• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

I'm wondering...
did the White House physicians ever get Trump's medical history from his hippie doctor?
Or are all of Trump's treatments based on his physicals during his time in office.

They might not be aware of some preexisting conditions *cough*syphilis*cough*.
 
This is the thing. If we're all still wearing masks this Winter, when the temp drops you will notice your mask is not containing all the vapor you exhale. The same thing happens now during warm weather you just can't see it. Although I will do my part and wear one regularly, I know it's not much protection either way.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a classic example of "justification".
 
Last edited:
Which experts? The ones saying not to wear a mask when this all began? Or the ones saying a cloth mask is good to go?

LOL I don't trust any of them. They seem to say what's convenient at the time. And by the way Covid 19 is a new disease, there were no experts a few months ago.

I will wear a mask by choice. It has nothing to do with anyone else's choice to wear one or not.

Would you care to name one expert in the last 5-6 months who has expressed the professional opinion that wearing a mask will not help stop the spread of the virus?
 
I'm wondering...
did the White House physicians ever get Trump's medical history from his hippie doctor?
Or are all of Trump's treatments based on his physicals during his time in office.

They might not be aware of some preexisting conditions *cough*syphilis*cough*.

I guess you missed this event, then. Where, after Trump's previous physician had commented about Trump and hair medicine, Trump sent minions in a mobsterish way to take records - almost certainly breaking HIPAA in multiple ways in the process.
 
Believe it or not, Trump's tweets have gotten more deranged.

Both of those things happened today. He's clearly higher than a bat's ass.

Not sure where to post this.

Trump tweets
“Biden and Democrats just clarified the fact that they are fully in favor of (very) LATE TERM ABORTION, right up until the time of birth, and beyond - which would be execution. Biden even endorsed the Governor of Virginia, who stated this clearly for all to hear,” Mr Trump wrote before adding: “GET OUT & VOTE!!!”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...rginia-coronavirus-2020-election-b837403.html


ETA: It sure would.
 
Last edited:
I guess you missed this event, then. Where, after Trump's previous physician had commented about Trump and hair medicine, Trump sent minions in a mobsterish way to take records - almost certainly breaking HIPAA in multiple ways in the process.

That was what I was thinking of, actually.
I doubt anyone but a shredder ever saw those files again.
 
This is the Monday night Fox clip showing Giuliani coughing (first 3 mins).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6bow3Itf8



Giuliani coughs a few times, and looks like he suppresses coughs a couple of times.

He also has nasal congestion and his eyes look like one does when one has congestion in general.

I give it 95% chance this is COVID and 5% chance it is a simple upper respiratory infection. Giuliani has never said he suffered from allergies, including now. As a provider (me) diagnosing a patient without clinical lab results to go on, one thing that you give a lot of weight to is what is circulating in the community. In this case that community is his immediate recent exposures.
 
I'm wondering...
did the White House physicians ever get Trump's medical history from his hippie doctor?
Or are all of Trump's treatments based on his physicals during his time in office.

They might not be aware of some preexisting conditions *cough*syphilis*cough*.

If you mean 3rd stage syphilis, this is not what it looks like. I could see the initial stage being missed, Trump doesn't go in to be seen. But the second stage is a very noticeable rash that I can't see Trump not having evaluated. At that point the infection is easily treatable with antibiotics.

So no, that's not a likely diagnosis.
 
Well, it makes sense. We all know that Trump is heroically fighting the Dem deep state cabal of Satan worshipping Democrats who are eating babies! They have to get them somewhere. :rolleyes:

Someone kindly investigated this claim the last time he made it. It turned out that the Democrat in question had expressed the opinion that parents whose child was born with an immediately fatal condition (e.g. without a brain) should be allowed to hold their baby until it died, instead of having it taken away and put in an incubator to keep it alive for as long as possible until it died without them ever touching it.
 
Someone kindly investigated this claim the last time he made it. It turned out that the Democrat in question had expressed the opinion that parents whose child was born with an immediately fatal condition (e.g. without a brain) should be allowed to hold their baby until it died, instead of having it taken away and put in an incubator to keep it alive for as long as possible until it died without them ever touching it.

MONSTER!
 
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is a classic example of "justification".
Or one might say it is an example of Duning Kruger. A person thinks he has it figured out because he can see the cloth masks don't stop all expired respiratory gases.

What, are we stupid? No one looked at that? :rolleyes:

I repeat for some reason I'm not at all clear, the studies have looked at the transmission of the virus is actual situations. If both the infected person and the uninfected person have simple cloth masks, the infection rate is reduced by at least 85%. Both people need to be wearing masks because people are contagious before they know they have the infection.

The outbreak within the WH and surroundings is evidence that relying on less than accurate rapid tests was a big incompetent mistake. Trump has gone from "I don't need a mask because people around me have been tested" to a ridiculous (paraphrased) "I took one for the team".
 
Last edited:
If Trump supporters still don't want to wear a mask after so many cases at the superspreader event, one can only say that Conservative vs Liberal politics in the USA is literally a fight to the death.
 
Or one might say it is an example of Duning Kruger. A person thinks he has it figured out because he can see the cloth masks don't stop all expired respiratory gases.

What, are we stupid? No one looked at that? :rolleyes:

I repeat for some reason I'm not at all clear, the studies have looked at the transmission of the virus is actual situations. If both the infected person and the uninfected person have simple cloth masks, the infection rate is reduced by at least 85%. Both people need to be wearing masks because people are contagious before they know they have the infection.

The outbreak within the WH and surroundings is evidence that relying on less than accurate rapid tests was a big incompetent mistake. Trump has gone from "I don't need a mask because people around me have been tested" to a ridiculous (paraphrased) "I took one for the team".

I don't think anyone would wear masks if you couldn't breathe through them.
 
I saw the President walk up the stairs and remove his mask while outside. I also saw a photographer wearing a mask approach the President. I saw the President walk inside the building. Did I miss something or was there something else to see that I've missed?
Only certain parts of the Whitehouse can be classed as the POTUS's home. The rest of the complex is a federal office building.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom