Jim Acosta on CNN: "The kraken has kroaked."
The Fat Lady is in full aria mode.
Can't believe SCOTUS wouldn't even take a sip of the Kool-Aid.
Hey Bubba, don't stop believing. Trump can still pull out a win. But please be here posting at noon on 20 January.
Meh.I was going to post that in response to Craig4's previous "Bubba, don't stop believing!" post on the other thread...
But seriously, what a great voice.
Meh.
I tried a text to speech app and frankly Craig4's voice comes over as being quite monotonous and dull.
I'm curious how far Trump believers will go before they clue in to the fact that the election is over, and Biden won. The election has in fact been over for quite a while. There was never a real chance that Trump could overturn it, because there was never real proof of any problem with the election.
Trump is notable for being the biggest loser in American political history, because he lost this election at least 57 times (so far).
It's amazing to me that some people still think he won.
Meh.
I tried a text to speech app and frankly Craig4's voice comes over as being quite monotonous and dull.
I get that a lot.
I'm curious how far Trump believers will go before they clue in to the fact that the election is over, and Biden won. The election has in fact been over for quite a while. There was never a real chance that Trump could overturn it, because there was never real proof of any problem with the election.
Trump is notable for being the biggest loser in American political history, because he lost this election at least 57 times (so far).
It's amazing to me that some people still think he won.
There are plenty of death threats against the SCOTUS and inauguration flying on the conservative Twitter-alternative Parler. FBI's gonna be busy...
Hah! You should have heard my voice-mail back before I retired.
Sounded like Marvin the Paranoid Android. On downers...![]()
The question is, do you have a brain the size of a planet?