• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sticking this here because it's indicative of how absolutely nutty the Trump Republican party has become:

This is an ad for Kelly Loeffler. To be clear, it is an ad BY Loeffler to make herself look APPEALING to voters, and NOT like a crazy person.

Well Doug Collins said Attila the Hun was an open borders pro abortion athiest in response. I don't want to meet the people who's votes they are fighting over.
 
Why, oh why did all my ancestors have to come over from Europe so long ago making me ineligible for another citizenship?
 
Some some more details about the fight to keep Trump's tax information hidden..

From: CNBC
President Donald Trump and his business could be facing a criminal tax probe by the Manhattan District Attorney’s office, prosecutors suggested Monday in a court filing....While prosecutors last month suggested that they might be eyeing the Trump Organization for possible bank and insurance fraud, Monday’s filing was the first time they had publicly said that their probe might encompass potential tax crimes.

Hopefully they are successful. And also that the charges are not like those levied against the Trump foundation, but ones that can result in actual jail time.
 
Trump is already losing a ton of money; losing the Presidential immunity will make things worse.
And, of course, Trump's original plan was to start a TV show instead of becoming President, but that slot is now filled by OAN - he might get a job there, but that's the best he can hope for.
 
Over at Toownhall, I was reading an opinion piece about how the "silent majority" are afraid to speak out for Trump because of violence by the left. This writer went to Michigan to interview some people to bolster her case. Here is a quote from one of her interviews:

He's doing what he said he's going to do and he's for the average person," the Bay City woman explained. "I think that's the biggest thing. He's not in it for himself. He loves the people

I know we've talked a lot about the unworldliness of Trumpers but even so the hi9ghlighted sentence smacked my gob. Un - freakin' -believeable. I posted a comment; we'll see what wonderful names it get called. :eek:
 
Not big enough for its own thread:

Several days after attending Trump's convention speech, the leader of one of Donald's "boat parades" has been arrested for sending a threatening text message to a former member of his country club.

And I believe that might be the whitest sentence I have ever typed.

The whitest sentence I've ever typed: "Season 2 is great because the docks add a whole new dimension to the show's central character: the city of Baltimore."
 
Over at Toownhall, I was reading an opinion piece about how the "silent majority" are afraid to speak out for Trump because of violence by the left. This writer went to Michigan to interview some people to bolster her case. Here is a quote from one of her interviews:



I know we've talked a lot about the unworldliness of Trumpers but even so the hi9ghlighted sentence smacked my gob. Un - freakin' -believeable. I posted a comment; we'll see what wonderful names it get called. :eek:

These people have no grasp of history, and how populist scumbags operate. Hitler ostentatiously declined his salary, projecting the same 'selfless' sacrificing for the people.
 
Over at Toownhall, I was reading an opinion piece about how the "silent majority" are afraid to speak out for Trump because of violence by the left. This writer went to Michigan to interview some people to bolster her case. Here is a quote from one of her interviews:

Quote:
He's doing what he said he's going to do and he's for the average person," the Bay City woman explained. "I think that's the biggest thing. He's not in it for himself. He loves the people

I know we've talked a lot about the unworldliness of Trumpers but even so the hi9ghlighted sentence smacked my gob. Un - freakin' -believeable. I posted a comment; we'll see what wonderful names it get called. :eek:

Truly delusional. He doesn't give a crap about 'the people'. Even his own sister recognizes that. God, these people are dumb.
 
Over at Toownhall, I was reading an opinion piece about how the "silent majority" are afraid to speak out for Trump because of violence by the left. This writer went to Michigan to interview some people to bolster her case. Here is a quote from one of her interviews:
:

If they are afraid of the violence of the left coming to their town and perhaps even their street, then perhaps they should buy a gun and learn how to use it
 
They seem worried about the "violence of the left". LOL.

First, I thought Trump told them "the left" was so weak it couldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding. And the Trump side, the "right" side, is all-powerful and triumphant and will roll over all opposition unimpeded. And yet...the wimps are now somehow sooper-scary?? HUH??! So which is it: latte-sipping wimps, or a rampaging proletariat at the gates of the Winter Palace? Pick one.

Second, who's a triggered little snowflake now?
 
Last edited:
I didn't know what thread to put this in but I thought this might do. Interesting true story about the 'wonderful' and efficient U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
My SIL's brother was born in Germany to a German mother and US born citizen father who was serving in the US Army back in the late 1950's. They were legally married. He was raised in the US. He gave up his automatic dual German citizenship to serve in the US Coast Guard. A few years ago he moved to Thailand. Just before coming back to the US last March, he had his wallet pick pocketed. Upon landing in Seattle, his passport and all his papers were confiscated and he was told he was not a US citizen. His birth certificate was in German because he was not born in a military base hospital.

He was assigned a case worker who couldn't care less that he was obviously an American had lived here since a small child and had a (deceased) American father who was undoubtedly a US citizen. She told him he had no right to have served in the Coast Guard. He was about to be deported to God knows where (they wouldn't tell him) when he was given another case worker who was able to obtain the proof that he was a US citizen. Chilling to think he could have been deported with no money and no paper work to some third world country because of some idiot ICE worker who didn't give a damn.
 
Some some more details about the fight to keep Trump's tax information hidden..

From: CNBC
President Donald Trump and his business could be facing a criminal tax probe by the Manhattan District Attorney’s office, prosecutors suggested Monday in a court filing....While prosecutors last month suggested that they might be eyeing the Trump Organization for possible bank and insurance fraud, Monday’s filing was the first time they had publicly said that their probe might encompass potential tax crimes.

Hopefully they are successful. And also that the charges are not like those levied against the Trump foundation, but ones that can result in actual jail time.
BuzzFeed has its hands on leaked documents that link Deutsche Bank, the only one that would deal with him, to large scale money laundering.
 
I didn't know what thread to put this in but I thought this might do. Interesting true story about the 'wonderful' and efficient U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
My SIL's brother was born in Germany to a German mother and US born citizen father who was serving in the US Army back in the late 1950's. They were legally married. He was raised in the US. He gave up his automatic dual German citizenship to serve in the US Coast Guard. A few years ago he moved to Thailand. Just before coming back to the US last March, he had his wallet pick pocketed. Upon landing in Seattle, his passport and all his papers were confiscated and he was told he was not a US citizen. His birth certificate was in German because he was not born in a military base hospital.

He was assigned a case worker who couldn't care less that he was obviously an American had lived here since a small child and had a (deceased) American father who was undoubtedly a US citizen. She told him he had no right to have served in the Coast Guard. He was about to be deported to God knows where (they wouldn't tell him) when he was given another case worker who was able to obtain the proof that he was a US citizen. Chilling to think he could have been deported with no money and no paper work to some third world country because of some idiot ICE worker who didn't give a damn.

Very frightening.
It seems clear that ICE measures its success by the number of deportations,.
 
Well Doug Collins said Attila the Hun was an open borders pro abortion athiest in response. I don't want to meet the people who's votes they are fighting over.

I think that one of the lines in that ad should be noted, quite clearly, though.

"Eliminate the liberal scribes."

AKA, destroy the free press.

I think that we're at the point where we can safely respond to any claims by Republicans that the Republican Party actually values the 1st Amendment with ridicule.
 
I think that one of the lines in that ad should be noted, quite clearly, though.

"Eliminate the liberal scribes."

AKA, destroy the free press.

I think that we're at the point where we can safely respond to any claims by Republicans that the Republican Party actually values the 1st Amendment with ridicule.

They just have a different interpretation of what 'free' means in 'free' speech and 'free' press.
 
Just sticking this here because it's indicative of how absolutely nutty the Trump Republican party has become:

This is an ad for Kelly Loeffler. To be clear, it is an ad BY Loeffler to make herself look APPEALING to voters, and NOT like a crazy person.

As I watched the commercial, I figured she was running for state senate. I was quite wrong: she is running for the US Senate.

:eek:

Ohhhh. Georgia.
 
Trump Retweeted

Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
Senate Democrats are wrong to smear Republicans for investigating the truth about Hunter Biden and Ukraine.
But we shouldn’t be surprised.
When you drain the Swamp, the Swamp fights back.
 
Trump Retweeted

Senate Republicans
@SenateGOP
Nancy Pelosi + Democrats have done nothing but obstruct since Day One—this is no different.
Senate Republicans intend to do our job.
Quote Tweet

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
@SenateGOP Crazy Nancy Pelosi wants to Impeach me if I fulfill my Constitutional Obligation to put forth a Nominee for the vacated seat on the United States Supreme Court. This would be a FIRST, even crazier than being Impeached for making a PERFECT phone call to Ukrainian Pres.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom