• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tweets

As I watch the Pandemic spread its ugly face all across the world, including the tremendous damage it has done to the USA, I become more and more angry at China. People can see it, and I can feel it!
 
Trump Tweets

Today’s SCOTUS ruling is a historic win for families who want SCHOOL CHOICE NOW! #SchoolChoice is a civil rights issue, and no parent should have to send their child to a failing school. I will continue to fight for School Choice and will always defend Religious Freedom!
 
Trump Tweets

As I watch the Pandemic spread its ugly face all across the world, including the tremendous damage it has done to the USA, I become more and more angry at China. People can see it, and I can feel it!

I wonder who actually wrote this one. It's too articulate. Maybe Stephen Miller? I'm guessing because of the racist tone of it.
 
Trump Tweets

This is a battle to save the Heritage, History, and Greatness of our Country! #MAGA2020
 
Trump Tweets

As I watch the Pandemic spread its ugly face all across the world, including the tremendous damage it has done to the USA, I become more and more angry at China. People can see it, and I can feel it!

And the rest of the world looks at the spread across the USA and says WTF, it looks like they don't know what they're doing. Who's in charge anyway?

Oh wait . . .
 
Trump Tweets

Today’s SCOTUS ruling is a historic win for families who want SCHOOL CHOICE NOW! #SchoolChoice is a civil rights issue, and no parent should have to send their child to a failing school. I will continue to fight for School Choice and will always defend Religious Freedom!
No, it's a win for De Vos's business interests only.
 
Trump Retweeted

Trump Retweeted
Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader
Dozens of Democrat Representatives are getting paid for NOT working. They are staying home, skipping votes, and still collecting a paycheck from taxpayers.
It's called shadow voting, and it's Nancy Pelosi's way of consolidating power for herself.

I know, Donnie. Heaven forbid a politician consolidating her power. Who does she think she is, Speaker of the House?
 
Trump Tweets

Today’s SCOTUS ruling is a historic win for families who want SCHOOL CHOICE NOW! #SchoolChoice is a civil rights issue, and no parent should have to send their child to a failing school. I will continue to fight for School Choice and will always defend Religious Freedom!

I wonder who actually wrote this one. It's too articulate. Maybe Stephen Miller? I'm guessing because of the racist tone of it.


Let's see what they write when that "school choice" (:rolleyes:) decision defending religious freedom ends up getting government money sent to private Muslim schools.

That's really gonna go over swell in Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama, etc..
 
The name "Benedict Donald" applies today more then every.
If proven, the damage this will do to morale in the US military will be devasting. The POTUS looked the other way as US servicemen were killed.

If my reading of Worldometer and Stars and Stripes is correct, this applies on two counts. More US Military personnel have been killed by Covid so far this year than were killed in Afghanistan in 2019.
 
Trump Tweets

Today’s SCOTUS ruling is a historic win for families who want SCHOOL CHOICE NOW! #SchoolChoice is a civil rights issue, and no parent should have to send their child to a failing school. I will continue to fight for School Choice and will always defend Religious Freedom!

'Cause we wouldn't want to address why schools are failing and, you know, do something about it, would we?
 
Trump Tweets

As I watch the Pandemic spread its ugly face all across the world, including the tremendous damage it has done to the USA, I become more and more angry at China. People can see it, and I can feel it!

'Cause Gyna's the real reason the US and A is doing so very much more poorly than the rest of the developed world--and many s---hole countries, too.
 
That is *really* unfair on Benedict Arnold.

Not Really,Arnold was planning on a "fake" attack that would dhave gotten US troops killed in order to cover his turning over West Point to the British. There are reasons why his name is sysnonomous with Treason in the US.
 
TRump pretending that the Covid pandemic does not exist is something I would not have beleived a POTUS was capable of .
Fact is we are losing, and soon Corona virus will be calling the shots.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom