• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

How else are you going to know they are doctors?

Dr. House "Lookit that. They all assume I'm a patient because of the cane."
Dr. Wilson "Then put on your white coat."
Dr. House "I don't want them to think I'm a doctor!"
 
I find any discussion about the President disheartening.

Two of my kids are old enough to be participating in their first presidential election. I find myself apologizing profusely over this freak show and swearing to them that this is not what American political discourse is all about. I truly hope they understand that they are coming of age in a political anomaly

They should get used to the new normal.
 
I find any discussion about the President disheartening.

Two of my kids are old enough to be participating in their first presidential election. I find myself apologizing profusely over this freak show and swearing to them that this is not what American political discourse is all about. I truly hope they understand that they are coming of age in a political anomaly

I feel like I should apologize endlessly for giving my sons the world we are giving to them. My wife and I tried so hard to do better. And yet even the very imperfect world we hoped we were giving to them further crumbled into stinky, poisonous dust over just 4 years.
 
Last edited:
"It's incredibly selfish of older people or neurotic people who are timid & afraid & won't come out of their basements to confine children & young people to miss out on the most important part of their lives" - ¬MKiranda Devine NY Post columnist on Fox News is now straight up blaming old & vulnerable people for Covid
 
I feel like I should apologize endlessly for giving my sons the world we are giving to them. My wife and I tried so hard to do better. And yet even the very imperfect world we hoped we were giving to them further crumbled into stinky, poisonous dust over just 4 years.

I think "stinky, poisonous, dust" is really a wild exaggeration.

The White House is stinky, poisonous, dust, but the White House is not my world.


I look around my lily white suburb and I see "Black Lives Matter" signs in every direction. Regardless of what you or anyone thinks of Black Lives Matter, whether you agree or disagree with the movement, their organizers, or their aims, I think the fact that a bunch of white people are expressing solidarity with a bunch of black people shows that things are not so bad. I can still buy food, and so can my unemployed friends. Things are not all that bad. Even if Trump gets another four years, it's a problem we'll get past.


I think it's bad that we have elected someone with such an incredible disregard for science, and even for reality, that even with the best advisors in the world available, and even after experiencing the disease first hand, that he could declare that this disease is really a lot like the flu, which 100,000 people die from. (It hasn't happened in a very long time, including swine flu of a few years ago.) That's bad. However, the great thing about the United States is that the President doesn't have ultimate power, so as bad as he is, he can't turn the rest of the world into stinky, poisonous, dust.

There are still plenty of good people in the world, and they are still doing plenty of good things. The country is still mostly free, and a lot of efforts to make it worse still mostly get the thumbs down.

It's not so bad.
 
I feel like I should apologize endlessly for giving my sons the world we are giving to them. My wife and I tried so hard to do better. And yet even the very imperfect world we hoped we were giving to them further crumbled into stinky, poisonous dust over just 4 years.

Teaching them to do the right thing and never, never, never give up is all we have. Fortunately, that's a lot
 
I think "stinky, poisonous, dust" is really a wild exaggeration.

The White House is stinky, poisonous, dust, but the White House is not my world.


I look around my lily white suburb and I see "Black Lives Matter" signs in every direction.

It goes to show that my similar neighborhood our sign created quite a bit of clear strong negative reactions and our neighbor across the street put up a blue lives matter flag in response.

It made us happy to see the visible anger on the racist old guy who was happy we were a white couple moving into the neighborhood and told us so.
 
White House needs to provide an answer on when Trump’s last negative and first positive tests were. The timelines are clearly embarrassing which explains the doc’s evasion.
 
Dear doctors: sometimes it's okay to just let a disease run its course without intervention, okay? Love, everyone.
 
I find any discussion about the President disheartening.

Two of my kids are old enough to be participating in their first presidential election. I find myself apologizing profusely over this freak show and swearing to them that this is not what American political discourse is all about. I truly hope they understand that they are coming of age in a political anomaly


I'd like to tell them it's an anomaly, but I hate lying to my kids.

Of course, since they're both in their thirties they'd know better than to believe me if I told them that, anyway.
 
White House needs to provide an answer on when Trump’s last negative and first positive tests were. The timelines are clearly embarrassing which explains the doc’s evasion.

People only hide thing when there's something to hide. Like Trump's tax returns. And the hush money to Stormy Daniels. And Trump's DNA. And Trump's sworn in person testimony to Mueller.
 
White House needs to provide an answer on when Trump’s last negative and first positive tests were. The timelines are clearly embarrassing which explains the doc’s evasion.

Of course they will provide this information, in 2 weeks time.....
 
"It's incredibly selfish of older people or neurotic people who are timid & afraid & won't come out of their basements to confine children & young people to miss out on the most important part of their lives" - ¬MKiranda Devine NY Post columnist on Fox News is now straight up blaming old & vulnerable people for Covid

And on to the context of her comments:

"The virus is no longer a death sentence. Treatments have been found, the fatality rate has plummeted and vaccines are on the horizon.

For political advantage, Democrats have tried to keep Americans scared, depressed and under house arrest, while blaming the president for every COVID death. Sensible Americans reject this perverse framing of the pandemic.

Maybe the basement option works for those in the media and protected classes who have jobs that allow them to sit at home and conduct business via Zoom.

But in order for them to eat and have their groceries delivered, somebody had to get out in the real world and risk the virus.

Those scolding the president and his supporters, tut-tutting about masks and social distancing, are sacrificing the welfare of children and young people who are least at risk.

For some, being cooped up inside is a death sentence worse than the virus."

From: https://nypost.com/2020/10/04/coronavirus-battle-shows-the-bravery-of-president-trump-devine/
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom