• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed Corona Virus Conspiracy Theories....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the fortune to experience today that a whole youtube channel was taken down while I was watching a premiere broadcast and they were criticizing the "World Health Organization". A Hip-Hop channel. Shout out to MC Bogy and Uncle B.
 
That is good fortune. Congratulations. Now stay on Gab or Telegram or Alex Jones “banned dot video” and you can insulate yourself completely from the real world.
 
That is good fortune. Congratulations. Now stay on Gab or Telegram or Alex Jones “banned dot video” and you can insulate yourself completely from the real world.


As I said and you failed to comprehend, it happened on youtube. I could tell you a bit about that channel (THE most cutting-edge Hip-Hop channel in Germany, from Berlin Kreuzberg) but I doubt it would help.
 
It's just massive censorship to pull that channel while it was streaming. We'll see the effects of it - I don't think they will be positive and I know that fake Mexikan shills will have no voice on it.
 
Well, I would prefer debunking the stuff. Because that leaves audience smarter, and smart audience is really the only thing which can win in information wars. But maybe audience simply won't learn. And it is information war, that's for sure. Taking ******** down is better than nothing.
 
I like Kreuzberg, indeed I have had cocktails at Schwarze Traube. That doesn’t mean that I give a crap about YouTube shutting down some channel.
 
Well, I would prefer debunking the stuff. Because that leaves audience smarter, and smart audience is really the only thing which can win in information wars. But maybe audience simply won't learn. And it is information war, that's for sure. Taking ******** down is better than nothing.

You can't educate people who make the active choice to be stupid.

An average of 5.4 million people worldwide are bitten by venomous snakes each year with 81,000 to 138,000 dying. Over 75% of those people are bitten ON THE HAND. This means they went out of their way to pick up the snake.

People still smoke cigarettes.

The irony in this thread is that the two main resident CTists are polar opposites on the political spectrum. This means they are puppets of their ideologies and are so far down their respective rabbit holes that they're beyond reason.

The rest of us?

Nobody likes being stuck at home. Nobody likes being out of a job. Nobody likes wearing a mask.

The difference is that, unlike our resident CTists, the only thing worse than getting COVID-19 ourselves is being responsible for infecting someone else, be they a loved one, or s stranger.
 
I'm mad AF again. One thing is my mom sends my Covid CT video. I will just tell her it's nonsense, and because she trust her little boy, she will at least take it as warning it might not actually be all true.
Another thing is when my college educated friends come up with that ****, and they've been bathing in it for days clearly. Am I supposed to debunk every sentence in the video ? Even watching it to learn what kind of nonsense it's this time takes 30 minutes.
Or should I just send them to hell and never talk to them ever again ? Because that's what I feel like.
 
Absolutely skeptical rational proof of the spread of coronavirus.
 

Attachments

  • Man Eaten By Shark Dies of Coronavirus.jpg
    Man Eaten By Shark Dies of Coronavirus.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 10
Can somone debunk this chart,I cant find the actual link to chart on the CDC website,its froma Truther claim on Twitter obvs.

https://twitter.com/notgoodinternet/status/1260303849509642240


Also this https://twitter.com/notgoodinternet/status/1260304818930741250

I now have a link to site https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-S/9bhg-hcku

What you want is excess death over time, something like this site has for EU:
https://www.euromomo.eu/graphs-and-maps/

Sadly I can't find anything like that for US. One of the issue I see is those flu deaths are estimated from excess death graphs. If you count only really confirmed flu deaths you'll get much lower numbers. It will be really hard to distinguish total flu deaths from covid. But on EU graphs it can be seen that flu season is mostly over, when covid starts. I expect to be the same in US. Then the difference will be mostly processing delay. These estimates are not done in real time, and usually there is no need.
 
Can somone debunk this chart,I cant find the actual link to chart on the CDC website,its froma Truther claim on Twitter obvs.

https://twitter.com/notgoodinternet/status/1260303849509642240


Also this https://twitter.com/notgoodinternet/status/1260304818930741250

I now have a link to site https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Sex-Age-and-S/9bhg-hcku


SSDD

They are comparing the number of flu deaths per year to the amount of Covid-19 deaths for a 3 month period - from the beginning of Feb to May 1st. And it appears that the are using some numbers for only one State (Ca.?) because on May 2nd the total number of deaths across the US was 65,400.* Also, the amount of flu deaths have gone down because of social distancing, partial lock down etc.

To recap, 65,400 people dying in three months (and rising) is a lot worse than the worst flu year 2017-18 of 61,000 over a 12 month period (although the flu season is usually only 8 months long because of the warmer weather).




*https://youtu.be/7rl4c-jr7g0?t=98
 
Last edited:
Do they know something they are not telling you?

What is your explanation of why media clowns remove their masks and not-social-distance when the cameras are off?





Wow. You drink the flavoraid don't you?



Drink these, smartypants


Video:

Press conference reporters removing their masks when camera is off
https://twitter.com/hashtag/LamestreamMedia?src=hash





Pic:

How come they remove their masks when cameras are off?
https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/a6bd66f527612e000f4e853e326f2dacf9256910a926714bdc8c3873387e56d4.jpg
 
Do they know something they are not telling you?



What is your explanation of why media clowns remove their masks and not-social-distance when the cameras are off?



















Drink these, smartypants





Video:



Press conference reporters removing their masks when camera is off

https://twitter.com/hashtag/LamestreamMedia?src=hash











Pic:



How come they remove their masks when cameras are off?

https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/a6bd66f527612e000f4e853e326f2dacf9256910a926714bdc8c3873387e56d4.jpg

Seems like the cameras were still on since there's video of it. Journalists know full well that the pool camera may still be getting used for a live shot as studio commentary begins.

What briefing was this? That does not look like the White House/West Wing logo on the podium.

Who are the two people in question? How do you know they are reporters and not staffers?
 
Do they know something they are not telling you?
What is your explanation of why media clowns remove their masks and not-social-distance when the cameras are off?
Nice distraction. Has nothing to do with cowardice of your special snowflake fuhrer running away from journalists.

And you still didn't mention what lies exactly were spoken there. And you never will, since we both know you are just making up things and imagining they somehow "defend" your el presidento.

Next time I propose you just shout Lügenpresse, since dictatorships and their degenerate followers always blame journalists.

@WhiteHouse
President @realDonaldTrump has launched Operation Warp Speed: an historic push to bring Coronavirus vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics to the American people in record time.

Five to four months late is not "record time".
 
Do they know something they are not telling you?

What is your explanation of why media clowns remove their masks and not-social-distance when the cameras are off?


Drink these, smartypants


Video:

Press conference reporters removing their masks when camera is off
https://twitter.com/hashtag/LamestreamMedia?src=hash

Pic:

How come they remove their masks when cameras are off?
https://cdn.qmap.pub/images/a6bd66f527612e000f4e853e326f2dacf9256910a926714bdc8c3873387e56d4.jpg

What a devastating takedown of two random people.

Here’s the President of the United States telling everyone that the coronavirus will magically go away by April.

(Spoiler alert: It didn’t.)

And here he is again suggesting that injecting disinfectant might a good treatment for the coronavirus.

(Spoiler: It’s not.)

But hey, you really showed those two people who may or may not be reporters for being photographed while not wearing their masks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom