I actually do think he "researches" his tweets, we know he spends literally hours every day watching television, that is his research.For about two years now I have been using Trump's twitter eructions as a guide to what is NOT the truth inside his administration. Whatever he says, the opposite is very probably true.
The other side to consider is that he almost certainly does not personally research or write the tweets for his channel. We all know that it is a curated concoction of Fox & Friends plus Hannity and Ingraham (i.e. Murdoch swill), a bit of Breitbart, a pinch of Trump rants, and a whole bunch of heavily-researched and misquoted piffle from neo-Nazi and NRA micro-sites. In short, it's ranting *****. SO presidential I just cannot begin to believe...
What on earth are "Warfighters"? Soldiers?Trump Tweets
The U.S. Embassy in Iraq is, & has been for hours, SAFE! Many of our great Warfighters, together with the most lethal military equipment in the world, was immediately rushed to the site. Thank you to the President & Prime Minister of Iraq for their rapid response upon request....
....Iran will be held fully responsible for lives lost, or damage incurred, at any of our facilities. They will pay a very BIG PRICE! This is not a Warning, it is a Threat. Happy New Year!
I believe every word you say but also remember that the road to hell is paved with good intentions.
What on earth are "Warfighters"? Soldiers?
Yup he sure is.Trump Tweets
The Anti-Benghazi!
Trump Retweeted
Lindsey Graham
@LindseyGrahamSC
Very proud of President @realDonaldTrump acting decisively in the face of threats to our embassy in Baghdad.
He has put the world on notice - there will be no Benghazis on his watch.(1/4)
...
Just had a very good meeting with President @realDonaldTrump and his team regarding the situation in Iraq.
President Trump is determined to protect American personnel and expects our Iraqi partners to step up to the plate. No more Benghazis.
Trump Tweets
The U.S. Embassy in Iraq is, & has been for hours, SAFE! Many of our great Warfighters, together with the most lethal military equipment in the world, was immediately rushed to the site. Thank you to the President & Prime Minister of Iraq for their rapid response upon request....
Trump Retweeted
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
No more Beghzais! Trump sent in in the Devil Dogs! Thank you Mr President for standing up for our men and women deployed overseas. Get them all home safe
If I was Iraq or Iran I'd be very concerned, the chance of him getting the country right when he declares "attack" is very slim.He switches from praising Iraq to threatening it.
Thank you for that.
On the plus side, I received extensive firearms training over the course of nine months at the Police Academy in 1882. I think the effects of much of that training still linger after 35+ years.
Downside is that I just turned 70. I think my cognitive abilities are still pretty much intact, but certainly my reflexes, balance, strength and coordination are not what they once were. But I think knowing one’s limitations plays a parts when one decides on a course of action in a critical situation.
Anyway, little chance I’ll ever find myself in an active shooter scenario, and that I’ll be in a position to act if I am. Still, I find some comfort that that little 9mm in my pocket gives me options I would not otherwise have if I were unarmed. Including the option to seek cover and concealment and to do nothing. I’m also grateful that the two states I reside in - Georgia and Tennessee - and most of the surrounding states trust their citizens enough to allow concealed carry. I think it’s a trust that in the vast majority of cases is well founded.
Doesn't sound like the Iraqi government is too enthusiastic about doing something to stop this.
Were you trained on muskets?
The government already owns a nice plot of land up in Manzanar, complete with buildings. Perfect spot with proven history. A simple executive order would open it right up. Combine it with workfare and make the lazy bums sweep it out and put on a fresh coat of paint.