Tero
Philosopher
Why isn't Trump tweeting? They took his phone?
Fox is clearly looking for a way to abandon the USS Trump.
They seem to have gotten the marching orders to draw the line at White Supremacy.
Certainly. But what if Trump is hospitalized two weeks from now? What does that do to the election?
I suspect so. Even they can see that Trump is soon to be irrelevant and even a competitor if he ties to build Trump TV, so they are starting to distance themselves. Money talks and he'll no longer draw an audience when he's out of power. <-- Ok, that's a bit of an exaggeration but you get my point.
Well, well, well.....Trump has tested positive for Covid. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
How about the next day??![]()
![]()
![]()
I hope he survives it because I want to see him voted out.
Absolutely. Anything else makes him a martyr.
I don't think his replacement (i.e. Pence) would be anywhere near the order of magnitude of the problem Trump is.
He tweeted a video just before he flew away
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1312158400352972800
I disagree. One saving grace of Trump is that he is incompetent with his ego ruining everything in its path. Not Pence. You'll see next week that he is a very polished debater without the braggadocio. But he's way farther to the right than Trump. A Pence presidency on more than an interim basis is truly a thing to be feared.
Well, his SCOTUS picks are not going to be far from Trump’s.
His tax cuts for the rich aren’t going to be much bigger.
His handling of illegal immigrants is not going to be harsher.
How will his being further to the right manifest itself?
I think it was even AFTER he flew away!Jesus, couldn't White House staff quickly find a room with better acoustics to shoot that in?? Well, incompetence does reign supreme over there.
See, there is a god.![]()
Mike Pence biggest problem is that he’s a boring weirdo. Congress and the Senate would buck him whenever they felt like it and then he’d immediately lose in November