• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tweeted

That’s right Jack. Keep up the good work!
Quote Tweet

Jack Po-SO-Bik
@JackPosobiec
Trump RT'd people from my comments again today while I had the family downtown for the Blue Angels
Remember, folks, the President watches this space closely
Make it count

This is the type of person Trump retweets:
https://twitter.com/jaredlholt/status/1256701324781129729
https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/jack-posobiec-is-lying-about-his-pizzagate-past/
http://www.bullspotting.com/articles/the-rape-melania-sign-and-jack-posobiec/
 
Trump Tweets

So true, although Honest Abe wasn’t bad. Thank you!
Quote Tweet

D͎a͎v͎i͎d͎ K͎y͎a͎l͎o͎ M͎u͎s͎y͎o͎k͎a͎
@DavidKyaloM
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
Trump has done more for Blacks than all the other Presidents combined! Are we together?

Next week it will be more than any person who ever lived. Week after that it will be more than any person past, present or future. After that the cosmos awaits....
 
Trump Tweets

So true, although Honest Abe wasn’t bad. Thank you!
Quote Tweet

D͎a͎v͎i͎d͎ K͎y͎a͎l͎o͎ M͎u͎s͎y͎o͎k͎a͎
@DavidKyaloM
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
Trump has done more for Blacks than all the other Presidents combined! Are we together?

Narrator: He has not done more for Blacks than all other Presidents combined.

How does the President have time to president when he consumes many hours of television and spends the rest of days masturbating on Twitter? This country needs another revolution.
 
Trump Tweets

So true, although Honest Abe wasn’t bad. Thank you!
Quote Tweet

D͎a͎v͎i͎d͎ K͎y͎a͎l͎o͎ M͎u͎s͎y͎o͎k͎a͎
@DavidKyaloM
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
Trump has done more for Blacks than all the other Presidents combined! Are we together?

Yeah, the Civil Rights Acts of 2017-2020 are proof of that!


Proof Trump does no research. D͎a͎v͎i͎d͎ K͎y͎a͎l͎o͎ M͎u͎s͎y͎o͎k͎a͎ is in Kenya. 0.03 secs on Google.

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? He probably has Obama's secret Kenyan birth certificate!:rolleyes:
 
Narrator: He has not done more for Blacks than all other Presidents combined.



How does the President have time to president when he consumes many hours of television and spends the rest of days masturbating on Twitter? This country needs another revolution.
Why do people miss big takeaway from this tweet. Trump's magnanimity in acknowledging Lincoln's small contribution.
 
Narrator: He has not done more for Blacks than all other Presidents combined

If anything, he's done more harm than any president in the pat 100 years or so, between his pollution increases in black neighborhoods, his support of violent white supremacists, and his failure to respond to the coronavirus.He's done much more *to* black Americans than many other presidents, but not *for* us.

How does the President have time to president when he consumes many hours of television and spends the rest of days masturbating on Twitter?

Plainly, he doesn't.
 
Plainly, he doesn't.
It's terrible that the USA doesn't have proper leadership during this crisis, but all things considered, I'm glad he is as lazy and incompetent as he is. He probably does far less damage that way.
 
Wow, Scott Adams is a complete and utter douche.

I never really got into "Dilbert" but that was just a taste thing. Until now, it didn't occur to me that he was disloyal to his nation. It's one thing not to be funny, but why does he have to be a filthy piece of Trumptrash?
 
A few days ago, some Republican congress-critters were making statements complaining about Trump's treatment of inspector generals. (For example I think Grassley was one.) At the time I assumed it was hot air... Empty rhetoric (in case the democrats retake the house in which case they will actually start to act.)

Well, let's see how they handle things now

Republican senators can easily stop trump from sidelining the inspector generals... They can tell Moscow Mitch and Stubby Mcbonespurs that they will stop rubber stamping incompetent nominees and voting for corporate give aways unless more protection is given to the IGs.

I suspect they won't.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk
 
Trump Tweets

The Democrats are just, as always, looking for trouble. They do nothing constructive, even in times of crisis. They don’t want to blame their cash cow, China, for the plague. China is blaming Europe. Dr. Fauci will be testifying before the Senate very soon! #DONOTHINGDEMOCRATS
 
Trump Tweeted

Not much time to sleep. Thank you!
Quote Tweet

Devaa Jain
@DevaaJain
Mind you, he tops the list of presidents of the United States by net worth & he is 73 already. Still the love for his country #USA is pushing him to boundaries. The most indefatigable “President” without a doubt. Always ACTIVE everywhere. I wonder, when he sleeps! https://pic.twitter.com/UrHQYlQsWm
 
Wow, I missed that Trump was retweeting him. He's been that way for quite a long while, unfortunately.

Spreading claims that the mainstream media is chockfull of fake news is going a step further than I've seen before.
 
Trump Tweets

No reason to turn it down, except politics. We have plenty of testing. Maybe you need a new Doctor over there. Crazy Nancy will use it as an excuse not to show up to work!
Quote Tweet

Leader McConnell
@senatemajldr
The time is now for all Americans to engage in basic common-sense measures, and for Americans at heightened risk to take additional precautions. The experts’ detailed recommendations for individuals, families, and employers are available online at http://Coronavirus.gov.
 

Apologies, I should have quoted.

I was responding to this.

Trump Retweeted

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
Poll for Democrats only. Are you aware that most of the political news you consume is either misleading and out of context or completely fake?

Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022
@TrumpWarRoom
The FBI found "no derogatory information" about @GenFlynn. But they decided to crush him anyway.
"There is nothing worse than this. It's how the secret police operate in third world dictatorships and it's exactly how Peter Strzok operated. And then he lied about it extensively."
 
A few days ago, some Republican congress-critters were making statements complaining about Trump's treatment of inspector generals. (For example I think Grassley was one.) At the time I assumed it was hot air... Empty rhetoric (in case the democrats retake the house in which case they will actually start to act.)

Well, let's see how they handle things now

Republican senators can easily stop trump from sidelining the inspector generals... They can tell Moscow Mitch and Stubby Mcbonespurs that they will stop rubber stamping incompetent nominees and voting for corporate give aways unless more protection is given to the IGs.

I suspect they won't.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk

Pretty hard to make much hay out of this one. She was the acting IG, I think. It's normal to either nominate or replace her.

I've no doubt that this was retaliation and despicable, but this context makes it harder to put teeth to that criticism.
 
Spreading claims that the mainstream media is chockfull of fake news is going a step further than I've seen before.


Given that the news reports what Trump says, you could argue that the news is in fact full of things that are misleading, out of context, or completely fake. I'm sure that's not what he means though. :D
 
Given that the news reports what Trump says, you could argue that the news is in fact full of things that are misleading, out of context, or completely fake. I'm sure that's not what he means though. :D

That's what I wish at least one reporter would retort when The PDJT says "You guy report only fake news, lies, and misinformation!"
Reporter: "Sir, we just report what you say."
 
A few days ago, some Republican congress-critters were making statements complaining about Trump's treatment of inspector generals. (For example I think Grassley was one.) At the time I assumed it was hot air... Empty rhetoric (in case the democrats retake the house in which case they will actually start to act.)

Well, let's see how they handle things now

Republican senators can easily stop trump from sidelining the inspector generals... They can tell Moscow Mitch and Stubby Mcbonespurs that they will stop rubber stamping incompetent nominees and voting for corporate give aways unless more protection is given to the IGs.

I suspect they won't.

Sent from my LM-X320 using Tapatalk
The Senate?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom