• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: The Trump Presidency: Part 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tweeted

To the leaders of Iran - DO NOT KILL YOUR PROTESTERS. Thousands have already been killed or imprisoned by you, and the World is watching. More importantly, the USA is watching. Turn your internet back on and let reporters roam free! Stop the killing of your great Iranian people!
ETA: What kids in cages?!
 
I didn't mean to imply you said he wrote it. I know you didn't say he wrote it. I never said that you said he wrote it.

I said that his stating that is the DOJ policy is not evidence of him being biased. It's a factual statement. His making a factually correct statement is evidence of bias? As a lead example?

That's weak. Pick a better lead example.



The fact that you supplied better evidence of him being biased does not mean I had to be told that. You did so because you misunderstood the specific objection I was raising.

I know he's biased. You don't have to convince me. You never at any point had to convince me of that.

But your initial example of why he is biased not a very good example.



I was showing you how your stated example made your premise easy to pick apart.

I don't care how you feel about me or what I've said here.

Just please do not go around repeating to people that Barr making a factual statement about DOJ policy proves he is biased, that just gives his supporters the ammunition to dismiss us as having TDS.

We can go round and round about this all day long and it'll result in nothing more than just that. We've all seen it happen several times and, frankly, it becomes a bore for everyone. Let's just agree to disagree on this and move on, shall we?
 
Fixed that for you.

I saw a graphic today of all the TV news interviews Trump has given.
(going from memory) The middle three maybe CBS, NBC, and ABC all had about 15-20 times. CNN had zero. FOX had 60+.

I'd just love to see The PDJT on an evening CNN show with any of their regular anchors. But especially with Don Lemon, as he seems the most volatile passionate.
 
I saw a graphic today of all the TV news interviews Trump has given.
(going from memory) The middle three maybe CBS, NBC, and ABC all had about 15-20 times. CNN had zero. FOX had 60+.

I'd just love to see The PDJT on an evening CNN show with any of their regular anchors. But especially with Don Lemon, as he seems the most volatile passionate.

Trump is too much of a coward. Bullies usually are.
 
Trump Tweets

Why did Nervous Nancy allow corrupt politician Shifty Schiff to lie before Congress? He must be a Witness, and so should she!

Why should I have the stigma of Impeachment attached to my name when I did NOTHING wrong? Read the Transcripts! A totally partisan Hoax, never happened before. House Republicans voted 195-0, with three Dems voting with the Republicans. Very unfair to tens of millions of voters!
 
Trump Tweets

House Republicans investigating origins of the Ukraine Whistleblower complaint. ICIG Michael Atkinson facing serious questions. “The Democrats know the ICIG is a major problem-didn’t release his testimony. Looks so much like everything else we’ve seen, from the Russia Hoax, to...

....the Ukraine Hoax that became the Impeachment Scam. Must get the ICIG answers by Friday because this is the guy who lit the fuse. So if he wants to clear his name, prove that his office is indeed incompetent.”
@DevinNunes @MariaBartiromo @FoxNews
The ICIG never wanted proof!
 
You can’t make this up! David Kris, a highly controversial former DOJ official, was just appointed by the FISA Court to oversee reforms to the FBI’s surveillance procedures. Zero credibility. THE SWAMP! @DevinNunes @MariaBartiromo @FoxNews

Wow! Crazy Bernie Sanders is surging in the polls, looking very good against his opponents in the Do Nothing Party. So what does this all mean? Stay tuned!

Many believe that by the Senate giving credence to a trial based on the no evidence, no crime, read the transcripts, “no pressure” Impeachment Hoax, rather than an outright dismissal, it gives the partisan Democrat Witch Hunt credibility that it otherwise does not have. I agree!
 
Come on, Bob. You don't need that explained to you. This is just another one of those "let's go down the rabbit hole" posts you are so fond of. I'm not biting.

I have no idea idea how you distinguish cowardice from not some optional thing one does not like.
 
It hasn't gotten much coverage in the media, either. If he doesn't see it on TV, it ain't happening.

To be clear, of course, it's Puerto Rico that we're talking about. The place that Trump's repeatedly gone out of his way to prevent allocated aid from being distributed and reduce the disaster aid as much as he can, to the point where it likely is prosecutable. Him not talking about it is fairly likely to be just as related to what's driving him to do that or more.
 
Last edited:
You claimed he was a coward. The burden of proof is on you. You can choose not to meet that burden.

We know he is a coward the same way we know that no amount of evidence of him being a coward will resolve a disputed claim with you:

Body of evidence.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom