• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: House Impeachment Inquiry - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take it out on all of us, please. We didn't all drink the kool-aid, snort the meth, sniff the glue, and/or tip the cow.

:)

My dislike for Southern accents? Nah...but I also dislike a Boston and Liverpudlian accents.

I have to put the TV on mute whenever Sen J Kennedy (LA) open his mouth. In his case it's about 55% due to content and 45% accent.
 
Why Donald Trump must be impeached in 60 seconds.

Daniel Goldman summarizes what Trump has done and why Trump should be impeached.

 
My dislike for Southern accents? Nah...but I also dislike a Boston and Liverpudlian accents.

I have to put the TV on mute whenever Sen J Kennedy (LA) open his mouth. In his case it's about 55% due to content and 45% accent.

I love Southern accents. In fact I like most accents. But I'm with you on the Louisiana Senator. It's like Trump. I know they are about to spout something totally false or totally hypocritical and I cringe before they can finish a sentence.
 
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I just heard a Republican use the phrase "New York Lawyers" while screeching at Goldman. It would be hard to dog-whistle "It's the JEWS" any more clearly.
 
I love Southern accents. In fact I like most accents. But I'm with you on the Louisiana Senator. It's like Trump. I know they are about to spout something totally false or totally hypocritical and I cringe before they can finish a sentence.

I heard someone say (last night I think) that he has worked with Kennedy for years and that he's really laying on the thick accent on purpose these days.
 
My dislike for Southern accents? Nah...but I also dislike a Boston and Liverpudlian accents.

I have to put the TV on mute whenever Sen J Kennedy (LA) open his mouth. In his case it's about 55% due to content and 45% accent.

He's a real disappointment. I had hope for Kennedy when he was coming down on the incompetent judges Trump was nominating. I thought he might retain some loyalty to the nation. In the last couple of weeks though, he's shown himself to be just a filthy piece of Trumptrash.
 
Just to underline the Republican counsel's (Castor) disingenuousness is the fact that he refused to acknowledge that Biden was/is a leading contender for the Dem presidential nominee. He also denied that Trump considered Biden as such at the time of the infamous phone call despite polls showing Biden leading.
 
Just to underline the Republican counsel's (Castor) disingenuousness is the fact that he refused to acknowledge that Biden was/is a leading contender for the Dem presidential nominee. He also denied that Trump considered Biden as such at the time of the infamous phone call despite polls showing Biden leading.

Trump only believes polls showing him in the lead for the Dem nomination.
 
Don't take it out on all of us, please. We didn't all drink the kool-aid, snort the meth, sniff the glue, and/or tip the cow.

:)

First it is Flavoraid second Cow Tipping is a
Northern plains sport, Southerners preferred Skinny dipping, to Cow tipping.
The rest is fairly accurate.
 
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I just heard a Republican use the phrase "New York Lawyers" while screeching at Goldman. It would be hard to dog-whistle "It's the JEWS" any more clearly.
Yep you got that dog cornered like a swamp Rabbit thumping a Foxes head with it's feet.
An old southern saying.
 
Of course perjury is a clear violation of law, but is lying about getting a blowjob serious enough to warrant removing a president from office? Clinton was guilty as hell and should have been censured but removed from office? No.

Matter of opinion, obviously, but I think that perjury is enough to warrant impeachment. Whether he ought to have been removed is less obvious to me.
 
Chris Collins needs a Valium. His head is going to explode if he doesn't get his faux outrage under control.
His method of questioning is loud, angry and accusatory. He cuts off answers not allowing a complete answer as soon as he realizes he's not going to get the simple answer he wants. For example, he wants a one or two word answer about who ordered the cross referencing of the phone numbers but when Goldman tries to explain how it was done, Collins cuts him off and implies Goldman is trying to hide something nefarious.

To be fair, the democrat did the same thing before when he was questioning Castor.

But all the point-of-order interruptions by the reps were really weird.
 
Trump Retweets

Ronna McDaniel
@GOPChairwoman
Where is Adam Schiff?

After lying about his contact with the whistleblower and @realDonaldTrump’s call, he’s nowhere to be found.

Why won’t he testify? What’s he hiding?
 
Trump Retweets

Ronna McDaniel
@GOPChairwoman
Where is Adam Schiff?

After lying about his contact with the whistleblower and @realDonaldTrump’s call, he’s nowhere to be found.

Why won’t he testify? What’s he hiding?

People should just tweet back at him:

Where is Donald Trump?

After lying about quid pro quo and his call, he's nowhere to be found.

Why won't he testify? What's he hiding?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom