• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Trump released himself from Walter Reed because he fears looking weak. Mary Trump, in her book, wrote that he see illness as a sign of weakness, just as his father saw it. His father would leave the room the moment Trump's mother displayed any sign of her illness or of being in pain. He'd say "“Everything’s great. Right, Toots?” It's why Fred Trump had such disdain for his namesake's alcoholism. It wasn't a disease; it was a weakness of character. In the Trump family, the number one sin was weakness. You never, ever showed weakness. It's why Trump attacks Biden as being 'weak'. It's the thing Trump both fears and disdains the most so he projects it onto Biden.
 
I don't agree with this at all since we are ruled by a minority of people and the minority party.

Why isn't the majority fighting to redress this tyranny of the minority? That's the obvious retort that gives voice to, "You get the government you deserve."
 
The only people who don't like a good pun are those who aren't clever enough to come up with them.

Well the line "puns are the lowest form of humor" is an old quote. I don't think many people take it seriously. Alfred Hitchcock called puns the highest form of literature. I think Prestige was just trolling you.
 
Well the line "puns are the lowest form of humor" is an old quote. I don't think many people take it seriously. Alfred Hitchcock called puns the highest form of literature. I think Prestige was just trolling you.

I thought sarcasm was the lowest form of humor. As for Prestige, I've already given him my opinion of his debate "style".
 
They can also mute Trump while Biden is speaking.

You’d have to do a lot more than that! If you muted his mic he’d still be dancing around the room like a rabid chimp. If you put him in a sound proof booth he’d be pounding on the door and glass window.

You have to place him n a distant room and turn off all video and audio out going feeds when he was not scheduled to speak. And it would all have to be controlled by a visible clock so that none of his followers could claim the timing was unfair.
 
Last edited:
White House Gift Shop is a private company that isn't associated with the government or the White House.

Thanks for pointing that out. I feel slightly misled, although the headline is technically true. Here's the actual story:

The coin is part of a series designed by Anthony Giannini, chairman of the White House Gift Shop. He described the COVID-19 coin as the last in a series illustrating "President Trump's ascendance over and defeat of the deadly COVID pandemic virus."

“When we heard the sad news of President Trump's positive COVID test, once again we had faith and prayed but we knew our President would find a way to Knockout COVID in early rounds of this battle,” Giannini wrote. “President Trump, as you know, is a fan of boxing, and the new design includes more than a hint of superhero qualities in history's most fascinating president.”

:rolleyes:
 
So I wonder if his docs and nurses are going to be wearing full hazmat protective gear. What's the alternative? I'm curious what's going to happen now that he's behind closed doors in his home and office. I also wonder if dexamethasone is the only performance-enhancing drug in that cocktail.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom