• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

So has Trump tweeted anything since his announcement tweet? I'm wondering if the "mild symptoms" is true and he is not feeling well at all. You'd think he'd be reasonably happy sitting in his bed, watching TV, and sending out a dozen tweets per hour.

That's just business as usual.
 
Last edited:
I'm guessing that the first few posts in this thread are typical of the rest. The amount of cheering and ill wishing is unprecedented and it would be hard to find a comparable scenario if I godwinned this thread. Much as we would prefer Tweedledum to Tweedledee, I see no reason to make it so personal.

Has anybody considered that anything that keeps Trump out of circulation would be good for his re-election chances?
The inference, intended or not, is so untethered from planet earth it makes Lawnchair Larry look like a complete poser.
 
I will admit to there being a certain sense of cosmic justice, maybe even serendipity, in Trump coming down with Covid but I can't get down with wishing death and severe debilitating illness on another human being. I wish him well and sincerely hope he finally ******* learns something from this, though I doubt it.
 
So has Trump tweeted anything since his announcement tweet? I'm wondering if the "mild symptoms" is true and he is not feeling well at all. You'd think he'd be reasonably happy sitting in his bed, watching TV, and sending out a dozen tweets per hour.

I agree. There is no reason to think that he is, as always, lying and “mild symptoms” mean significant difficulty breathing and pain.
 
So has Trump tweeted anything since his announcement tweet? I'm wondering if the "mild symptoms" is true and he is not feeling well at all. You'd think he'd be reasonably happy sitting in his bed, watching TV, and sending out a dozen tweets per hour.

not a peep
 
Breaking: Coronavirus breathes sigh of relief as it tests negative for Mike Pence.
 
So has Trump tweeted anything since his announcement tweet? I'm wondering if the "mild symptoms" is true and he is not feeling well at all. You'd think he'd be reasonably happy sitting in his bed, watching TV, and sending out a dozen tweets per hour.

Sadly, an absence of tweets could secure his reelection :mad:
 
Has anybody considered that anything that keeps Trump out of circulation would be good for his re-election chances?

Yes, indeed, he is very good at tweeting things and saying things and not saying things that are harmful to his re-election chances.

However, just because he is stuck inside the White House does not mean he will be out of circulation. I am sure there will be many stupid tweets. Likely he will have calls with his Fox friends that will be played on tv, if he isn't constantly coughing and sounding ill. He will have many opportunities to continue to shoot himself in the backside unless he really becomes very ill and can not do these things, which will hurt his re-election chances.

Good old Doctor Who "Don't you think she looks tired?"

The serious benefit of him being out of circulation is that he and his crew will not be out there going to rallies and fundraisers and events and encouraging the faithful to continue to ignore the sensible precautions necessary to stem the tide of the pandemic.
 
Dr. David Samadi, MD tweeted
@drdavidsamadi
Always remember the survival rates of this virus per the CDC.
0-19: 99.997%
20-49: 99.98%
50-69: 99.5%
70 & over: 94.6%
I would put POTUS in the 20-49 category due to his strength and stamina.


Interesting. The guy is a Medicare fraudster and Newsmax covid denier.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/23/embat...-samadi-has-a-new-gig-on-long-island/https://
www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/samadi-coronavirus-who/2020/06/08/id/971190/
 
Sadly, an absence of tweets could secure his reelection :mad:

Without his tweets to read, some of his base may accidentally stumble onto real news and facts. A few may actually learn something. Not many, but a few.

Ok, Ok....it's a long shot, I know.
 
I'm guessing that the first few posts in this thread are typical of the rest. The amount of cheering and ill wishing is unprecedented and it would be hard to find a comparable scenario if I godwinned this thread.
Here is a suggestion...

Why don't we give as much sympathy to Trump over his Covid19 as he and the MAGAchuds gave to the journalist that was injured by police when covering an anti-racism protest.
 
I will admit to there being a certain sense of cosmic justice, maybe even serendipity, in Trump coming down with Covid but I can't get down with wishing death and severe debilitating illness on another human being. I wish him well and sincerely hope he finally ******* learns something from this, though I doubt it.

Absolutely agree.


Oh! I took it to be a joke!
 
We knew the "Oh I'm totally not a Trumper" Trumpers were gonna clutch their pearls at someone being schadenfreude-ing their pet psychopath who spent the last four years not showing concern for anyone and the last several month downplaying the 200,000+ plus deaths.

The hypocrisy is so blatant the only reason it could possibly exist is because they want to get called out on it. It's like wearing a hair shirt for them.

Show them where the plate of Clutching Pearls is at and let them on their way. They can clutch the pearls in their tiny angry hands as hard as they want. They can clutch them into they turn into diamonds. They can use the diamonds to buy a bridge. And they can use the bridge to get over it.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom