• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Indeed. Wasn't there a guy in Afghanistan who was prescribing brilliant wonder cures for Covid made from herbal medicine combined with prayer. People who went to him felt better almost instantly, got up from their gurneys and were pirouetting their way home and saying, "Yaaah booo! Stupid Western doctors know nothing! They should use put their faith in Allah and his natural herbal goodness!" etc... etc...

Of course, it turned out that the herbal remedies were made of opium and they felt better because they were effectively off their faces on smack.

Yeah, wouldn't be surprised if this is what Trump is going through now.

Trump might win handily if he rolls out a vaccine with heroin as the main ingredient.
 
There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
 
Whatever.

I am not American and can't vote. Not that I would want to given the choices. So kindly lose the accusations of bias when I don't actually control or care about the outcome of an election in another country.

Nope. If you support Trump, you support Trump. You've been supporting Trump, so I call you a Trump supporter.

You can say "But it isn't Trump support to support Trump."

And I can say...

 
Whatever.

I am not American and can't vote. Not that I would want to given the choices. So kindly lose the accusations of bias when I don't actually control or care about the outcome of an election in another country.

Man walks into a bar. The man tells the bartender, “I’m not thirsty.”

I am also somewhat reminded of the Demon with a Glass Hand episode of the original Outer Limits. At one point the earth hero is threatening an evil alien with death if he doesn’t reveal the location of the aliens’ base. The alien says, “I am not afraid to die.” The hero asks the evil alien, “Then why are we whispering?” BTW it is a great episode authored by Harlan Ellison. I highly recommend it.

It is very effective drama that is not well represented by my written rendition.
 
Last edited:
Eric Trump tweets (commenting on the pictures of Trump signing paper)

@EricTrump
If only all elected officials had this work ethic.
@realDonaldTrump is a true warrior. I have admired this unrelenting drive my entire life.

"Sorry Eric, Daddy has to work", leaves dejected child

(To PA) "I'll be on the golf course, then the mistress. No interruptions"
 
Nope. If you support Trump, you support Trump. You've been supporting Trump, so I call you a Trump supporter.



You can say "But it isn't Trump support to support Trump."



And I can say...



Lol

Trump is a complete knobend.

But nice try
 
The funniest bit is you think Americans supporting some ****** up orange dude are your personal enemy

Lol

Grow up
 
Actually that isn't quite true.

The funny bit is non Americans getting offended by an American politician
 
I suppose we should view the number of people distancing themselves from Trump as a good sign. It's no longer overt Trump support, it's "oh, this Trump guy? Hardly know who he is, I'm just hanging out here discussing him just for fun :) ".

A lot of people are probably planning for Life After Trump. Maybe some are thinking about how to salvage the friendships they lost when they voted for him. Those closer to him will be thinking about how to save their careers.
 
Actually that isn't quite true.

The funny bit is non Americans getting offended by an American politician

An American President has quite an effect on the rest of the world. A President as bad as Trump has serious negative effects beyond the borders of the USA. His actions on Climate Change and in the Middle East are just two of the more obvious examples of this.
 
Do you actually have any point? Are you just compelled to post on the subject that you pretend means nothing to you?
US Politics is funny and interesting at the moment.

And who are you to say what I can post on?

Sorry if it annoys you
 
Actually that isn't quite true.

The funny bit is non Americans getting offended by an American politician
It's as if we care about the United States. Or as if US events and actions have some kind of influence on the rest of the world.
 
It's as if we care about the United States. Or as if US events and actions have some kind of influence on the rest of the world.
They have less than people like to make out they have for at least my country.

We mainly deal with China/Asia the Americans are severely insular.

But appreciate Europe might be different etc
 
"And I get it, and I understand it. And it’s a very interesting thing and I’m going to be letting you know all about it.
Sounds like an excited school child telling his parents about something he learned that day in Kindergarden. "Mom, mom, we learned about the pyramids, did you know that in Egypt..."

"Didyaknow that the viruses are so small we can't see them, and they transmit.. transm... transmit between people who sneeze and that's why we should wear masks, and that doctors say..."
"Mr. president, your hamberders are getting cold"
"Why do they say they transmit? Have they got radios? Should we turn ours off?"
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom