Bob Herman is a health care business reporter for @axios. This is from a September 2019 report he filed:
Why would you get health insurance that doesn't even offer any insurance coverage?
Bob Herman is a health care business reporter for @axios. This is from a September 2019 report he filed:
Why would you get health insurance that doesn't even offer any insurance coverage?
Trump Tweets
“Former FBI Employee Accused of Altering FISA Documents.”
Hello, here we go!
@foxandfriends
Story here. The only problem is "... the inspector general concluded the alteration did not change the validity of the surveillance application."
I guess he can expect to be fired soon.
A former FBI lawyer is under criminal investigation after allegedly altering a document related to 2016 surveillance of a Trump campaign adviser, several people briefed on the matter told CNN.
[...]
The lawyer, who was a line attorney, is no longer working at the bureau, said a person familiar with the matter.
Not sure whether Armitage72 was joking or hadn't read the cited article since it was updated, but...
From the cited article:
Thank you for the clarification.I meant that the Inspector General could expect to be fired because he didn't immediately announce that it invalidated the Witch Hunt.
More Daily Kos at al. links that I'm leery of because they tell me what I want to hear. Slightly distressing when I realize that the "other side" is lapping up the information sources that tell them what *they* want to hear. It makes me somewhat dismissive because the Daily Kos is not going to change anyone's mind because only sympathetic readers will ever look at these sources.
I can only hope that GOP lawmakers are maybe getting exposed to at least a little information they would prefer not to hear. But what are the chances of that? Not zero, if any are in vulnerable districts. So there's that.
Trump: "Americans build the best cheese graters. The bestest. I hear people tell me this all the time. This is a grate time for American cheese, which we all know is grate with apple pie. Which part of this apple factory is for pies?"
"She said bad things about me, she wouldn't defend me, and I have the right to change the ambassador," Mr Trump added.
"The standard is you put the president of the United States' picture in the embassy," he continued. "This was not an angel, this woman, OK?"
Why would you get health insurance that doesn't even offer any insurance coverage?
Also Rudi Giuliani, "didn't say good things" about her.
They’re shoving it down our throats!I blame all the hetero-content on the TV.
Lewis Lukens on Twitter:
"I was in charge of the US embassy in London for much of Trump’s first year. We didn’t hang his picture either. Why? It took the WH almost 15 months to get official photos sent to embassies to hang. And we were instructed not to print other photos. https://politico.com/amp/news/2019/"
https://twitter.com/LukensLewis/status/1197912792642269187
Others are confirming the not-so-well-staffed White House failed to send pictures to other embassies.
Perhaps it was a life size photo and her wall wasn't wide enough.
Lewis Lukens on Twitter:
"I was in charge of the US embassy in London for much of Trump’s first year. We didn’t hang his picture either. Why? It took the WH almost 15 months to get official photos sent to embassies to hang. And we were instructed not to print other photos. https://politico.com/amp/news/2019/"
https://twitter.com/LukensLewis/status/1197912792642269187
Others are confirming the not-so-well-staffed White House failed to send pictures to other embassies.