• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

It’s a sharpie isn’t it? For signing or orders to leave international treaties or for altering weather forecasts.
Or a note to his missus. A shopping list. A note for a briefing, a list of stuff he needs to remember.

It is just uber hype
 
From a Swedish newspaper today:


The president had death anxiety and was treated with an experimental drip cocktail and oxygen.
The staff desperately tried to calm down the situation - while worrying about his age and state of health.
This is how the hours of chaos are described from inside the White House before Donald Trump was taken away by helicopter.
- Nobody knows how this will end.
The chaotic hours in the White House: Confusion and anxiety

I'm looking forward to the movie:


You think he’ll end up lying in a pool of indignity?
 
EXIF data from two photos released by the White House this evening of Trump "working" shows that the first was taken, and then Trump was moved to a different room and divested of his jacket for the second photo which was taken only minutes later.

One of the photos appears to show him signing his name in the middle of an otherwise completely blank sheet of paper.

Trump has a known history of staged photo ops; it's not a "conspiracy theory".

“What if I told you it was done with mirrors?
What if I showed you it was all a lie?”

Steve Earle - Conspiracy Theory

https://youtu.be/u3ybpTgrjrI
 
Last edited:
Trump Tweeted

Thank you so much!
Quote Tweet

Dan Scavino
@DanScavino
THANK YOU to all of the Great American Patriots who have come out tonight, in support of @realDonaldTrump at Walter Reed Medical Center. We’ll all get through this, TOGETHER! #MAGAFlag of United StatesEagle
 
That reminds me of another lie from the presser this morning. Reporter asked about Trump's BP. He's supposedly not on any antihypertensives. Dr What'shisname claimed Trump's BP was fine, a systolic in the 120 range. No way in hell an overweight 74 yr old male has a systolic ~120! A thin 74 yr old female maybe, but not Trump in his shape.

It is possible. I am eight years younger than Trump, but much more overweight. I'm on no blood pressure medication and I just checked my BP at 128/80.
 
Trump Retweeted

Diamond and Silk®
@DiamondandSilk
@realDonaldTrump, we want to say Thank you for being the best President ever. Thank you for being our voice and Thank you for paving the way for all Americans to have an opportunity at obtaining the American Dream. We Love you so much more. God Bless You.
 
Funny how nothing in any of the photographs of the hospital rooms resemble anything in the photos of him supposedly working.
 
Minoosh, are you doing this in real time? Put that screen up to your nephew's face! I tell him what I think of his antics!!
I don't want to dox him, I want to know where he got his ideas. He mentioned stats on suicide etc. to talk about ending lockdowns. He also brought up herd immunity, and I was curious - was this mainstream right-wing ideology, or something darker? Anyway instead of doing that I joined in the fray, reminding him he has a 96-year-old grandmother. Did not mention she lives on a campus filled with people in their 80s. I still wanted to see if there was common ground. Naive I know but done right it could break down some of the barriers from the two "camps" on a personal level. I think that's important.

Tell your nephew from me that he's a punk. We recently moved my mom into an old age home, and after quarantining for her first two weeks there, she was just starting to get out and about and meet people, and then they had to go into a lockdown because a visiting nurse had tested positive. This sucks, but the facility has been taking a no-nonsense approach to this issue, as they should. The idea that everything my mom has put up with this past month could be wiped out because of a selfish jerk like your nephew pisses me off more than I can express.

Jerks like that are everything that's wrong with our society today.
Mom virtually quarantines herself anyway; she naps most of the day, and I can avoid getting too close to others at the dog park and the gym. (Strict rules for the latter). The Care Center here had 7 death; assisted living, 2 deaths; and just 2 in the "independent living" apartments where we live. I know what you mean on how hard this is for nursing-home patients. Also on families. They haven't seen each other for SIX MONTHS. Now there can be visits but the ground rules are very tough, no hugs, recent COVID-19 test, etc.
 
Last edited:
We do, sadly. The resolution of the photograph was fairly high.

[image]

In fact judging from the red plastic tab taped to the edge, he isn't even signing a blank sheet of paper, he's signing the front of a binder divider.

The sharpie president.
 
He looks much better without the fake tan. His hair seems a little less "coiffed." He did something like this before when he briefly tried going silver-blond style, but that didn't last long.

I once had to get signatures from a lady who'd just had a serious stroke. Her signature was significantly altered but good enough, we figured. It wasn't her usual firm cursive. Trump could have been signing something legit.
 
Last evening's Walter Reed video has been discussed by several film editors who noticed what appeared to be an amateurish bit of editing. At the 1:04 mark in the video (Link) the president appears to hiccup after saying the word “therapeutics.” Some Twitter users claim it is actually an exit cut in the footage, edited to remove the image of trump coughing. I liked this comment from a Twitter user:
I noticed that too. I watched it several times. He also breathed heavily after each word. Last night I suspected he made several videos to be released in a slow drip each day to give the appearance that he is fine. This isn’t fact it’s a theory. It is a hallmark of authoritarians.


It really is true that authoritarian leaders are especially obsessed with appearances. Wanting always to present themselves as powerful and invincible. I think of all the years reading about Pinochet, Mubarack, Saddam and various Soviet leaders. What it was like living in those societies, under those kinds of leaders. And now I'm living in one. Never saw that coming. :(

The magic moment:
 

Attachments

  • D'oh!.jpg
    D'oh!.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
EXIF data from two photos released by the White House this evening of Trump "working" shows that the first was taken, and then Trump was moved to a different room and divested of his jacket for the second photo which was taken only minutes later.

One of the photos appears to show him signing his name in the middle of an otherwise completely blank sheet of paper.

One thing no one I've heard note so far -- He's got Covid-19 and lots of people coddling him. Where the hell is his mask?
 
Oh Mate, you haven't even begun to scratch the surface of her nutjobbery yet! This so-called doctor and religious minister also believes that gynaecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. She also claims DNA from space aliens is being used in medical treatments, that there is such a thing as "demon sperm", and that scientists are apparently creating a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. The cherry on the top is she is a believer in the Reptilian CT.

Dr Stella Immanuel is 100% certifiable, pure, unadulterated nutcase!

I read all that when she first surfaced, but the media were very coy at the time about the far more salient fact that she moved from Louisiana to Houston to get out of the fact that she was being sued for medical malpractice leading to one of her patients' death.
 
One thing no one I've heard note so far -- He's got Covid-19 and lots of people coddling him. Where the hell is his mask?

If the dumb son of a bitch really wanted to thank his doctors and nurses, he'd wear a damn mask. That's what would make them really happy.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom