The Atheist
Psychopath
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2006
- Messages
- 37,972
Seems to me, surrounded by a host of cases, Pence will get Covid.
He will ignore it, possibly to his peril.
He will ignore it, possibly to his peril.
Seems to me, surrounded by a host of cases, Pence will get Covid.
He will ignore it, possibly to his peril.
Seems to me, surrounded by a host of cases, Pence will get Covid.
He will ignore it, possibly to his peril.
If that happens, the US will be in state of upheavel amounting to a second Civil War..
First it was 3, then 4, then 5....Seems to me, surrounded by a host of cases, Pence will get Covid.
He will ignore it, possibly to his peril.
It would undoubtedly save lives if he died of Covid -- a silver lining. Not to imply anyone here would wish tragedy on such an outstanding human being.Seems to me, surrounded by a host of cases, Pence will get Covid.
He will ignore it, possibly to his peril.
I note 538 is showing an improvement for Donald in the past couple of days.
I don't see anything to worry about, but it begs the question of what level of insanity you'd need to have to have been convinced to vote for him in the past couple of weeks. Maybe some of the lies stuck, after all.
Mostly me, I think.Quite a bit of "the election will be stolen by the SUpreme Court" in some other threads here.
Mostly me, I think.
I have never in my life more fervently wished to be wrong.[/QUOTE}
I
I think you need to take a hard look at your theory;imho it veges on Conspiracy Theory.\ logic.
What do you actually vote for? In the U.S. we vote for President/VP, senators, congressmen, governors, state legislators, mayors, sheriffs, city and county councils, school boards, often state and local judges, bond proposals and more. In California this year there are 14 "propositions" about spending or legal changes on the ballot.
One advantage of voting by mail is that people have time to think about what they are doing.
The first time I voted in Michigan, I was surprised to see a race on the ballot for "Oakland County Drain Commissioner".
Yep. Judging by those I have seen on Facebook, Trump fans believe Biden is the Second Coming of Fidel Castro and Josef Stalin, and he is teaming up with the military-industrial complex to invade somewhere or other and to also burn down all the cities or something. No really. It's pretty insane.
One scenario that is now being talked about:
Trump ekes out a EC victory, but the Senate still goes Democratic.
That would be interesting.
Mostly me, I think.
I have never in my life more fervently wished to be wrong.[/QUOTE}
I
I think you need to take a hard look at your theory;imho it veges on Conspiracy Theory.\ logic.
Not necessarily. If we are only talking about one or two swing states such as with Florida in 2000.
You forgot to note that all of that happens after he's ceded US sovereignty to China.
It might not be funny for those of you who have to live among those people, but I find people who call Joe a Communist to be hilarious. Nobody mention our government to them - they'll probably nuke us.