• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trump Presidency: Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Tweets

Bringing the word “Nationalism” back into the mainstream - great job by Rich Lowry! Very important book.

Rich Lowry
@RichLowry
Excited to share that my new book, “The Case for Nationalism: How It Made Us Powerful, United, and Free” will be out November 5. It’s available for pre-order now https://amazon.com/Case-Nationalism.../ref=tmm_hrd_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

And let's not forget the wonderful things nationalism did for the first half of the 20th Century.
 
.....
As much as I support the 1st Amendment, I would have no qualms at all with Fox being shut down over the sheer dishonesty of so much of the propaganda they push.

I don't think the government should be involved in any media shutdowns. But responsible consumers could boycott products and services that advertise on Carlson, Hannity etc., as some have, and over time it would have an impact on the Fox bottom line.
 
Trump Retweeted

Dan Scavino Jr.
@Scavino45
On Thursday, 11/7/2019, the President signed into law:

S. 693, the “National POW/MIA Flag Act,” which honors service members who are Prisoners of War (POW) or Missing in Action (MIA) by increasing frequency of POW/MIA flag display on specified Federal properties.

The whole POW/MIA flag thing is basically a conspiracy theory anyhow, promoted by Rambo & such movies.
 
Trump Retweeted

Dan Scavino Jr.
@Scavino45
On Thursday, 11/7/2019, the President signed into law:

S. 693, the “National POW/MIA Flag Act,” which honors service members who are Prisoners of War (POW) or Missing in Action (MIA) by increasing frequency of POW/MIA flag display on specified Federal properties.

This is a subhuman scumbag just showing it off for his animals.

He has disrespected servicemen and women constantly. Now he is wrapped in what I assume is a pre-humped flag.

**** trump with a dead porcupine.
Sideways

100%. I thought Trump preferred "people who weren't captured"
 
From Don Jr.’s new book:

“I rarely get emotional, if ever. I guess you'd call me hyper-rational, stoic. Yet, as we drove past the rows of white grave markers, in the gravity of the moment, I had a deep sense of the importance of the presidency and a love of our country ... In that moment, I also thought of all the attacks we'd already suffered as a family, and about all the sacrifices we'd have to make to help my father succeed — voluntarily giving up a huge chunk of our business and all international deals to avoid the appearance that we were 'profiting off of the office,’” President Trump’s eldest son wrote in his book, Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us.

ETA

Author and former US Army Captain Matt Gallagher wrote: "Imagine going to Arlington... and being moved to think about money."

ETA
Also, no, Donny; no respectable person thinks of you as being hyper-rational.
 
Last edited:
Trump Tweets

I recommend that Nervous Nancy Pelosi (who backed up Schiff’s lie), Shifty Adam Schiff, Sleepy Joe Biden, the Whistleblower (who miraculously disappeared after I released the transcript of the call), the 2nd Whistleblower (who also disappeared), & the I.G., be part of the list!
 
One last thought on Donny’s quote. He says they wanted to avoid the appearance of profiting from the office. There is a world of difference between not wanting to profit from the office and not wanting to appear to profit from the office.

Things to do when you want to profit but not appear to profit: leave your business deals off your security clearance application


Edited to remove an accusation for which I have no evidence.
 
Last edited:
Trump Tweets

I recommend that Nervous Nancy Pelosi (who backed up Schiff’s lie), Shifty Adam Schiff, Sleepy Joe Biden, the Whistleblower (who miraculously disappeared after I released the transcript of the call), the 2nd Whistleblower (who also disappeared), & the I.G., be part of the list!

“Part of the list”?

He thinks he is a literal dictator.
This is an explicit call for violence against political foes.

Trump needs a ball-gag and a pair of oven mitts
 
Trump Tweets

....Whatever happened to the so-called “informer” to Whistleblower #1? Seems to have disappeared after I released the Transcript of the call. Shouldn’t he be on the list to testify? Witch Hunt!
 
Trump Tweets

....Whatever happened to the so-called “informer” to Whistleblower #1? Seems to have disappeared after I released the Transcript of the call. Shouldn’t he be on the list to testify? Witch Hunt!

I'd be surprised if the "informer" hasn't already testified or at least been called but failed to appear.
 
Does Trump know 9/11 happened in September, not November?

How could he forget? After all, he was down at Ground Zero himself helping clear the rubble. He felt it was his duty after watching (from 4 miles away) the second plane crash into a tower and people jumping out windows. How could he forget watching thousands of Muslims celebrating on roof tops? He doesn't consider himself a first responder but he did spend a lot of time down there helping.

It's not is fault if no one saw him there. He's a modest man who doesn't like to draw attention to himself.
 
One would think this incident would get more buzz than it did.
(Note: that is not a faked picture.)
 

Attachments

  • trump-grabs-washington-nnationals-.jpg
    trump-grabs-washington-nnationals-.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom