Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2010
- Messages
- 84,581
At the Duluth rally Trump said "Biden will turn Minnesota into a refugee camp"
In a state with one of the largest Somali populations in the country,
Trump goaded the crowd in to booing refugees and "lock her up!" chants directed at Ilhan Omar.
Also "I'm not doing well in the suburbs. Are you people crazy"
He claimed that Biden will destroy the suburbs by "abolishing single-family zoning"
Back to his Nobel nomination
"They covered one story, it was about rain, these people are sick"
"Now I understand he's canceling the debates"
Trump is just totally making stuff up. Biden has not canceled either of the two remaining debates.
"What are they gonna do when in 8, 12, maybe 16 years I say, 'let's hang it up'? 16 more years."
On to the wall.
"Mexico is paying for it. You do know that, right? They keep saying it is going to be a border charge at the border."
"A man came up to me. A tough man. A man who, a worker, a construction worker. Real worker, and he looked at me, this is two years ago, he said, 'Sir, you have given us back our life.' And he was crying."
"But if we don't win, I'm never calling you great again" Closing words to voters in Duluth.
In a state with one of the largest Somali populations in the country,
Trump goaded the crowd in to booing refugees and "lock her up!" chants directed at Ilhan Omar.
Also "I'm not doing well in the suburbs. Are you people crazy"
He claimed that Biden will destroy the suburbs by "abolishing single-family zoning"
Back to his Nobel nomination
"They covered one story, it was about rain, these people are sick"
"Now I understand he's canceling the debates"
Trump is just totally making stuff up. Biden has not canceled either of the two remaining debates.
"What are they gonna do when in 8, 12, maybe 16 years I say, 'let's hang it up'? 16 more years."
On to the wall.
"Mexico is paying for it. You do know that, right? They keep saying it is going to be a border charge at the border."
"A man came up to me. A tough man. A man who, a worker, a construction worker. Real worker, and he looked at me, this is two years ago, he said, 'Sir, you have given us back our life.' And he was crying."
"But if we don't win, I'm never calling you great again" Closing words to voters in Duluth.
Last edited: