DuvalHMFIC
Graduate Poster
There is a reason there are stereotypes.
Damn, and after all this time I thought the stereotype about skeptics being closed minded was false. Thanks for setting me straight.
There is a reason there are stereotypes.
Damn, and after all this time I thought the stereotype about skeptics being closed minded was false. Thanks for setting me straight.
Close minded or persuaded by the evidence before me?
There is a reason there are stereotypes.
I'm convinced you're being dishonest or your perception is distorted as I have had too many of them to count.
Great. And I'll pass.
Close minded or persuaded by the evidence before me?
It's amazingly dishonest to suggest that those stereotypes are totally false and without any merit. Stereotypes are general, not universal and that they may not be representative of an entire population. Not every canabis user is fairly represented by Jeff Spiccoli. But that doesn't mean there aren't individuals just like him.
Everybody's wrong. Pot is bad because it causes users to dress poorly. Rotting the brain or coating the lungs in cancerous chemicals is fine, but sandal-wearing when not on or near a beach? The DEA should be authorized to use deadly force up to and including drone strikes on pot farms to prevent this menace. My god, some of you druggies own tie-dye shirts, don't you? Ugh.
After 20+ years of that herb rotting my braindl
and I still don't wear sandals or tie-dye shirts either. Jeans or basketball shorts and a t-shirt that almost always has the Yankees emblem on it.
I would offer up one example to counter this though. Elton John. Elton John is\was a major stoner and he dressed pretty damn well.
Basketball shorts? When you were not playing basketball? Sir, you have condemned yourself with your own testimony. Perhaps if your brain wasn't "stoned" into permanent bafflement you'd have realized that. The drones are approaching your location now.
Eta: as for Elton John, his profession is gay clown, so his dress is appropriate for that.
No longer a smoker but guilty as charged: I wear a t-shirt and flip-flops as much as humanly possible. The most painful part of getting a new job was actually having to iron my clothes everyday. I hate that.
No longer a smoker but guilty as charged: I wear a t-shirt and flip-flops as much as humanly possible. The most painful part of getting a new job was actually having to iron my clothes everyday. I hate that.
slacking useless hipster is a thing, all caused by devil weed. Ban it everywhere.
No longer a smoker but guilty as charged: I wear a t-shirt and flip-flops as much as humanly possible. The most painful part of getting a new job was actually having to iron my clothes everyday. I hate that.
You know we live in an era of unparalleled technological advance, right? You can get wrinklefree everything. I haven't ironed a dress shirt or pants in twenty years.
You know we live in an era of unparalleled technological advance, right? You can get wrinklefree everything. I haven't ironed a dress shirt or pants in twenty years.
In the previous exchange, which was lengthy, we had a back and forth about how he (acbytesla) probably comes in contact with a myriad of people that are stoned and he has no idea they are. The implication that he thinks "so many people are morons" is because of weed is not one based in fact >> to me <<.
I like to think in the 8ish years I've been around here people generally have gotten use to the fact that I'm an *******.
If you're going to "poe", you have to do it much better than this. We've got Cain, you're not even in the top 10.
Everybody's wrong. Pot is bad because it causes users to dress poorly. Rotting the brain or coating the lungs in cancerous chemicals is fine, but sandal-wearing when not on or near a beach? The DEA should be authorized to use deadly force up to and including drone strikes on pot farms to prevent this menace. My god, some of you druggies own tie-dye shirts, don't you? Ugh.
This may be geographic thing, not (just) a stoner thing.Everybody's wrong. Pot is bad because it causes users to dress poorly. Rotting the brain or coating the lungs in cancerous chemicals is fine, but sandal-wearing when not on or near a beach? The DEA should be authorized to use deadly force up to and including drone strikes on pot farms to prevent this menace. My god, some of you druggies own tie-dye shirts, don't you? Ugh.