• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tweeted
I, for one, am glad to see he is back, and well!
Quote Tweet

Lokman Karadag 洛克曼
@LokmanKaradag1
#KimJongUn cut the tape at the ceremony marking the completion of Sunchon Phosphatic Fertilizer Factory in Sunchon. #NorthKorea
 
Trump Tweets

Border Wall is going up FAST. Over 172 miles already built. 450 miles by early next year, or sooner! Dems want OPEN BORDERS. I want STRONG BORDERS!

The Impeachment Hoax will be exposed. Crazy Nancy gets Nothing Done, that’s why she got thrown out as Speaker the first time. Also, she should come back to Washington now!
 
Trump Retweeted

One America News
@OANN
In this edition of One America News Investigates, Neil W. McCabe presents an in-depth report on corruption by former Vice President Joe Biden and his family.
 
Trump Retweeted

One America News
@OANN
In this edition of One America News Investigates, Neil W. McCabe presents an in-depth report on corruption by former Vice President Joe Biden and his family.

Looks like FOX has gone the way of Xi and Kim. Trump has found himself a new love affair.
 
Perhaps Trump's tweets should be moved to the "Trump is mentally ill" thread. They do seem more appropriate there.
They converge sometimes, though. I'm seeing the paranoid tweet and retweet storms as perhaps the walls closing in on Trump. It's one of the defining characteristic of his presidency. He somehow manages to survive, but it seems to me he is going farther and farther into a fringe position.
 
They converge sometimes, though. I'm seeing the paranoid tweet and retweet storms as perhaps the walls closing in on Trump. It's one of the defining characteristic of his presidency. He somehow manages to survive, but it seems to me he is going farther and farther into a fringe position.
I get an impression his 'minders" are letting him do this. They're not stupid. No way would they let "their guy" behave like this if they wanted to keep him around. It's self-destructo-mode on steroids. I suspect Pence is being set up as the next Repub candidate, not Trump.
 
Trump Tweets

So true, although Honest Abe wasn’t bad. Thank you!
Quote Tweet

D͎a͎v͎i͎d͎ K͎y͎a͎l͎o͎ M͎u͎s͎y͎o͎k͎a͎
@DavidKyaloM
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
Trump has done more for Blacks than all the other Presidents combined! Are we together?
 
Trump Tweets

So true, although Honest Abe wasn’t bad. Thank you!
Quote Tweet

D͎a͎v͎i͎d͎ K͎y͎a͎l͎o͎ M͎u͎s͎y͎o͎k͎a͎
@DavidKyaloM
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
Trump has done more for Blacks than all the other Presidents combined! Are we together?
Proof Trump does no research. D͎a͎v͎i͎d͎ K͎y͎a͎l͎o͎ M͎u͎s͎y͎o͎k͎a͎ is in Kenya. 0.03 secs on Google.
 
I get an impression his 'minders" are letting him do this. They're not stupid. No way would they let "their guy" behave like this if they wanted to keep him around. It's self-destructo-mode on steroids. I suspect Pence is being set up as the next Repub candidate, not Trump.
Cue Kellyanne with a remark so absurd it *must* be a troll. I've never been sure about her.
 
Trump retweet poked at earlier in the thread. The guy's been a bit off his rocker when it comes to Trump, though, for quite a while.
Before the 2016 election, Scott contended that Trump is a "good communicator". As if to prove that, Scott then not so much nibbled at the bait but threw himself onto the hook with cheerful abandon.
 
Is OANN the new state news source?

Not exactly new. Still, I'm going to poke at John Oliver's segment on OAN first (youtube warning). The really short version is that they suck up to Trump and Trump likes that, though, and has throughout his Presidency. I consider them to be roughly on par with InfoWars, though, which Trump also allowed into the White House Press.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom