That's where I was getting my numbers from
fivethirtyeight has been very clear that it's all to fight for and are also very happy to change their forecasts as they receive new polling information.
I note however that the correct temperature to serve champagne is (yet) another thing you're wrong about. 8-10C (45-50F) is the right temperature. If it's any colder than that, you can't taste it properly.
Trump Tweets
Strongly Trending (Google) since immediately after the second debate is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE?
Meanwhile, the statistics for the last seven days (October 19th-26th) show that while there was interest after the debate, the actual surge came in on Sunday, October 25th.
This refers changing it to me.
The answer in most states is YES. Go do it.
Inquisitr reports that people can change their early votes in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, New York, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, and Connecticut.
Most important Election of your life!
I am concerned about this happening in WI as well...
Trump Tweets
Strongly Trending (Google) since immediately after the second debate is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE? This refers changing it to me. The answer in most states is YES. Go do it. Most important Election of your life!
I wouldn't worry about it. Check the numbers at fivethirtyeight. I'm sure you'll feel better in no time. Go ahead and order that champagne and remember to chill to 35 F and let it breathe a couple of minutes before pouring.
You clearly don't know The Don if you think he will be cracking open the bubbly any time before Biden is officially sworn in and Donald Trump is having his sorry sad-sack ass dragged out of the Oval Office.
I'm more offended that he thought I'd serve it at 35F![]()
No it came out more than three years ago. I knew a client and coworker who believed if you believed you were going to be rich then it would just happen.
Trump Tweets
Strongly Trending (Google) since immediately after the second debate is CAN I CHANGE MY VOTE? This refers changing it to me. The answer in most states is YES. Go do it. Most important Election of your life!
I'm more offended that he thought I'd serve it at 35F![]()
The Power of Positive Thinking?
Oops. Ninja’d by Stacyhs.
NYT said:Howard Wolfson, one of Mr. Bloomberg’s closest aides, said the former mayor had recently asked his team to run a round of polls to see whether Mr. Trump had unexpected vulnerabilities that could be exploited in the campaign’s closing weeks. Up to this point, Mr. Bloomberg’s general-election activities have focused on Florida, where he has pledged to spend $100 million supporting Mr. Biden.