SezMe
post-pre-born
How do you know it's true?....
I've been reading about why this year's polling is different, and I haven't read any article that says, "People who vote for Trump are less likely to tell that to pollsters." But it's true.<snip>.
How do you know it's true?....
I've been reading about why this year's polling is different, and I haven't read any article that says, "People who vote for Trump are less likely to tell that to pollsters." But it's true.<snip>.
Biden is polling ahead in all swing states but Ohio. It's not an unreasonable prediction. This election is *NOT* a rerun of 2016; that's where your error is.
I think that in swing states there are a *LOT* of Republicans, and Republican-leaning independents who are either tight-lipped or who are telling pollsters that they are not voting for President Trump who will end up voting for him on election day. They're split between those people who genuinely think they will vote for Biden but will switch at the last minute, and those who don't want to broadcast their support for President Trump.
Why do you need such statement ? 538 says the chance is 10%. It means there is a chance. It is withing error of the polls. At the moment you just can't say Biden will win. It would be, above all else, unskeptical.
I think that whilst fivethirtyeight are doing their best to reflect the polls, and if the polls were accurate then their forecast will be accurate, their forecast is vastly underestimating President Trump's probability of victory.
I think that in swing states there are a *LOT* of Republicans, and Republican-leaning independents who are either tight-lipped or who are telling pollsters that they are not voting for President Trump who will end up voting for him on election day. They're split between those people who genuinely think they will vote for Biden but will switch at the last minute, and those who don't want to broadcast their support for President Trump.
I also think that the Republicans will be very effective at challenging and overturning tight results in swing states and I don't think fivethirtyeight's forecast can reasonably take into account post-election activity like this. President Trump can lose both the popular vote and Electoral College and still win the election.
I agree that there are probably not that many shy Trump voters, since they won last time and are being told by Trump, Fox, QANN and Q that only they are on the right side of history.
But especially in Red States, there are probably a number of shy Biden voters who won't alienate their social circle by admitting to have gone to the baby-killing satanists' side.
Trump supporters hardly seem shy. They wear hats, wave huge Trump flags and threaten people with guns. Shy? I don't think so.
I think that whilst fivethirtyeight are doing their best to reflect the polls
I think that whilst fivethirtyeight are doing their best to reflect the polls, and if the polls were accurate then their forecast will be accurate, their forecast is vastly underestimating President Trump's probability of victory.
I think that in swing states there are a *LOT* of Republicans, and Republican-leaning independents who are either tight-lipped or who are telling pollsters that they are not voting for President Trump who will end up voting for him on election day. They're split between those people who genuinely think they will vote for Biden but will switch at the last minute, and those who don't want to broadcast their support for President Trump.
I also think that the Republicans will be very effective at challenging and overturning tight results in swing states and I don't think fivethirtyeight's forecast can reasonably take into account post-election activity like this. President Trump can lose both the popular vote and Electoral College and still win the election.
Trump tweets
Suburban Women are trending strongly to our campaign because they want SAFETY, SECURITY, and love the fact that I terminated the REGULATION that would destroy their neighborhood and with it, the American Dream. Biden would bring the REGULATION back in a MUCH stronger form!!!
“A Biden win would mean the end of Fracking in Pennsylvania, Texas, and everywhere else. Millions of jobs would be lost, and Energy prices would soar.” @OANN And we would no longer be Energy Independent!!!
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
The great finding of why the poll results went wrong last time was that there were a bunch of states that were solid for Trump, and a bunch of states that were solid for Clinton, and some states left over that were too close to call from the polls.
Trump tweets
Suburban Women are trending strongly to our campaign because they want SAFETY, SECURITY, and love the fact that I terminated the REGULATION that would destroy their neighborhood and with it, the American Dream. Biden would bring the REGULATION back in a MUCH stronger form!!!!
Yes, indeed. And let’s face it, Trump voters - at least stereotypically - are hardly a shy bunch of wallflowers.
One of the things that many people here said was that Trump will embolden racists to be more overt and showed figures saying there are more complaints about racist comments these days. If Trump is emboldening them so much why are the same people now declaring that they are shy and retiring?
Trump Tweets
Vote for @NancyMace! Her opponent, Joe Cunningham, is a puppet for Nancy Pelosi and the Radical Left! #SC01
Gallup: 56% of the U.S. is more satisfied with conditions now, even during a pandemic (we are rounding the turn!), than they were 4 years ago under Obama/Biden. Hasn’t been equaled in recent times!
Typical Trump he mistakenly says "rounding the turn" and can't even bring himself to correct himself.