• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tweets

Fake News!
Quote Tweet

Mary Beth Coyte
@mbcoyte
I finally unfollowed CNN today. They used to be a great news station, now they’re just a propaganda arm of the Democrat Party. I’m done!

Kingdomsaracen
@infidelsaracen
@kaitlancollins and @PressSecKayleigh is awesome no wonder Boris is looking for a British version

swelsh
@swelsh4 @PressSec is the boss! Love her. CNN will never learn
 
Trump Tweets

Great!
Quote Tweet

Karlyn Borysenko has run out of effs to give
@DrKarlynB
45% of gay men are voting for @realDonaldTrump!!!!
 
Trump retweeted

Dawn Michael
@SexCounseling
It looks like President Trump is leading in the polls in North Carolina.
 
Trump Tweeted

Buy Lou’s GREAT New Book!
Quote Tweet

Lou Dobbs
@LouDobbs
Fighting China’s Threat: @mikepillsbury touts @realDonaldTrump’s international accomplishments and his push for an arms control agreement with Communist China. #AmericaFirst #MAGA #Dobbs
 
THANK YOU NORTH CAROLINA!

LAW & ORDER!

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Vote!

Joe Biden says this is a race between Scranton and Park Avenue. This is a race between Scranton and China. Joe Biden betrayed Scranton, and America, to China and foreign countries. I will always put America First!
 
It's disgusting how they only spend 1 minute honoring the flag and 2 hours 59 minutes showing football. It should be the reverse.
 
Trump Tweets

Jim, to late to take it back. Stay with the truth, no pandering!
Quote Tweet

The Recount
@therecount
Jim Cramer: “What deal can we have, Crazy Nancy? I’m sorry, that was the president. I have such reverence for the office. I would never use that term ...”

I mean, I'd say that the host is a dangerous carnival barker in many cases, but...well, it's Jim Cramer. Kinda just goes with the name.
 
We know there will be a bit of unavoidable overlap with the recent death and selection of the next supreme judge but as much as possible please keep discussions of that topic to its own thread.
Replying to this modbox in thread will be off topic  Posted By: darat
 
trump Tweets

THANK YOU! #MAGA. 53% APPROVAL!
And 96% in the Republican Party. Save your 2nd Amendment!
 
Last edited:
...
It's his personal information what his tax plan shows. I guess largely self-funded would have been a better way to describe it since he's spent 1.5 billion dollars and is now worth 2.5 billion. If Mueller reports didn't find any connections, I don't know what will.
First off re the highlighted, it's bogus. He didn't fund his own campaign and I doubt you can find any reliable source that he's a billionaire besides himself and sources that regurgitate his claims.

As for the Mueller report, the public has yet to see what the report says because Barr lied about what's in it and there are redacted parts few people have seen. And it's quite absurd to claim Trump is clean when multiple people running his campaign were indicted and convicted.


I also hope things keep getting better. Will the long-term damage be in 30 years the history books saying "Trump was actually a Russian agent who infiltrated the White House to end the sanctions on Russia."?
It will say Trump was a pathologic narcissist who was the most corrupt POTUS in American history. It will say Putin exploited this to his advantage.


I thought you had me, but the situation is actually more sad. Most liberals, similar to hippy-types act as if they are happy in front of other people but are miserable on the inside. They go out and smile and act friendly but underneath the skin tells a darker story. It's a similar story for my mother
.:rolleyes:
 
....
It's his personal information what his tax plan shows. I guess largely self-funded would have been a better way to describe it since he's spent 1.5 billion dollars and is now worth 2.5 billion. If Mueller reports didn't find any connections, I don't know what will.
....


I'm not sure what you think your lengthy rant is supposed to mean, but Mueller did not investigate Trump's taxes or his lifetime financial corruption. The Mueller probe was restricted to looking for criminal interference in the 2016 election. There's no doubt that Trump has cheated on his taxes, consorted with organized crime and laundered money for Russian gangsters for decades. We may never know the extent or the details.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/30/us/politics/trump-russia-justice-department.html
https://www.seattletimes.com/opinion/the-urgent-question-of-trump-and-money-laundering/
https://newrepublic.com/article/143...ses-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outl...b812da-5171-11e9-88a1-ed346f0ec94f_story.html
 
To be fair, though, the target in this case was particularly stupid.
Unfortunately he hasn't replaced the Secret Service, too, with grifters and family members, so the package probably never reached him in the first place.

I seriously doubt whether Donald Trump has ever in his entire life opened a piece of mail. It's an activity that combines: minimal physical exertion, minimal physical coordination, a child-level understanding of a centuries-old system of communication, an ability to read, and a desire to intake information from a source other than television. None of those things is in Trump's wheelhouse, and several of them are outright anathema to him.
 
My whip count right now is that Collins and Murkowski will oppose.

You left an important Senator out. The Arizona election is a special one in that it is a replacement for McCain's seat for which McSally was appointed. Mark Kelly, a Democrat, is going to win that election and he doesn't have to wait for January 2021 to be seated. He can take office as soon as the election results are certified. That is a sure vote for the Dems and he can be seated as soon as the end of November.
 
It's a joke the same way a guy "jokes" to his gf about having a threesome with his gf's best friend....
 
But McConnell can foil those problems by having the vote in the lame duck.

True, but in the lame duck, McConnell has far, far less leverage than before the election. The losers don't have to give a damn what he threatens them with and the winners have six years to go before their next election by which time this will be ancient history. Moscow's maximum leverage is right now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom