Trump Tweets
Shifty Schiff exposed!
Quote Tweet
Kimberley Strassel
@KimStrassel
Newly released documents show Adam Schiff knew all along that there was no proof of Russia-Trump collusion.
I am kind of conflicted about this.CNN just reported Paul Manafort is being released from prison to serve the rest of his time under home arrest due the Covid 19 concerns.
I am kind of conflicted about this.
On one hand, reducing the number of people in prison to stop disease transmission makes sense.
On the other hand, he is only a few years into a more than 7 year sentence.
Manafort released but not Cohen?
No, it was announced back in April that Cohen was to be released early due to Covid19.Manafort released but not Cohen?
I smell a rat.
....
On the other hand, he is only a few years into a more than 7 year sentence.
...
I expect Moscow Mitch to criticize Trump for comments on his predecessor, just as he criticized Obama for his comments on Trump.Trump Tweets
Obama was always wrong!
Trump Tweets
As I have said for a long time, dealing with China is a very expensive thing to do. We just made a great Trade Deal, the ink was barely dry, and the World was hit by the Plague from China. 100 Trade Deals wouldn’t make up the difference - and all those innocent lives lost!
When the so-called “rich guys” speak negatively about the market, you must always remember that some are betting big against it, and make a lot of money if it goes down. Then they go positive, get big publicity, and make it going up. They get you both ways. Barely legal?
No, it was announced back in April that Cohen was to be released early due to Covid19.
Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk
I've been wondering about that. I wouldn't be surprised to learn he's been trying to have them arrested ever since taking office but cooler heads have prevailed. With Barr he's got the kind of AG who might actually do it.Think Trump will start arresting his political rivals soon or is it all tweet and no action?
I see El Orango is trying to undermine fundaments of what passes for democracy in USA. I mean, more than usual. Most likely because there is pretty high chance he will lose reelection due to COVID-19 failtastic handling. Good riddance.