Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman
- Joined
- Feb 14, 2005
- Messages
- 96,955
And a few news reporters.The best selling book that was the result of the Republican party buying truckloads of it.
Good job Junior.
And a few news reporters.The best selling book that was the result of the Republican party buying truckloads of it.
Good job Junior.
Could he be more dishonest or hypocritical?
What a pig.
https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/14/trump-louisiana-rally-rispone-071035
This headline made my morning. I feel a little bad for Baron but other than that, I just have to smile when Trump says his family is suffering.
I wasn't meaning normal people, I was meaning in Congress.
Until Clinton there really wasn't this extreme partisanship that we see today...
What the actual **** has Barr accomplished? Doesn't he have some attorney generaling to do? Doesn't Trump have enough in-house whining snowflakes already? His Fred Flintstone-looking ass needs to go, right along with his boss's ample rear end.
And the exit for health reasons begins ...
The idea that Doral would be chosen at all when Trump is President is bad enough. I would be surprised if it was ever on a list for venues for similar events at any time in the past.
Who doesn't spread their physical exam out over several months?
What has he done? Plenty. For example, he's directed the DoJ to back up the legally nonsensical Republican case against the ACA. He unrecused himself from dealing with the Epstein stuff, likely to assuage Trump's concerns. There's the infamous hatchet job that he did on the Mueller report with that "summary" of his and his associated lies to both Congress and the public. He's gone out of his way to try to get the DoJ to interfere with lots and lots of court cases in his quest to protect Trump. He's actively working to undermine the Intelligence community. He advertised (his particular brand of) Christianity with government resources. That's enough to start, though far from comprehensive.
That he certainly deserved removed and also deserves jail doesn't change the fact that he has been active.
I suppose the question should be "What good has he done?", and the answer is diddly.What has [Barr] done?
One of the Connecticut legislators termed Trump's testimony, "The worst I've ever heard." The governor of Connecticut was moved to call Trump "a dirtbag."
And, of course, because Fox doesn't even remotely uphold standards -
Fox News: Schiff is the real witness intimidator because he told Yovanovitch about Trump's tweet
Seriously, does any self centered action by Trump surprise anyone any more?
Honestly I don't wish this on anyone.