Matthew Best
Penultimate Amazing
You learn something new every day - for example, I didn't know it was possible for a cancer to catch a virus.
My first thought, on first report, in the other thread. That was just after the Hicks report and before I'd heard he'd tested positive. I still won't be convinced unless I it's confirmed that he has some serious symptoms from it.
Yes it's too incredible that this man who never wears a mask and insists on holding events with massive crowds of maskless, defiantly-not-social-distancing people twice a week could've actually caught the virus.
You learn something new every day - for example, I didn't know it was possible for a cancer to catch a virus.
He was probably infected by the Deep State to sabotage the campaign. They knew Trump's game seven energy is what seals elections in the home stretch.
He was probably infected by the Deep State to sabotage the campaign. They knew Trump's game seven energy is what seals elections in the home stretch.
But but, he was taking hydroxy....
I can't help but notice that populist or, shall we say, less serious leaders seem to catch the virus more easily. Trump, Boris Johnson, wasn't Brazil's president infected at one point, too?
Who in here is thinking, just for second, that it might be just a stunt?
Him getting through this without any health problems would surely give him a boost and would also divert any other headlines for some weeks.
Yes it's too incredible that this man who never wears a mask and insists on holding events with massive crowds of maskless, defiantly-not-social-distancing people twice a week could've actually caught the virus.
I can't help but notice that populist or, shall we say, less serious leaders seem to catch the virus more easily. Trump, Boris Johnson, wasn't Brazil's president infected at one point, too?
Hannity's still a believer.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sitive-for-covid-19/ar-BB19CQTw?ocid=msedgdhp