• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Yes, nonsense indeed. As I said earlier, the odds of Melania going with this conspiracy are astronomical.

I agree that the theory is stupid, but Melania hasn't shown any particular willingness to stand up to Trump unless it is to renegotiate a prenup. The recent recordings of Melania don't suggest she's a political maverick in the White House. Her tenure there is not marked by any rebellion more significant than complaining about having to oversee the Christmas decorations.
 
Do we think that was filmed yesterday at the White House?

My thought also. Again, it goes to body of work that I immediately think of the most deceptive option possible. No mention of all the other people that have been tested positive since yesterday, although that's not necessarily evidence. I'm just surprised that he'd bother to change out of a hospital gown back into the suite. And that he ordered someone to bring the flags in from somewhere else (on premises, probably). Of course, it's all image, ya know.
 
Exactly! We can rest in faith that an obese octogenerian with dementia and a history of defying common sense health precautions (staring at a solar eclipse, not wearing a mask during a pandemic) will definitely be a prime candidate for a successful outcome from untested treatments for a dangerous new virus for which there is not yet a cure or vaccine. His total recovery is so certain we may as well not bother talking about it until the eulogy.
He's sure to make a full recovery, after all, he knows more about treating covid than anyone!
 
While I think it'd be too advanced an idea for Trump himself, I wouldn't put it past his staffers to arrange for an "I'm feeling bigly better" video to be made in case he comes down with covid or something else serious.
 
My freakin’ nephew seems to be making a point of flouting mask & social distancing. Mom, 96, and I are at my brothers’s house for my niece’s birthday. My niece just ripped my nephew a new one over pointedly refusing to wear a mask. We were eating at the time, so none of us was wearing a mask anyway.

Nephew pulled his up, out of deference I guess. Now it’s over his mouth but his nose is out.

This probably should be in a different thread. But I was curious if my Trump-worshiping nephew was now observing protocol. Nope. Anyway I joined in with my niece, pointing out he has a 96-year-old grandma and the polite thing to do is wear mask. He really must think this is all a hoax. He’s making it a point IMO of touching my mother more than usual. If true, that’s a dick move.
 
Exactly! We can rest in faith that an obese octogenerian with dementia and a history of defying common sense health precautions (staring at a solar eclipse, not wearing a mask during a pandemic) will definitely be a prime candidate for a successful outcome from untested treatments for a dangerous new virus for which there is not yet a cure or vaccine. His total recovery is so certain we may as well not bother talking about it until the eulogy.

There is a distinction between responding well to treatment and recovery.
 
That is basically the argument Michael Moore is making.
It's nonsense of course.

I don't see how he has anything to gain by lying about this. Moore is arguing "Trump lies all the time, so why would you believe him now?" But in what possible way does it benefit him to say he tested positive? It illustrates how careless they've been at the White House. I'm not changing the way I vote out of pity. Further, how many other people would need to go along with the lie, including doctors and lab technicians?

He then went on to claim that Mr Trump may use his potentially phony diagnosis to attempt to delay or otherwise postpone the election. Mr Moore notes that the US Constitution does not grant the president the power to move the election, but says Mr Trump and his administration will simply ignore it.

"He and his thug Attorney General Barr have no shame and will stop at nothing to stay in power. He may even use this as an excuse for losing," Mr Moore wrote.

Yeah, I don't think it works that way. Also, how is this surprising? NFL games are being postponed because of players getting Covid; it's happening all over the country. It's the chickens coming home to roost.
 
Last edited:
My freakin’ nephew seems to be making a point of flouting mask & social distancing. Mom, 96, and I are at my brothers’s house for my niece’s birthday. My niece just ripped my nephew a new one over pointedly refusing to wear a mask. We were eating at the time, so none of us was wearing a mask anyway.

Nephew pulled his up, out of deference I guess. Now it’s over his mouth but his nose is out.

This probably should be in a different thread. But I was curious if my Trump-worshiping nephew was now observing protocol. Nope. Anyway I joined in with my niece, pointing out he has a 96-year-old grandma and the polite thing to do is wear mask. He really must think this is all a hoax. He’s making it a point IMO of touching my mother more than usual. If true, that’s a dick move.

WOW! Hate to say this. But I don't think much of your nephew.
 
Exactly! We can rest in faith that an obese octogenerian with dementia and a history of defying common sense health precautions (staring at a solar eclipse, not wearing a mask during a pandemic) will definitely be a prime candidate for a successful outcome from untested treatments for a dangerous new virus for which there is not yet a cure or vaccine. His total recovery is so certain we may as well not bother talking about it until the eulogy.

Not that it makes much difference, but he is only a septuagenarian.
 
And Hicks was just eye-candy anyway. I bet that little Polynesian number over at OAN could fill in for Hicks.
I don’t want to question the abilities of any one because they also happen to look good. But frankly I have trouble distinguishing most of Trump’s female entourage from one another because they all look so much alike. Young, blonde, skinny, long hair, etc.
 
You mean the "doctor" who skipped state lines because she was facing multiple malpractice suits because she was nearly lethally incompetent at doctoring.
I hope they take her up on her offer.


Oh Mate, you haven't even begun to scratch the surface of her nutjobbery yet! This so-called doctor and religious minister also believes that gynaecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. She also claims DNA from space aliens is being used in medical treatments, that there is such a thing as "demon sperm", and that scientists are apparently creating a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. The cherry on the top is she is a believer in the Reptilian CT.

Dr Stella Immanuel is 100% certifiable, pure, unadulterated nutcase!
 
Last edited:
Oh Mate, you haven't even begun to scratch the surface of her nutjobbery yet! This so-called doctor and religious minister also believes that gynaecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches. She also claims DNA from space aliens is being used in medical treatments, that there is such a thing as "demon sperm", and that scientists are apparently creating a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. The cherry on the top is she is a believer in the Reptilian CT.

Dr Stella Immanuel is 100% certifiable, pure, unadulterated nutcase!
Seems like an uncalled for slur against nutcases.
 
I don't see how he has anything to gain by lying about this. Moore is arguing "Trump lies all the time, so why would you believe him now?" But in what possible way does it benefit him to say he tested positive? It illustrates how careless they've been at the White House. I'm not changing the way I vote out of pity. Further, how many other people would need to go along with the lie, including doctors and lab technicians?



Yeah, I don't think it works that way. Also, how is this surprising? NFL games are being postponed because of players getting Covid; it's happening all over the country. It's the chickens coming home to roost.

Right. Also, there is a huge difference between telling a lie and organizing a conspiracy. One is effortless, the other is not. Michael Moore acts like these are the same thing. As always, a little bit of occam's razor should be applied.
 
...But in what possible way does it benefit him to say he tested positive?...

I'm not sure I can accept even the possibility it's 'a hoax,' but I see the benefit. His demented behavior at the debate has been forgotten as have the New York Times tax stories. Gone, vanished, like none of it ever happened.
 
Much like "lie" the word "hoax" has a very different meaning in a post fact world.
 
I'm not sure I can accept even the possibility it's 'a hoax,' but I see the benefit. His demented behavior at the debate has been forgotten as have the New York Times tax stories. Gone, vanished, like none of it ever happened.

I don't trust a word Trump has to say. That said, a hoax involving this many people seems highly unlikely. If so many other people in his circle hadn't also been tested positive then maybe, it could be a hoax. But the more people involved in a lie, the more unlikely it can be kept confidential. It did get him out of the debates though.
 
I don't trust a word Trump has to say. That said, a hoax involving this many people seems highly unlikely. If so many other people in his circle hadn't also been tested positive then maybe, it could be a hoax. But the more people involved in a lie, the more unlikely it can be kept confidential. It did get him out of the debates though.

But now he looks like a total wimp having to quarantine for 14 days like a little gurly man.
 
My freakin’ nephew seems to be making a point of flouting mask & social distancing. Mom, 96, and I are at my brothers’s house for my niece’s birthday. My niece just ripped my nephew a new one over pointedly refusing to wear a mask. We were eating at the time, so none of us was wearing a mask anyway.

Nephew pulled his up, out of deference I guess. Now it’s over his mouth but his nose is out.

This probably should be in a different thread. But I was curious if my Trump-worshiping nephew was now observing protocol. Nope. Anyway I joined in with my niece, pointing out he has a 96-year-old grandma and the polite thing to do is wear mask. He really must think this is all a hoax. He’s making it a point IMO of touching my mother more than usual. If true, that’s a dick move.

Minoosh, are you doing this in real time? Put that screen up to your nephew's face! I tell him what I think of his antics!!
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom