Meadmaker
Unregistered
- Joined
- Apr 27, 2004
- Messages
- 29,033
I wonder if mask compliance rates have increased since Trump's diagnosis. Has anyone seen any news articles about researchers asking that question?
I would guess that at least some people who said that masks were stupid might reevaluate that position, based on news accounts of lots of people catching the virus, possibly at a Supreme Court nomination party. Of course, the True Faithful will somehow reconcile their beliefs and come up with some rationale why they still don't matter, but will at least some measurable number of people rethink their positions?
I would guess that at least some people who said that masks were stupid might reevaluate that position, based on news accounts of lots of people catching the virus, possibly at a Supreme Court nomination party. Of course, the True Faithful will somehow reconcile their beliefs and come up with some rationale why they still don't matter, but will at least some measurable number of people rethink their positions?