• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Greta Thunberg - brave campaigner or deeply disturbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest taking a break from all this feverish research into a person who is not worth listening to and who irritates you as much as you say. It can’t be healthy.

You are the one for exaggeration aren't you?
 
Errrr...she campaigns on climate change, so it really is.

I think she is pretty brave given how much she puts up with all the slime being thrown her way by a lot of guys losing their **** when they see her. In fact the people attacking her give every impression of being the ones who are deeply disturbed.

And again...
 
I said I watched her for the first time.



Darat



Let me introduce you to thing called the media and the internet.



They have these things call articles with written quotes and headlines.



Would you like me to post and example?
Oh so you have now "researched" her,.
 
Nope



Is angrysoba's exaggeration thing catching?
Right so you don't know what scientists you have listened to, you don't know what she says, but you know you don't like her and disagree with what she says

One would almost think that you haven't a clue!
 
Right so you don't know what scientists you have listened to, you don't know what she says, but you know you don't like her and disagree with what she says

One would almost think that you haven't a clue!

I do know what scientist I listen to.

I can read news sites

I never said I didn't like her. I have never meet her.

I said I disagree with one aspect of what she says
 
Right so you don't know what scientists you have listened to, you don't know what she says, but you know you don't like her and disagree with what she says

One would almost think that you haven't a clue!

He gets attention, tho. Granted, not as much attention as Greta, but he'll take what he can get.
 
One of the more odder things I saw in the last few days reading about her is I came across a discussion on her Wiki Talk page arguing over why it can't have her full name. It isn't on there.
I suspect what you mean is that after a quick Google search 10 minutes ago you read that.
 
Make up your mind

You just exaggerated me into a place of indeph research.

You can't have both
 
I do know what scientist I listen to.



I can read news sites



I never said I didn't like her. I have never meet her.



I said I disagree with one aspect of what she says
Could you provide the name of that scientist and how you decided he or she was the appropriate scientist to listen to?
 
Don't be silly, we are all 100% rational and we all behave in exactly the same way, so there is no need for her to be repeating herself. She could have just said it once and that would have done the trick.

maybe.

But I think saying it 1,768,861 times is the charm.
 
Will you?

Jim Salinger is a good one kiwi wise.

Helps I had a contract once where I used to work in close proximity to him.

Know it sounds odd but Brian Cox.

Not because of any fact of being a climate expert or geologist, but he is one of the brainiest dudes in the world and has an ability to study all the evidence and present it in a way that is easy to understand for people dimmer than him.

Which I am obviously strikingly one of

Salinger had a similar thing, but Cox is awesome.
 
Michael Knowles had just finished discussing why he believes meatless diets may be worse for the environment during a Fox News segment about climate change on Monday night when he suddenly pivoted to one of the day’s biggest stories.

“None of that matters because the climate hysteria movement is not about science,” said the conservative pundit and Daily Wire podcast host. “If it were about science, it would be led by scientists rather than by politicians and a mentally ill Swedish child who is being exploited by her parents and by the international left.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...-greta-thunberg-mentally-ill-michael-knowles/

Another great example of typical climate change denier maturity. ******* degenerates.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom