• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Sounds like an excited school child telling his parents about something he learned that day in Kindergarden. "Mom, mom, we learned about the pyramids, did you know that in Egypt..."

"Didyaknow that the viruses are so small we can't see them, and they transmit.. transm... transmit between people who sneeze and that's why we should wear masks, and that doctors say..."
"Mr. president, your hamberders are getting cold"
"Why do they say they transmit? Have they got radios? Should we turn ours off?"

“Many people don't know viruses are so small...”


A superpower ostensibly led by a complete moron.
 
Last edited:
Trump is on steroids, so of course he feels okay.
He is deathly afraid of hospitals, and probably paranoid that Pence will invoke the 25th (which is why Pence is being sent away on Campaign), so naturally he wants to get back to the White House.

If Trump really gets himself released from Walter Reid in the next day or say, I expect him to have a relapse that will require another hospital stay.
 
If Trump really gets himself released from Walter Reid in the next day or say, I expect him to have a relapse that will require another hospital stay.

If that were to happen then instead of "he's an idiot, who left hospital too early", the message will be "he's so devoted to his duty that he's willing to risk his health".

That's exactly the sort of message that will generate sympathy and could very well put the seal on his re-election. :(
 
I don't think I've ever been this mad in all of Trump's presidency. I just donated another $100 to the Biden campaign. If I had people in my employ whose job it was, if someone tried to shoot me, to jump in front of me and put their bodies between the gunman and mine, I'd like to think I'd treat them with a little more reverence and respect than what I just saw. That was despicable, immoral, unconscionable and vile. He has a contagious illness that is potentially lethal and he exposed his detail to it for nothing more than to sooth his own ego. It makes me sick just to look at the man.

I'm reminded about the seemingly excessive charging of the secret service members at Trump properties that they were forced to use because Trump.

Never ceases to amaze me how truely nasty and catish the left can be, while simultaneously trying to take a moral high ground.

It is pretty funny.

:rolleyes:

:dl: I think you're talking about the right.

But NZers seem to find American misfortune funny in general, so I'm not sure that means much.

I've heard Brit conservatives admitting proudly they did things that they could (legally) to try to help get Trump elected - in fair part for the laughs. With that said, though, it's not like some nebulous "the left" is somehow only going to be perfectly ideal humans.

Apples don’t fall from peach trees.

Unless grafting happened? Or someone put the apples in/on the peach tree?

;)

I’m not saying Dex makes you psychotic - i never did anything truly outrageous. I’m not saying Trump will nuke anyone. But him feeling good now doesn’t mean he is really that much better now; his “actual” covid-19 status is probably more severe than he feels it is. And decisions such as going for a car drive should be argued against as strongly as possible. Signs of a mild depression should be watched for. Especially in a POTUS.

Of tangential note for dexamethasone - if I understand the situation correction, it's only being approved for severe COVID cases, at present, not mild or moderate case. Yes, the President might be able to overrule that, but it's probably worth keeping in mind.
 
Last edited:
Whatever.

I am not American and can't vote. Not that I would want to given the choices. So kindly lose the accusations of bias when I don't actually control or care about the outcome of an election in another country.
Add to that, you're utterly clueless about what's happening here (or worse yet, you enjoy pretending to be dimwitted). But don't let that stop you from rubbing peoples faces in the pain, anxiety, and anger many of us feel with your sociopathic musings.
 
The Trump apologists are going to have to get a new routine. The "Oh LOL I'm totally not a Trump supporter but I'm going to run the same by the book argumentative interference on every argument about him" routine has both gotten old and too recognizable.
 
That's a relief. That somewhat reduces the risk to Trump of catching even more Covid19 from those secret service guys he was sealed in with.

That seems to be the defence line of the Trumpsters. "Wassamatter? They was wearing masks!?!?"

Yet...


Jonathan Reiner, professor of medicine and surgery at George Washington University school of medicine and health services, said in a tweet: “By taking a joy ride outside Walter Reed the president is placing his Secret Service detail at grave risk.

“In the hospital when we go into close contact with a Covid patient we dress in full PPE: Gown, gloves, N95, eye protection, hat. This is the height of irresponsibility.”
 
I've just come to a thread about Trump in the USA Politics folder so I can let you all know that I'm not interested in either Trump or US Politics.

I assume that was helpful information.
 
In a case like that, xjx388 will hesitate and try to distinguish between ordinary rapists and rapists ...

I'm glad you brought that up, dann. Yes, this glee at Trump's misery and active wishing for his death is actually a perfect example of a normal human reaction which I dubbed "situaltional callousness," in your "Why do people rape other people?" thread. I don't believe that most people here are sociopaths who lack empathy or regard for everyone. They are expressing a lack of empathy (callousness) for one particular person or group of people in a certain situation.

I completely understand it even if I think it's unseemly and hypocritical. It's normal human behavior.
 
Yes, it is indeed normal human behavior for the victim of a rapist to take pleasure in the rapist's suffering and maybe even to wish him dead, but more to the point: Trump's pussy grabbing wasn't 'situational callousness'. His bragging about it to Billy Bush made it crystal clear:
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab ‘em by the pussy. You can do anything."

It was obviously premeditated, and Trump is obviously a psychopath, not a compassionate, situational rapist.
 
Last edited:
Yes, it is indeed normal human behavior for the victim of a rapist to take pleasure in the rapist's suffering and maybe even to wish him dead.

I'm glad you understand the concept now.
 
The Trump apologists are going to have to get a new routine. The "Oh LOL I'm totally not a Trump supporter but I'm going to run the same by the book argumentative interference on every argument about him" routine has both gotten old and too recognizable.

Honestly, I think it's going to be their routine only for the next month or so, after which (hopefully), they will vanish for a while like they did after the midterms, and then re-emerge a while later, acting as if Trump never existed.
 
I'm glad you understand the concept now.


It's not a concept. It's a constellation of random words, put together by you to defend rapists. That the perpetrator is now also a Covid-19 patient doesn't make him any less despicable.
 
Last edited:
There was a video of a "Karen in the Wild" that made the rounds a few weeks back. An angry woman got up in the face screaming and making racial slurs at a gas station clerk. She eventually shoved the clerk and the clerk hauled off and slapped her and it was hilarious how the woman's attitude when from unstoppable monster to total victim in a fraction of a nano-second. Her entire world view was based on the idea that she could treat this lesser person anyway she wanted with no reprisals but any attack on her was an unimaginable crossing of the line horror.

I can't imagine what is reminding me of that in this current discussion.
 
It's not a concept. It's a constellation of random words, put together by you to defend rapists. That the perpetrator is now also a Covid-19 patient doesn't make him any less despicable.

Ridiculous. But if you want to argue more about that, I'll see you in the other thread.
 
There was a video of a "Karen in the Wild" that made the rounds a few weeks back. An angry woman got up in the face screaming and making racial slurs at a gas station clerk. She eventually shoved the clerk and the clerk hauled off and slapped her and it was hilarious how the woman's attitude when from unstoppable monster to total victim in a fraction of a nano-second. Her entire world view was based on the idea that she could treat this lesser person anyway she wanted with no reprisals but any attack on her was an unimaginable crossing of the line horror.

I can't imagine what is reminding me of that in this current discussion.
It does remind me of a certain president and his followers, yes :thumbsup: .
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom