• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ Vought Director, Office of Management and Budget tweeted
@RussVought45
Last week @realDonaldTrump asked people to report any sightings of #CriticalRaceTheory “training.” We have been working with agencies to identify un-American trainings. We have set up an email to report these sightings. These must be stopped!

[email protected] twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…
 
Russ Vought Director, Office of Management and Budget tweeted
@RussVought45
Last week @realDonaldTrump asked people to report any sightings of #CriticalRaceTheory “training.” We have been working with agencies to identify un-American trainings. We have set up an email to report these sightings. These must be stopped!

[email protected] twitter.com/realdonaldtrum…

Too bad Joe McCarthy isn't available to head up the House on Un-American Activities Committee again.
 
a commission to promote patriotic education
I wonder if he actually intends this or if it's just a distraction or one of those spontaneous ideas he has and then just forgets about.
 
I give you a time machine. I tell you to go back 10 years with a stack of printed out Trump Presidential tweets.

I will give you a million dollars if you can convince one person, and hell I'll include Donald Trump himself, that these images really represent official public correspondences from the President in 2020.

I remember when events in the movie Idiocracy seemed absurd. That was 2006.
 
A day after FBI Director Wray told Congress Russia is interfering to hurt Biden's campaign, Trump said he "did not like" Wray's answers. Asked if he's thinking of replacing him, Trump said, "We're looking at a lot of different things."
He won’t stop firing people until Diamond & Silk become acting FBI directors
 
Trump dismisses a question about the milestone of 200,000 Americans dying from coronavirus, claiming that up to 3.5 million would've died without him. (That number is derived from models assuming his government did absolutely nothing about the pandemic.)

"Throughout the world, I get called by prime minsters and presidents saying, 'Sir, the job you've done is amazing.'"
 
"Throughout the world, I get called by prime minsters and presidents saying, 'Sir, the job you've done is amazing.'"
Obvious lie is obvious, but English is really not that ******* hard.

To the Liar-in-Chief: No, dummy, you're not "throughout the world." You're lying about being called by prime ministers and presidents "from around the world."
 
Trump dismisses a question about the milestone of 200,000 Americans dying from coronavirus, claiming that up to 3.5 million would've died without him. (That number is derived from models assuming his government did absolutely nothing about the pandemic.)

"Throughout the world, I get called by prime minsters and presidents saying, 'Sir, the job you've done is amazing.'"

Nope.
 
The White House and the pharmaceutical industry were nearing a major deal to lower drug prices. Then the administration demanded that $100 cash cards be sent to millions of seniors before the election — and the industry balked.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/18/us/politics/trump-drug-prices.html

Trump's claims about bringing down the cost of drugs, like so many of his claims, aren't backed up by facts.

Fact Check: Trump misleads on lowering drug prices
 
Trump Tweets

Joe Biden says this is a race between Scranton and Park Avenue. This is a race between Scranton and China. Joe Biden betrayed Scranton, and America, to China and foreign countries. I will always put America First!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom