• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump on Fox News about masks.

He said "I'm all for masks"

and would have "no problem" wearing one publicly and he thinks he looks like the Lone Ranger.

Is he wearing it over his eyes?
 
Trump on Fox News about masks.

He said "I'm all for masks"

and would have "no problem" wearing one publicly and he thinks he looks like the Lone Ranger.

Is he wearing it over his eyes?

It would be consistent with his inability to eat pizza or drink a glass of water like a normal human being.
 
...(but toddlers will be told that if they don't behave "Trump will come and get them".)

When things are labeled “Nixonian” or “Clintonian”, we all have a general sense of what is implied. And not every president can be easily summarized in one word - “Eisenhowerian” and “Fordian” are not words I’ve ever stumbled across, for instance.

But “Trumpian”? I predict that descriptor, already in use, will come to describe politicians who lie, shift responsibility, are abusive of their position and the legal system in general, and are woefully ignorant of the basic precepts of the constitution and democracy in general. Who wrap themselves in the symbolism of patriotism without realizing their acts are corrosive to real patriotism. And roughly synonymous with “buffoonish”. Let that be his legacy.
 
Last edited:
President Trump's niece can go ahead with her book after all:

A New York court ruled a publisher can release President Donald Trump's niece's tell-all memoir about the US first family.

Mary Trump's book, Too Much and Never Enough, How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man, is due for publication on 28 July.

Wednesday's ruling reverses a lower court's decision to award a restraining order to Ms Trump's uncle.

But the book may yet not be published due to a confidentiality agreement.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53243354

Whether the book makes any difference to President Trump's reelection prospects, or any other facet of his life is a good question IMO. Those that are likely to vote for him aren't going to be dissuaded from doing so by family tittle-tattle IMO; and those who may be outraged by the book are unlikely to have ever considered voting for him.
 
President Trump's niece can go ahead with her book after all.

Whether the book makes any difference to President Trump's reelection prospects, or any other facet of his life is a good question IMO. Those that are likely to vote for him aren't going to be dissuaded from doing so by family tittle-tattle IMO; and those who may be outraged by the book are unlikely to have ever considered voting for him.
There is a slim chance that the book may reveal more details about various shady tax dealings involving Trump. Stuff that might not hurt stubby Mcbonespurs directly, but give journalists and congress critters a starting point to investigate more crimes that might be embarrassing.

(I believe Mary Trump has already admitted to being a source in earlier reveals of Trump's fraudulent tax activity).


Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk
 
President Trump's niece can go ahead with her book after all:



https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-53243354

Whether the book makes any difference to President Trump's reelection prospects, or any other facet of his life is a good question IMO. Those that are likely to vote for him aren't going to be dissuaded from doing so by family tittle-tattle IMO; and those who may be outraged by the book are unlikely to have ever considered voting for him.
Prescious few votes need to be peeled away. Plus, a family soap opera may well draw more attention than tedious tales of treason and ineptitude, replete with pesky details.
 
As I understand the courts decision, the book has been allowed to be printed and sent to the publishers only. This may change, one way or the other still, I believe.

I read that this has already been done, to some extent, with thousands already printed and shipped. So, my question is, what are the chances that this will not leak anyway? Has a book ever gone this far, then ruled against, and not leaked to the public anyway at that point?
 
As I understand the courts decision, the book has been allowed to be printed and sent to the publishers only. This may change, one way or the other still, I believe.

I read that this has already been done, to some extent, with thousands already printed and shipped. So, my question is, what are the chances that this will not leak anyway? Has a book ever gone this far, then ruled against, and not leaked to the public anyway at that point?

I can't think of a book that has been ruled against.
 
As I understand the courts decision, the book has been allowed to be printed and sent to the publishers only. This may change, one way or the other still, I believe.

I read that this has already been done, to some extent, with thousands already printed and shipped. So, my question is, what are the chances that this will not leak anyway? Has a book ever gone this far, then ruled against, and not leaked to the public anyway at that point?
0% rounded.
 
Look at the attempts by the UK govt to stop the publication of 'Spycatcher' back in the 80s.

It was banned in the UK but published overseas.
 
Rare Trump golf report Lindsey Graham says. "I've never seen him play this well"
He played golf with Trump last weekend he told Fox and Friends "He beat me like a drum. It was amazing. He shot 74. If I could beat, him I would.”

Was that a 9 hole course?
 
Rare Trump golf report Lindsey Graham says. "I've never seen him play this well"
He played golf with Trump last weekend he told Fox and Friends "He beat me like a drum. It was amazing. He shot 74. If I could beat, him I would.”

Was that a 9 hole course?

Yeah right :rolleyes:

It's well known that President Trump cheats, and has a "relaxed" approach to keeping his own score:

Afterward, according to a source inside the Bedminster club, he called the Bedminster pro shop and announced he’d shot 73 and should be declared the winner. The pro, wanting to stay employed, agreed. His name went up on the plaque. “But then,” says the source, “somebody talked to the caddy up in Philly and asked him what Trump shot that day. The caddy goes, ‘Maybe 82. And that might be generous.’ He pulls that kind of **** all the time around here.”

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/apr/02/donald-trump-golf-28-club-championships
 
Rare Trump golf report Lindsey Graham says. "I've never seen him play this well"
He played golf with Trump last weekend he told Fox and Friends "He beat me like a drum. It was amazing. He shot 74. If I could beat, him I would.”

Was that a 9 hole course?

That's nothing. One of the Kims, I forget which, once shot a hole-in-one on every shot in a golf game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom