• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's hilarious. The perp's been charged with Criminal Mischief, and Alice's Restaurant came immediately to mind :).

If the Trumpist was "... shaking I’m so mad right now..." then Baby Trump is achieving its object. Excellent. What would really put the cherry on the cake is Trump pardoning him. I doubt he'll get the knife back whatever happens.
 
Indeed. In a couple of months an outgoing rapscalion and his band of scallywags can get up to much vengeful mischief. "Lame duck" session, my arse. Another bit of electoral/administrative idiocy the US might do well to redress.

Indeed, I fear that period between November, 2020 and January 2021 could see some pretty disastrous move.
 
Trump Retweeted

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
"The person who planted fake evidence shouldn't be the one ruling on the admissibility of fake evidence," Ratcliffe said of Schiff on Friday.
Ratcliffe: Adam Schiff Is Running A Corrupt Process To Overthrow Trump


Sorry but Trump Jnr pointing out Golbergs sticking up for Polanski's rape was one of the funniest bits of look in your own cupboard in years
 
Lame duck periods are yet another thing that makes zero sense to have in a functioning democracy in 2019.

A month turnover period, tops.
 
Indeed, I fear that period between November, 2020 and January 2021 could see some pretty disastrous move.
By Iran and/or North Korea, of course, requiring an immediate response and disastrous to them. Moscow Mitch will proclaim a tradition that Presidencies do not pass on while a state of war exists, and that only the sitting President can declare a state of war to be over. Since the same will apply to Senatorial seats (by Presidential Order) the Senate will remain Republican and concur.

Remember you heard it here first. :rolleyes:
 
Lame duck periods are yet another thing that makes zero sense to have in a functioning democracy in 2019.

A month turnover period, tops.

That time is actually needed. There is a lot of people that need to be vetted. Although I do believe there should be restrictions on what an outgoing Congress and administration can do during that period.

I sure hate the idea of what mischief batcrap crazy Trump could inflict on the country during that period.
 
That's hilarious. The perp's been charged with Criminal Mischief, and Alice's Restaurant came immediately to mind :).

If the Trumpist was "... shaking I’m so mad right now..." then Baby Trump is achieving its object. Excellent. What would really put the cherry on the cake is Trump pardoning him. I doubt he'll get the knife back whatever happens.

AWWWWW....did someone diswespect Dear Weader?

The only thing that surprised was that he didn't use an AK15 to shoot it up while yelling "Yeeeeeeee Hawwwwwwww!"
 
I don't know if anyone else has already posted this, but has anyone seen Jeff Sessions' absolutely awful senatorial campaign ad? It was so pathetic that I almost felt sorry for him. Almost. Obsequious, sycophantic, and devoid of any self-respect or cajones are just a few of the words that come to mind when watching it. He reminded me of an abused dog crawling back to the man who kicks him for affection. Pathetic.

Scroll down to the video.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/je...ters-to-like-him-even-though-trump-hates-him/
 
I don't know if anyone else has already posted this, but has anyone seen Jeff Sessions' absolutely awful senatorial campaign ad? It was so pathetic that I almost felt sorry for him. Almost. Obsequious, sycophantic, and devoid of any self-respect or cajones are just a few of the words that come to mind when watching it. He reminded me of an abused dog crawling back to the man who kicks him for affection. Pathetic.

Scroll down to the video.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/je...ters-to-like-him-even-though-trump-hates-him/

Yeah I saw it. Pathetic.
 
So would most of us. But we aren't Trump.

I imagine Trump thinks he read it because Jr told him what was in it.

I kind of figure that it was President Trump who talked to this book’s ghost writer. I’m not sure POYUS trusts Donny to get a book right.
 
I kind of figure that it was President Trump who talked to this book’s ghost writer. I’m not sure POYUS trusts Donny to get a book right.
That's a good point, like father like son, he probably had a ghost writer or an editor that fixed the actual mess he wrote.
 
By Iran and/or North Korea, of course, requiring an immediate response and disastrous to them. Moscow Mitch will proclaim a tradition that Presidencies do not pass on while a state of war exists, and that only the sitting President can declare a state of war to be over. Since the same will apply to Senatorial seats (by Presidential Order) the Senate will remain Republican and concur.

Remember you heard it here first. :rolleyes:

In exactly the same way FDR wasn't able to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom