Richard Jewell incident.

But the press is at the house and the FBI is inside doing a search, so that cat's kind out of the bag. But still nothing more than a likely RV match.


I'm also reading that the guy gave away his house a month ago, without the recipient's knowledge. If true, suicide seems likely.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom