How else are you going to know they are doctors?
Dr. House "Lookit that. They all assume I'm a patient because of the cane."
Dr. Wilson "Then put on your white coat."
Dr. House "I don't want them to think I'm a doctor!"
How else are you going to know they are doctors?
I find any discussion about the President disheartening.
Two of my kids are old enough to be participating in their first presidential election. I find myself apologizing profusely over this freak show and swearing to them that this is not what American political discourse is all about. I truly hope they understand that they are coming of age in a political anomaly
I find any discussion about the President disheartening.
Two of my kids are old enough to be participating in their first presidential election. I find myself apologizing profusely over this freak show and swearing to them that this is not what American political discourse is all about. I truly hope they understand that they are coming of age in a political anomaly
How pathetic is that comment. Such old fashioned ‘real man’ ********.
'We'd carry a purse too': Spokane County firefighters' response to Tomi Lahren tweet gains attention
I feel like I should apologize endlessly for giving my sons the world we are giving to them. My wife and I tried so hard to do better. And yet even the very imperfect world we hoped we were giving to them further crumbled into stinky, poisonous dust over just 4 years.
I feel like I should apologize endlessly for giving my sons the world we are giving to them. My wife and I tried so hard to do better. And yet even the very imperfect world we hoped we were giving to them further crumbled into stinky, poisonous dust over just 4 years.
I think "stinky, poisonous, dust" is really a wild exaggeration.
The White House is stinky, poisonous, dust, but the White House is not my world.
I look around my lily white suburb and I see "Black Lives Matter" signs in every direction.
From le Twitteur:
Don't cry for me, maskless MAGAs
The truth is I'm still infectious
I'm high on steroids
That's why I'm tweeting
In all caps nonsense
Don't keep your distance

Dear doctors: sometimes it's okay to just let a disease run its course without intervention, okay? Love, everyone.
I find any discussion about the President disheartening.
Two of my kids are old enough to be participating in their first presidential election. I find myself apologizing profusely over this freak show and swearing to them that this is not what American political discourse is all about. I truly hope they understand that they are coming of age in a political anomaly
White House needs to provide an answer on when Trump’s last negative and first positive tests were. The timelines are clearly embarrassing which explains the doc’s evasion.
White House needs to provide an answer on when Trump’s last negative and first positive tests were. The timelines are clearly embarrassing which explains the doc’s evasion.
The body, or the infection?
What's an illegitimate infection?
"It's incredibly selfish of older people or neurotic people who are timid & afraid & won't come out of their basements to confine children & young people to miss out on the most important part of their lives" - ¬MKiranda Devine NY Post columnist on Fox News is now straight up blaming old & vulnerable people for Covid
"The virus is no longer a death sentence. Treatments have been found, the fatality rate has plummeted and vaccines are on the horizon.