• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trials of Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito: Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course it's not. Originally Vixen said the family flew a private jet back to Seattle. And she said it over and over again.

I then presented the video of Amanda's family passing through an airport gate marked BA553. This is a YouTube Video shot by CBS News. It is titled "Amanda Knox is all smiles as she leaves Italy". BA553 is a regularly scheduled British Airways flight leaving Rome Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) at 11:40 AM arriving at a London Heathrow Airport (LHR) at 1:25 PM. I then presented Associated Press video of British Airways flight 49 touching down at Seattle Tacoma. It is titled Amanda Knox plane arrives in Seattle. It was published October 5, 2011 the day after Amanda's conviction was overturned and she was released.

After I presented these videos, Vixen sort of surrendered this point by saying "fair enough". But now she claims uncertainty about this point saying the tickets would have been too expensive.

But that still doesn't answer the question of "what was the point"? What if it was a chartered flight... what was that supposed to prove? Don't get me wrong, I know it wasn't, and no one charters a 747 for a party of 10, but forgetting all that, what was the motivation for the PGP to claim it was chartered? And now, here we are, no longer discussing chartered flights, but now it's apparently a question of seat availability and cost? And what exactly is that supposed to suggest? Very rarely can you not find a few free seats available on flights unless they are short regional hops packed like sardines. And after what the family had just gone through and spent over the past four years, does anyone think they'd have an issue paying a higher price to get Amanda out of Italy? So again, what exactly is the point the PGP (is it the PGP, or is it really just Vixen at this point?) is trying to make? I'm sure it somehow has to cast a negative light on the family, because that's all Vixen ever strives to do, but I'm lost on this one.
 
But that still doesn't answer the question of "what was the point"? What if it was a chartered flight... what was that supposed to prove? Don't get me wrong, I know it wasn't, and no one charters a 747 for a party of 10, but forgetting all that, what was the motivation for the PGP to claim it was chartered? And now, here we are, no longer discussing chartered flights, but now it's apparently a question of seat availability and cost? And what exactly is that supposed to suggest? Very rarely can you not find a few free seats available on flights unless they are short regional hops packed like sardines. And after what the family had just gone through and spent over the past four years, does anyone think they'd have an issue paying a higher price to get Amanda out of Italy? So again, what exactly is the point the PGP (is it the PGP, or is it really just Vixen at this point?) is trying to make? I'm sure it somehow has to cast a negative light on the family, because that's all Vixen ever strives to do, but I'm lost on this one.

There is no point. Anyone with half a brain can understand why you just might pay out the nose to get your kid out of Italy and on the way home. It's just another pointless and stupid attack on anything or anyone even remotely related to Amanda.
 
But that still doesn't answer the question of "what was the point"? What if it was a chartered flight... what was that supposed to prove? Don't get me wrong, I know it wasn't, and no one charters a 747 for a party of 10, but forgetting all that, what was the motivation for the PGP to claim it was chartered? And now, here we are, no longer discussing chartered flights, but now it's apparently a question of seat availability and cost? And what exactly is that supposed to suggest? Very rarely can you not find a few free seats available on flights unless they are short regional hops packed like sardines. And after what the family had just gone through and spent over the past four years, does anyone think they'd have an issue paying a higher price to get Amanda out of Italy? So again, what exactly is the point the PGP (is it the PGP, or is it really just Vixen at this point?) is trying to make? I'm sure it somehow has to cast a negative light on the family, because that's all Vixen ever strives to do, but I'm lost on this one.

There's your answer.
 
Last edited:
But that still doesn't answer the question of "what was the point"? What if it was a chartered flight... what was that supposed to prove? Don't get me wrong, I know it wasn't, and no one charters a 747 for a party of 10, but forgetting all that, what was the motivation for the PGP to claim it was chartered? And now, here we are, no longer discussing chartered flights, but now it's apparently a question of seat availability and cost? And what exactly is that supposed to suggest? Very rarely can you not find a few free seats available on flights unless they are short regional hops packed like sardines. And after what the family had just gone through and spent over the past four years, does anyone think they'd have an issue paying a higher price to get Amanda out of Italy? So again, what exactly is the point the PGP (is it the PGP, or is it really just Vixen at this point?) is trying to make? I'm sure it somehow has to cast a negative light on the family, because that's all Vixen ever strives to do, but I'm lost on this one.

Oh, so you wanted a point? Now I get it. There is no point other than Vixen being totally unwilling to admit she was wrong even when staring at incontrovertible video. The cost argument is an excuse that Vixen contrived to suggest a reason she doubted Amanda flew commercial.

Every post I read from Vixen portrays not only Amanda, but anyone associated with her negatively. She just referred to Amanda, her father her mother, her step parents, her aunts, her sisters, Madison Paxton and Steve Moore as "freeloaders". Or she portrays anyone associated with Meredith as saintly martyrs.
 
Last edited:
According to acbytesla you cannot charter a plane for less than (think of a number and double it) £43K.

i never said that. I said you couldn't charter a private jet from Seattle to Rome and back for less than you can fly it commercially.

Flight distance from Seattle to Rome with a stop in London is just under 5700 nautical miles. That said few planes have the range to fly direct between London and Seattle. So unless you're flying something like a 747, 777 or 787 or the Airbus equivalent you're going to have extra stops which would add a 1000 extra miles. Still for argument sakes we'll say 6,500 nautical miles. Double that if we're going both ways.

The Gulfstream IV SP is a fantastic corporate jet. It can carry 14 passengers at a cost of $5400 per hour. The G4 cruises at 476 nautical miles per hour.
https://www.globalair.com/aircraft-for-sale/Specifications?specid=809

That's a minimum of 13.68 hours. Multiply that by $5,400 and you get $73,739 and that is one way. You can spin this any way you want Vixen you'll be hard pressed to make it more affordable to fly that privately. FYI: A 747-400 costs around $27,000 per hour.
 
So since it was proven a flight from US to Europe (even last minute) is much less than 10,000 GBP / $12,500 USD and there is video of Amanda leaving the gate of a public, commercial flight Vixen changed her mind and apologized right (since she isn't totally crazy)?

Also, wtf was the point of that diversion? Was this evidence admitted in court documents to show Amanda was a crazed killer or what?
 
You'd think with the Mafia and Masons bribing Hellmann with exotic cars, there'd be lots left over to charter 747s with BA livery on it.

Vixen has to remember the coherent narrative she's presenting and stick to it.

Wait a minute.... When have the PGP ever had a coherent narrative?
 
So since it was proven a flight from US to Europe (even last minute) is much less than 10,000 GBP / $12,500 USD and there is video of Amanda leaving the gate of a public, commercial flight Vixen changed her mind and apologized right (since she isn't totally crazy)?

Lay off the shrooms, man!

Also, wtf was the point of that diversion? Was this evidence admitted in court documents to show Amanda was a crazed killer or what?

The point was to divert our attention from all the things she couldn't provide the requested evidence for. For example, the claim that David Marriott, and then Curt Knox, were the source of the $2 million PR myth. Or the evidence proving Edda had taken Curt to court over child support over and over and has the worst record in US history. Or that Curt was ordered to anger management. Or that Amanda grew up in a 'run down' neighborhood. And on and on it goes...
 
I think I ran it off the rails. Of course Vixen helped.

I was trying to point out that Vixen doesn't care about the truth or the evidence. Not one bit. She will lie about even the most irrelevant point and when exposed she will pivot and add another fabrication. This little circus about the flights is proof of that.

What can you say about someone who even after being shown conclusive overwhelming evidence like the videos showing Amanda and her family going through the gate of a regularly scheduled British Airways flight and dismissing it with an absurd meritless rationalization? We use to speculate what the PGP would do if they saw video of only Rudy (besides Meredith of course) entering and leaving the cottage that evening. Would they still deny Amanda's innocence or would they wave it away somehow?

I mean really, what more is required to prove a fact beyond the reporting and videos of major news outlets? If Vixen can't accept this what chance is there she will accept other bits of powerful evidence?
 
So, it would be accurate to say that even IF Amanda had a trillion dollar chartered private luxury jumbo airliner to bring her home from Italy (she didn't and all the evidence proves she didn't because that's stupid), she still was acquitted by the Italian Supreme Court, the European Court for Human Rights found in her favor, and her innocence is supported by literally all the forensic experts and world-class scientists and investigators who have all independently looked at this case. This proves that she didn't actually team up with a random burglar to perform a satanic ritual with her boyfriend of one week the day of (err, the day after I guess bc they forgot) Halloween, and the burglar did it by himself. Color me shocked.

Is that what you have for us after 12 years Vixen? Thanks for trying to convince everyone Amanda is a slut and should be locked up. Good talk.
 
I think I ran it off the rails. Of course Vixen helped.

I was trying to point out that Vixen doesn't care about the truth or the evidence. Not one bit. She will lie about even the most irrelevant point and when exposed she will pivot and add another fabrication. This little circus about the flights is proof of that.

What can you say about someone who even after being shown conclusive overwhelming evidence like the videos showing Amanda and her family going through the gate of a regularly scheduled British Airways flight and dismissing it with an absurd meritless rationalization? We use to speculate what the PGP would do if they saw video of only Rudy (besides Meredith of course) entering and leaving the cottage that evening. Would they still deny Amanda's innocence or would they wave it away somehow?

I mean really, what more is required to prove a fact beyond the reporting and videos of major news outlets? If Vixen can't accept this what chance is there she will accept other bits of powerful evidence?

Be that as it may, the question still remains - WHY was it important for Vixen to try to convince people this was a chartered flight? Even if it had been a chartered flight, it had no bearing on the case nor would it have reflected badly on Amanda and her family. Typically I can find a motive for things Vixen writes, but this one has always escaped me.
 
Be that as it may, the question still remains - WHY was it important for Vixen to try to convince people this was a chartered flight? Even if it had been a chartered flight, it had no bearing on the case nor would it have reflected badly on Amanda and her family. Typically I can find a motive for things Vixen writes, but this one has always escaped me.

Because that was part of the PGP narrative. That justice was rigged by powerful wealthy Americans who took a liking to Amanda and her plight. A multi-million dollar PR effort was launched and a private jet was sent to bring her home. The private jet story was bouncing around even before the verdict.
 
Because that was part of the PGP narrative. That justice was rigged by powerful wealthy Americans who took a liking to Amanda and her plight. A multi-million dollar PR effort was launched and a private jet was sent to bring her home. The private jet story was bouncing around even before the verdict.

The same nuts who blame the masons and the mafia? Let them have their silly fantasies. It's not worth our time or trouble. This whole air fare discussion is just dumb.
 
Because that was part of the PGP narrative. That justice was rigged by powerful wealthy Americans who took a liking to Amanda and her plight. A multi-million dollar PR effort was launched and a private jet was sent to bring her home. The private jet story was bouncing around even before the verdict.

Not just 'powerful, wealthy Americans'; the mafia, Masons and/or the US State Dept. were also involved in rigging the verdict. Don't forget TJMK, which Vixen parrots, claims that RS's father was a close relative of a known mobster in Canada, Rocco Sollecito. Slick Pete Q. even claimed that RS was Rocco's nephew:
The mafia is the Ndrangheta and Knox buddy Raffale Sollecito was the NEPHEW of Rocco Sollecito, top dog in Canada till he got knocked off.
http://injusticeanywhereforum.com/v...tart=200&sid=b7f1a23ebb784c7e4309b95d7bd1c20d

Remember the claim on TJMK, and repeated here by Vixen, that Dr. Sollecito attended Rocco's memorial service in Bari only to have that exposed as false? That nonsense is still presented on TJMK. This ridiculous speculation on TJMK is also still there:

Rocco’s silencing by death was clearly to Raff’s and Amanda’s advantage, even assuming they had no hand in it. It is likely if Rocco had managed to stay alive that the Italians would have figured out a way to nab him and squeeze him dry.
http://truejustice.org/ee/index.php?/tjmk/comments/being_reported_Significant_Developments/

The one constant on TJMK and among its fans, besides the extreme disparaging of Knox, is the love of conspiracy theories and outrageous speculation.
 
The same nuts who blame the masons and the mafia? Let them have their silly fantasies. It's not worth our time or trouble. This whole air fare discussion is just dumb.

Almost all these conversations are dumb at this point. The good guys won. Life has gone on for the participants. Amanda is getting married and is living in her beautiful new home. Raffaele has a new girlfriend. Hell, even the killer Rudy Guede has been granted day release.

Before Amanda and Raffaele were acquitted there was a reason to hammer at the lies and false narratives by the crazies. But going over the minutiae of the case because one whack a doodle continues to lie about it is really mental masturbation. It might be satisfying but it doesn't get you anywhere.
 
Nigel Scott posted this fascinating article in another forum which I think perfectly describes the PGP "soldier" mindset. I think we can all recognize certain people in it.

Why You Think You're Right, Even When You're Wrong

https://ideas.ted.com/why-you-think...Y3GT0yRt11Mx2kP-2SUPsUwZL0oh9dIehwIRF18XQThUU

Great article. I agree with that writer's conclusion. I absolutely love it when I find out I'm wrong about something. It's an opportunity to learn something new.
 
Great article. I agree with that writer's conclusion. I absolutely love it when I find out I'm wrong about something. It's an opportunity to learn something new.

I can't say I'm thrilled when I learn I'm wrong about something, but I am very curious and do enjoy learning new things.

Those who cannot admit error look like a 5 year old who keeps insisting he didn't eat the cupcake when the evidence shows otherwise:

 
I can't say I'm thrilled when I learn I'm wrong about something, but I am very curious and do enjoy learning new things.

Those who cannot admit error look like a 5 year old who keeps insisting he didn't eat the cupcake when the evidence shows otherwise:

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/thum_716695d82bffac639b.jpg[/qimg]

I use to be embarrassed about it I when I made a public mistake But there really is nothing to be embarrassed about. Now, I just laugh it off. Being wrong doesn't make you stupid, it just means you're misinformed or that you made a miscalculation.

When growing up my father use to say often "if you're not making mistakes you're not learning." And I'm convinced he was right.

I want to be told I am wrong every time I am and as soon as possible. That way I don't have to go around being wrong. If you keep making the same error over and over you're only compounding the mistake. Much better to nip it in the bud.

One of my biggest mistakes I've made in my life is not understanding that most other people don't feel that way and absolutely hate being corrected. It's one of the fastest ways to alienate others. It's necessary some times but unless it is, we shouldn't do it. I think this is sad, but it's definitely true.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom