• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

So masks won't protect us from the virus?

See, this is the thing. We all know this, masks protect others FROM the person wearing the mask. They don't protect the person wearing the mask, unless its a medical grade mask.

We all know this, its been the subject of discussion and articles for eight months now.

To suggest you don't yet know that shows that you are either very, very stupid, or that you are just trolling. Little difference between the two, really.
 
Brit Hume on Fox News says there should still be a presidential debate even if Trump is contagious: "There's a real need in this country to get on with life. And presidential and vice-presidential debates are part of that"
 
Bro, he’s actively contagious. You don’t expose other people to contagious diseases. It’s basic. Like, why argue that?

You know, people with HIV have been arrested for knowingly having the virus and having sex. My question to Chris is how is what Trump doing any different?
 
Not completely, not perfectly, but you already know this. The responsible thing would have been to wear the mask until he was alone, and quarantine himself until no longer infectious. This is what any caring individual would do. The idiot in chief could still tweet his drivel, bloviate via Zoom, and watch TV as usual. But no, he just can't see his way clear to think of others. You already know this as well.

I saw the President walk up the stairs and remove his mask while outside. I also saw a photographer wearing a mask approach the President. I saw the President walk inside the building. Did I miss something or was there something else to see that I've missed?
 
Wonder if it means something that his doctor wrote that "today he [Trump] reports no symptoms", and not a clear "today he shows no symptoms".

That's exactly what it does mean.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/memorandum-presidents-physician-100620/

"Statement from the White House Physician:

"This morning [Tuesday 6 Oct] the President's team of physicians met with him in the Residence. He had a restful first night at home, and today he reports no symptoms".
 
I saw the President walk up the stairs and remove his mask while outside. I also saw a photographer wearing a mask approach the President. I saw the President walk inside the building. Did I miss something or was there something else to see that I've missed?

The point.

But as noted nobody is buying this. You know as well as any of us what Trump is doing wrong and why it is wrong.
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
I saw the President walk up the stairs and remove his mask while outside. I also saw a photographer wearing a mask approach the President. I saw the President walk inside the building. Did I miss something or was there something else to see that I've missed?

And immediately started downplaying the dangers of the disease and encouraged others to do the same. Does this mean Trump will wear an N95 mask and avoid interactions with people for the nest two weeks? Or will Trump ignore the safety of those around him?
 
It’s the one time he is actually in the right to go to Mar a Lago and play on his phone and eat fast food and he won’t do it.
 
See, this is the thing. We all know this, masks protect others FROM the person wearing the mask. They don't protect the person wearing the mask, unless its a medical grade mask.

We all know this, its been the subject of discussion and articles for eight months now.

To suggest you don't yet know that shows that you are either very, very stupid, or that you are just trolling. Little difference between the two, really.

This is the thing. If we're all still wearing masks this Winter, when the temp drops you will notice your mask is not containing all the vapor you exhale. The same thing happens now during warm weather you just can't see it. Although I will do my part and wear one regularly, I know it's not much protection either way.
 
This is the thing. If we're all still wearing masks this Winter, when the temp drops you will notice your mask is not containing all the vapor you exhale. The same thing happens now during warm weather you just can't see it. Although I will do my part and wear one regularly, I know it's not much protection either way.
You and Dear Leader versus the experts. Who to believe...?
 
The point.

But as noted nobody is buying this. You know as well as any of us what Trump is doing wrong and why it is wrong.

And immediately started downplaying the dangers of the disease and encouraged others to do the same. Does this mean Trump will wear an N95 mask and avoid interactions with people for the nest two weeks? Or will Trump ignore the safety of those around him?

Perhaps screaming into the camera "Oh Gawd! We're all gonna die!" would have been a better message to the American people? Come on, you know the drill. Inspire hope and downplay fear. I wouldn't want a leader to do any less.
 
This is the thing. If we're all still wearing masks this Winter, when the temp drops you will notice your mask is not containing all the vapor you exhale. The same thing happens now during warm weather you just can't see it. Although I will do my part and wear one regularly, I know it's not much protection either way.

In which I tell you things you already know.

Masks are not perfect. But they help anyway.

The perfect solution is not the enemy of the good solution. There are things that are neither black nor white. Grey exists, and that's where the masks are. They help, imperfectly.

You know this. We know that you know this. Yet you keep on....
 
Perhaps screaming into the camera "Oh Gawd! We're all gonna die!" would have been a better message to the American people? Come on, you know the drill. Inspire hope and downplay fear. I wouldn't want a leader to do any less.

Yes because that's how all the other countries in the world handled it better than us, pure panic. You cracked the code.
 
This is the thing. If we're all still wearing masks this Winter, when the temp drops you will notice your mask is not containing all the vapor you exhale. The same thing happens now during warm weather you just can't see it. Although I will do my part and wear one regularly, I know it's not much protection either way.

"If global warming is real, why does it still get cold in the winter?"
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom