• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tweets

The Obama Administration is turning out to be one of the most corrupt and incompetent in U.S. history. Remember, he and Sleepy Joe are the reasons I am in the White House!!!
 
Trump Tweets

Lacy will do a great job. Omar is a corrupt disaster!
Quote Tweet

Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii
Lacy Johnson is going up against the incredibly corrupt #AmericaLast Ilhan Omar in MN this Fall. He's a #MAGA Candidate and BIG Trump supporter.
If you'd like to help Lacy defeat Omar, please give generously! Every penny helps! :-)
 
Just so we know what his priority is at the moment Trump has a 'pinned' tweet at the top of his feed

"OBAMAGATE!"
 
Trump Tweets

Lacy will do a great job. Omar is a corrupt disaster!
Quote Tweet

Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii
Lacy Johnson is going up against the incredibly corrupt #AmericaLast Ilhan Omar in MN this Fall. He's a #MAGA Candidate and BIG Trump supporter.
If you'd like to help Lacy defeat Omar, please give generously! Every penny helps! :-)

Classic projection.
 
Just so we know what his priority is at the moment Trump has a 'pinned' tweet at the top of his feed

"OBAMAGATE!"
He's trying so hard to get traction for that term. I wonder if he will succeed. He does not want to make it about anything Obama did, just wants to get this phrase out there as shorthand for Deep State conspiracies etc.

I wonder if it will bother any of his supporters that there is no coherent explanation of what Obamagate actually is. And I know a lot of the response from Trump detractors will be, "Of course it won't bother his supporters; they're idiots." Which doesn't seem all that helpful to me. As I just said in another thread, there have to be more-effective tactics to counter Trump's messaging. I'm just not sure what they are.
 
He's trying so hard to get traction for that term. I wonder if he will succeed. He does not want to make it about anything Obama did, just wants to get this phrase out there as shorthand for Deep State conspiracies etc.

I wonder if it will bother any of his supporters that there is no coherent explanation of what Obamagate actually is. And I know a lot of the response from Trump detractors will be, "Of course it won't bother his supporters; they're idiots." Which doesn't seem all that helpful to me. As I just said in another thread, there have to be more-effective tactics to counter Trump's messaging. I'm just not sure what they are.

It comers down to a simple question...

What exactly IS Obamagate?

So far, even Trumpty Dumpty cannot invent an actual answer.
 
He's trying so hard to get traction for that term. I wonder if he will succeed. He does not want to make it about anything Obama did, just wants to get this phrase out there as shorthand for Deep State conspiracies etc.

I wonder if it will bother any of his supporters that there is no coherent explanation of what Obamagate actually is. And I know a lot of the response from Trump detractors will be, "Of course it won't bother his supporters; they're idiots." Which doesn't seem all that helpful to me. As I just said in another thread, there have to be more-effective tactics to counter Trump's messaging. I'm just not sure what they are.

He's already succeeded. It's all over social media. It matters not a whit to his supporters that it doesn't mean anything; they already knew they hated that ******.
 
Trump Retweeted
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
Did you know:The ACLU is suing Dallas County officials to release all inmates who are susceptible to contracting Coronavirus
This would include illegal alien Billy Chemirmir
Chemirmir murdered AT LEAST 22 elderly women across Dallas
Why does the left want him freed?

Sick:A Denver inmate with a criminal history dating back 22 years was released from prison on April 15th
Less than a month later, he's back in prison after murdering a 21 year-old woman in a back alley
These are Democrat policies at work
Remember that this November.
RT!

BREAKING:Democrats just launched ANOTHER investigation into Donald Trump
This time for the legal firing of a partisan, Obama-appointed Inspector General
36 Million Americans out of work
Suicide rates are up
And all Democrats care about is investigating Trump
Disgraceful.
 
Last edited:
Trump tweeted

Hard to believe considering the Lamestream Media is totally corrupt. The people understand!
Quote Tweet

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
Presidential job approval after 1209 days in office, according to Gallup polling:
George W. Bush—46%
Barack Obama—47%
Donald Trump—49%
Imagine how much higher it would be if the media reported fairly and honestly on his administration
 
Trump Retweeted

Elizabeth Harrington
@LizRNC
"In other words, the Obama-Biden paper packet was superseded by a President Trump-style pandemic preparedness response plan." - @PressSec
 
Trump Tweets

Fake Journalism. So bad for our Country!
Quote Tweet

Kayleigh McEnany
@kayleighmcenany
The top of the New York Times website currently reads like a Joe Biden press release.
This isn’t journalism. These are DNC talking points
 
Well, they are not wrong. Media is full of COVID. Media is full of Trump. Lately, media is full of Obamagate. But where is Biden ? The only one who can replace Trump ?
 
Well, they are not wrong. Media is full of COVID. Media is full of Trump. Lately, media is full of Obamagate. But where is Biden ? The only one who can replace Trump ?

Someone once said, do not interrupt your opposition when they are making your case for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom