SezMe
post-pre-born
Older, more experienced political watchers knew that the Centrist circular firing squad still reigs supreme in the Donkey Party.
Read that carefully to realize that you made a fool out of yourself with it.
Older, more experienced political watchers knew that the Centrist circular firing squad still reigs supreme in the Donkey Party.
Late to the party, but I just want to say I hope Brainache didn't choose Trump interrupting or we've lost another member...![]()
Wait, wait, wait.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3kkpVbOcsA&ab_channel=TheLateShowwithStephenColbert
At 5:30, does Trump address Biden as "mr. President"?
I think part of it is Biden just isn't as energetic as he once was. Compare how he sparred with Ryan to today's debate. 2012 Biden definitely would have given Trump more of a fight.
Trump Tweets
Thank you Ari!
Quote Tweet
Ari Fleischer
@AriFleischer
I rewatched the start of the debate. The 1st Q went to Trump who gave an uninterrupted 2-min response. Then Biden gave an uninterrupted 2-min response. Then it went back to Trump, whose answer was interrupted 3 times by Biden. If you didn't like it, blame Biden for starting it.
Because Trump has never used the same words against vets before.....
This I discount until the anonymous source or sources reveal their identity.
If the commission is smart, they'll give the moderator a kill switch for the microphones. You'd still hear Trump's little rants but not coherently on TV. A virtual debate where they aren't even in the same room and the moderator controls a mute button wouldn't be a bad option either. Trump will never go for a virtual debate though.
Trump made Biden answer or not answer questions that matter to the far left segment of the Democratic Party.....<snip>
This is an excellent idea.I think there may be a better solution than muting an interrupter -- and since what I'm about to suggest doesn't call for muting anyone during the debate, it may be a change that could be made without requiring Trump's agreement.
What I suggest is that for the debate the two debaters' microphone sound levels be set to half the moderator's sound level, ...
A better approach would be the kill switch on the mic AND Trump's half of the TV screen. Also, every time Trump interrupts, restart Bi8den's two minute timer. I think those two steps would solve the problem ..... and give Biden 90% of the debate time.![]()
...if you get into a fight with a pig, you get dirty and the pig walks away the winner.
Huh? Maybe you should read this a few times, go for a walk around the block and then come in again.
Yeah, but Ryan's no Trump. Biden was wise not to get into a pissing contest with Trump because Trump is a dirty infighter. Paraphrasing another saying, if you get into a fight with a pig, you get dirty and the pig walks away the winner. Many of the pundits that I've read today say Biden won precisely because he chose not to get in the gutter with Trump.
Biden chose "not to get in the gutter with Trump" and won? That's an interesting position to take. Biden proved himself beneath the office of the President by telling the President of the USA to "shut up". Calling the President of the USA a "clown". Anyone that believes Biden came out on top of that sorry excuse of a debate last night was definitely watching it thru a pair of rose colored glasses.

OMG. Trump has grossly debased the office of the presidency for the last four years and former Vice President Biden telling him to shut up after being repeatedly interrupted and insulted is somehow 'beneath the office'?
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/716695f752a433318c.png[/qimg]

OMG. Trump has grossly debased the office of the presidency for the last four years and former Vice President Biden telling him to shut up after being repeatedly interrupted and insulted is somehow 'beneath the office'?
[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/716695f752a433318c.png[/qimg]
So you agree Biden did nothing wrong?
Can you point out where I said that?So you agree Biden did nothing wrong?