• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump and Melania test positive test positive for Covid 19

Last edited:
If Trump is lying about having COVID I'd put money on the table it's more about setting up an excuse if he loses then trying to get points for a win.
 
You hear stories about people, usually children, who push a button or flip a switch at the exact moment that a massive blackout happens, and they convince themselves that they caused the blackout.

Less than a week ago, in a pointless and juvenile act that I felt might be mildly cathartic, I pulled out the stimulus payment letter with Trump's signature on it and burned it while directing as much anger toward it and him as I could, wanting him to experience all of the suffering that he had caused in others. I guess we'll see if I'm a wizard or superhero/villain.
 
Joe Biden Tweets:

"Jill and I send our thoughts to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump for a swift recovery. We will continue to pray for the health and safety of the president and his family."
In news that will surprise no one: "Multiple @JoeBiden campaign officials tell me there has been no formal contact from the Trump campaign or the White House to alert them of potential exposure to COVID-19"

https://twitter.com/mikememoli/status/1312014269333069824

ETA:
From another reporter: They [Biden campaign] add that they do not believe they have much risk because “we were never near them."
 
Last edited:
The man pictured below is known to have tested positive for Covid-19. Do you know this man? Have you been in recent close contact with him? if so, you need to see a doctor and have a Covid-19 test. Please don't delay!

In all seriousness, this image is from the debate Tuesday night. I almost posted it in the debate thread Wednesday because honestly, trump does not look too healthy here.In fact, recently I have begun to notice, I think the stress and strain of the presidency is beginning to wear on him. And now he has coronavirus?
 

Attachments

  • The man ain't right!.jpg
    The man ain't right!.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 14
As an atheist, the most I can do is pray for him
 
"I'm sorry sir but our 'I'm totally not a Trump supporter but I'm going to nitpick every criticism / off hand comment about it him to death' department is already overstaffed and therefore we have no need of your services at this time. We will keep your resume on file."

I'm contributing to discussion on a discussion forum, in particular, a forum dedicated to skepticism, scrutiny, and dissection. To be fair, though, I suppose feedback such as the above is valid, too.
 
The man pictured below is known to have tested positive for Covid-19. Do you know this man? Have you been in recent close contact with him? if so, you need to see a doctor and have a Covid-19 test. Please don't delay!

In all seriousness, this image is from the debate Tuesday night. I almost posted it in the debate thread Wednesday because honestly, trump does not look too healthy here.In fact, recently I have begun to notice, I think the stress and strain of the presidency is beginning to wear on him. And now he has coronavirus?

https://twitter.com/TomJChicago/status/1263811708566503427?s=20

See anyone you know? This pic was part of a lecture given in 1888 by Jean-Martin Charcot a renowned French neurologist & professor of anatomical pathology. He was noting precise differences & characteristics of the PSP form of Frontotemporal Dementia even b4 it had it's own name


EYn0ctTXkAI8hpB
 
I thought Trump looked blood orange during the debate.

If McConnell, Pence, and Trump die then Pelosi becomes the head
of the Republican Party and will rule them with an iron fist like
Margaret Thatcher did in the eighties.





Yes.

Traders will be forced to buy options and sell shares they don’t own to contain
the fire that will burn middle class retirement funds to the ground.

Note:

You cannot use these strategies in your 401K because of the inherent risk involved.
Professionals only.

Nope, Pelosi is ahead of Mcconnell in line. But Pence has kept himself physically separate from Trump and be appears to keep himself in shape, so don't hold your breath.
 
In some ways this isn't a news story

Headline: man engaged in high risk behavior for catching infectious virus catches infectious virus
 
You hear stories about people, usually children, who push a button or flip a switch at the exact moment that a massive blackout happens, and they convince themselves that they caused the blackout.

Less than a week ago, in a pointless and juvenile act that I felt might be mildly cathartic, I pulled out the stimulus payment letter with Trump's signature on it and burned it while directing as much anger toward it and him as I could, wanting him to experience all of the suffering that he had caused in others. I guess we'll see if I'm a wizard or superhero/villain.

in either case, expect a visit from the Secret Service.
 
Nope, Pelosi is ahead of Mcconnell in line. But Pence has kept himself physically separate from Trump and be appears to keep himself in shape, so don't hold your breath.
I wonder what Pence has touched that Trump has also touched. Paperwork? Door handles? Because COVID takes about 7-10 days to manifest enough to be tested for. So Pence is still in the gun to be infected, even if he was negative today.
 
I think there is high chance this is a lie. Publicity stunt. He of course will have no symptoms, and he will hapily tweet from quarantine. He won't have to go to another debate. He will get some sympathy, while showing it's not that dangerous after all, as he was saying all the time. Win - win.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom