Or a note to his missus. A shopping list. A note for a briefing, a list of stuff he needs to remember.It’s a sharpie isn’t it? For signing or orders to leave international treaties or for altering weather forecasts.
It is just uber hype
Or a note to his missus. A shopping list. A note for a briefing, a list of stuff he needs to remember.It’s a sharpie isn’t it? For signing or orders to leave international treaties or for altering weather forecasts.
From a Swedish newspaper today:
The president had death anxiety and was treated with an experimental drip cocktail and oxygen.
The staff desperately tried to calm down the situation - while worrying about his age and state of health.
This is how the hours of chaos are described from inside the White House before Donald Trump was taken away by helicopter.
- Nobody knows how this will end.
The chaotic hours in the White House: Confusion and anxiety
I'm looking forward to the movie:
6'4"
EXIF data from two photos released by the White House this evening of Trump "working" shows that the first was taken, and then Trump was moved to a different room and divested of his jacket for the second photo which was taken only minutes later.
One of the photos appears to show him signing his name in the middle of an otherwise completely blank sheet of paper.
Trump has a known history of staged photo ops; it's not a "conspiracy theory".
at Trump’s nomination party – at least eight people infected (Expressen.se, Oct. 4, 2020)That reminds me of another lie from the presser this morning. Reporter asked about Trump's BP. He's supposedly not on any antihypertensives. Dr What'shisname claimed Trump's BP was fine, a systolic in the 120 range. No way in hell an overweight 74 yr old male has a systolic ~120! A thin 74 yr old female maybe, but not Trump in his shape.
It's so amateurish you start wondering if they're doing it deliberately.EXIF data from two photos released by the White House this evening of Trump "working" shows that the first was taken, and then Trump was moved to a different room and divested of his jacket for the second photo which was taken only minutes later.
One of the photos appears to show him signing his name in the middle of an otherwise completely blank sheet of paper.
I don't want to dox him, I want to know where he got his ideas. He mentioned stats on suicide etc. to talk about ending lockdowns. He also brought up herd immunity, and I was curious - was this mainstream right-wing ideology, or something darker? Anyway instead of doing that I joined in the fray, reminding him he has a 96-year-old grandmother. Did not mention she lives on a campus filled with people in their 80s. I still wanted to see if there was common ground. Naive I know but done right it could break down some of the barriers from the two "camps" on a personal level. I think that's important.Minoosh, are you doing this in real time? Put that screen up to your nephew's face! I tell him what I think of his antics!!
Mom virtually quarantines herself anyway; she naps most of the day, and I can avoid getting too close to others at the dog park and the gym. (Strict rules for the latter). The Care Center here had 7 death; assisted living, 2 deaths; and just 2 in the "independent living" apartments where we live. I know what you mean on how hard this is for nursing-home patients. Also on families. They haven't seen each other for SIX MONTHS. Now there can be visits but the ground rules are very tough, no hugs, recent COVID-19 test, etc.Tell your nephew from me that he's a punk. We recently moved my mom into an old age home, and after quarantining for her first two weeks there, she was just starting to get out and about and meet people, and then they had to go into a lockdown because a visiting nurse had tested positive. This sucks, but the facility has been taking a no-nonsense approach to this issue, as they should. The idea that everything my mom has put up with this past month could be wiped out because of a selfish jerk like your nephew pisses me off more than I can express.
Jerks like that are everything that's wrong with our society today.
Great album.“What if I told you it was done with mirrors?
What if I showed you it was all a lie?”
Steve Earle - Conspiracy Theory
https://youtu.be/u3ybpTgrjrI
We do, sadly. The resolution of the photograph was fairly high.
[image]
In fact judging from the red plastic tab taped to the edge, he isn't even signing a blank sheet of paper, he's signing the front of a binder divider.
Doctors say that Trump is "not out of the woods" but they are "cautiously optimistic".
https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/president-trump-covid-19-positive-test-latest-news-2020-10-04/
They might just as well have said: "he ain't dead yet".
I noticed that too. I watched it several times. He also breathed heavily after each word. Last night I suspected he made several videos to be released in a slow drip each day to give the appearance that he is fine. This isn’t fact it’s a theory. It is a hallmark of authoritarians.
EXIF data from two photos released by the White House this evening of Trump "working" shows that the first was taken, and then Trump was moved to a different room and divested of his jacket for the second photo which was taken only minutes later.
One of the photos appears to show him signing his name in the middle of an otherwise completely blank sheet of paper.
Oh Mate, you haven't even begun to scratch the surface of her nutjobbery yet! This so-called doctor and religious minister also believes that gynaecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. She also claims DNA from space aliens is being used in medical treatments, that there is such a thing as "demon sperm", and that scientists are apparently creating a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. The cherry on the top is she is a believer in the Reptilian CT.
Dr Stella Immanuel is 100% certifiable, pure, unadulterated nutcase!
One thing no one I've heard note so far -- He's got Covid-19 and lots of people coddling him. Where the hell is his mask?