If it's their information.
How does this Katie know anyway?
Just so we know what his priority is at the moment Trump has a 'pinned' tweet at the top of his feed
"OBAMAGATE!"

Trump Tweets
Lacy will do a great job. Omar is a corrupt disaster!
Quote Tweet
Bill Mitchell
@mitchellvii
Lacy Johnson is going up against the incredibly corrupt #AmericaLast Ilhan Omar in MN this Fall. He's a #MAGA Candidate and BIG Trump supporter.
If you'd like to help Lacy defeat Omar, please give generously! Every penny helps!![]()
He's trying so hard to get traction for that term. I wonder if he will succeed. He does not want to make it about anything Obama did, just wants to get this phrase out there as shorthand for Deep State conspiracies etc.Just so we know what his priority is at the moment Trump has a 'pinned' tweet at the top of his feed
"OBAMAGATE!"
He's trying so hard to get traction for that term. I wonder if he will succeed. He does not want to make it about anything Obama did, just wants to get this phrase out there as shorthand for Deep State conspiracies etc.
I wonder if it will bother any of his supporters that there is no coherent explanation of what Obamagate actually is. And I know a lot of the response from Trump detractors will be, "Of course it won't bother his supporters; they're idiots." Which doesn't seem all that helpful to me. As I just said in another thread, there have to be more-effective tactics to counter Trump's messaging. I'm just not sure what they are.
Classic projection.
He's trying so hard to get traction for that term. I wonder if he will succeed. He does not want to make it about anything Obama did, just wants to get this phrase out there as shorthand for Deep State conspiracies etc.
I wonder if it will bother any of his supporters that there is no coherent explanation of what Obamagate actually is. And I know a lot of the response from Trump detractors will be, "Of course it won't bother his supporters; they're idiots." Which doesn't seem all that helpful to me. As I just said in another thread, there have to be more-effective tactics to counter Trump's messaging. I'm just not sure what they are.
Well, they are not wrong. Media is full of COVID. Media is full of Trump. Lately, media is full of Obamagate. But where is Biden ? The only one who can replace Trump ?
Correct, Donny! Kayleigh McEnany is a fake journalist. Glad you spotted that.Trump Tweets
Fake Journalism. So bad for our Country!Quote Tweet
Kayleigh McEnany
@kayleighmcenany
The top of the New York Times website currently reads like a Joe Biden press release.
This isn’t journalism. These are DNC talking points
Unless it is to push their buttons to make them do it some more.Someone once said, do not interrupt your opposition when they are making your case for you.