quadraginta
Becoming Beth
I think the mask-wearing waiter is to blame. It would never have happened if nobody wore masks:
Nah. It was all that testing. Day after day after day.
If they had never tested Trump then surely he'd be fine right now.
I think the mask-wearing waiter is to blame. It would never have happened if nobody wore masks:
Trump Tweets
Doctors, Nurses and ALL at the GREAT Walter Reed Medical Center, and others from likewise incredible institutions who have joined them, are AMAZING!!!Tremendous progress has been made over the last 6 months in fighting this PLAGUE. With their help, I am feeling well!
Hell no, then he'll show up again and we'll never hear the end of it,I'll start believing when the WH admits he's been dead for over 3 days.
spoilsport
Hell no, then he'll show up again and we'll never hear the end of it,
I want Trump to stop hurting America. At the end of the day that's it.
I'd feel bad and would be doing some deep moral soul searching IF I held onto to even the slightest hope that Trump was capable of either accepting defeat, changing and growing as a person enough to reach the level of 'normal bad,' or even just going away.
So I want Trump to stop hurting America. If the only way that happens is if he shuffles off the mortal coil that's on him, not me.
Trump Tweets
Doctors, Nurses and ALL at the GREAT Walter Reed Medical Center, and others from likewise incredible institutions who have joined them, are AMAZING!!!Tremendous progress has been made over the last 6 months in fighting this PLAGUE. With their help, I am feeling well!
trump is said to be "spooked?" No surprise. A co-worker of mine -- a trump supporter, in his 60s with health issues -- has said, repeatedly, "Hey if I catch this thing? I'm dead. I'm dead! Forget about it. I'm dead." We always say, "Hey come on man, don't talk like that," but he doubles down.
...and making sure that people pay through the nose for those "therapeutics."Rep. Matt Gaetz tweets
@RepMattGaetz
The answer to COVID is not to shut down, hide under the bed, and just hope the virus won't ever find us.
We should live our lives, protect the vulnerable, and recognize the critical importance of making progress on therapeutics to become more survivable against COVID-19.
That looks like a phone.
Rep. Matt Gaetz tweets
@RepMattGaetz
The answer to COVID is not to shut down, hide under the bed, and just hope the virus won't ever find us.
We should live our lives, protect the vulnerable, and recognize the critical importance of making progress on therapeutics to become more survivable against COVID-19.
Senator Kelly Loeffler on Foc commenting on public health precautions for the ill-fated ACB introductory event last Saturday at the White House, which she attended:
"That is what we are trying to do across the country as we try to reopen the economy."
"The fact that this virus has reached the White House shows that we need to hold the Chinese communist party accountable."
I don't think he wrote that tweet.
Update—25 positive #COVID19 tests in 2 days
Donald Trump
Melania Trump
Bill Stepien, Trump CM
Hope Hicks
Kellyanne Conway
Chris Christie
Sen Mike Lee
Sen Thom Tillis
Sen Ron Johnson
Ronna McDaniel
John Jenkins, Notre Dame president
3x WH reporters
11x Cleveland debate staff it is being reported.
He also hasn't tweeted in over twelve hours...
Seriously, if you check out the Trump twitter feed (God help us), the drop off in tweet density is staggering.