• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

The Trials of Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito: Part 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pleased to say I have chartered a plane to fly me from London to Malaga next week.
It was quite an easy process, I went on to a website called Easyjet, got together with another 250 people who wanted to go to the same place and we shared the cost of the charter between us.
I don't know why I've never thought of this before.

According to acbytesla you cannot charter a plane for less than (think of a number and double it) £43K.
 
From WTBH, Amanda says that Chris and a supporter who worked for the airline secured them 3 business class seats. The flight attendants kept the journalists from going to the upper section of the 747 where the 3 were seated. At first, that was Chris, Amanda and Deanna. The rest of the family was in the back: Edda, Curt, Ashley, Delaney, Cassandra, Madison, and her aunts, Christina and Janet. Steve Moore was also there.

Amanda did write that Edda and Deanna changed places. She didn't mention any other switching of seats between other family members, but that doesn't mean there wasn't.

I ran across this discussion which took place just after Knox landed in Seattle. Already the myth that Knox and her 'entourage' had taken over the entire upper deck of the 747 had begun. As the saying goes, lies fly around the world before truth gets its pants on.

https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=526615



ROFLMAO

If it's in WTBH it must be true. LOL.

It is unreadable garbage with a lie on almost every other line.
 
I googled plane flights from Florence Italy to Seattle and got it from one of the websites .If you google those exact words you will get about 6 companies' quotes. I did not put in Florence South Carolina as I just checked. I have to admit I might have got lucky because the best I could do for tomorrow with two stops is about £700. I am sure there is a whole range of prices one can get and would concede the ones I quoted are the lowest. I hope this does not put you to any trouble in providing citations if asked by fellow posters.

We are not talking about tomorrow. We are talking about 'the next flight' and to be certain of being on it.
 
You're the guys denying it was chartered.

Why yes. Yes we are. And can you figure out why that is, Vix? Let me give you a hint: BECAUSE NO MEDIA REPORTED IT AS BEING CHARTERED. Of course, that could be because British Airways, the flight attendants, and all the journalists on those flights are Masons, Mafia, or just plain "bent" to use your favorite excuse. And I'm sure all those journalists kept in the back of the plane were there because the PR juggernaut couldn't keep them off a privately chartered 747, right?

I'm sure "BA private charter flight #553" is so popular that it's just a coincidence that it still leaves at the same time 8 years later, right?



what the hell is wrong with you?
 
ROFLMAO

If it's in WTBH it must be true. LOL.


Then I suggest you actually disprove what she wrote with sourced evidence. But we all know that's not going to happen, don't we?

It is unreadable garbage with a lie on almost every other line.


Now, now, Vix. Don't be so hard on yourself. Sometimes you actually write things that make some sense. Not often, but sometimes.
 
All we saw from Curt, Edda, Cassandra and Chris was a united effort to support Amanda. As you say, it probably made whatever past issues they may have had irrelevant history.

You obviously didn't see shouty Curt yelling abuse as they were leaving the court on one occasion.

I really am worried about you, Vix. Your reading comprehension has never been particularly good, but now you can't seem to understand an uncomplicated 3 line post. Let me see if I can explain it to you in more simple words:

Family support Amanda together. Mom and Dad forget bad feelings from long ago. That good.

Unless Curt was yelling at Edda, your post had absolutely NOTHING to do with what I wrote.
 
I repeat. You will not get business class on the next flight via Heathrow to Seattle for much less than £10K.


I repeat:

1) You were explicitly quoting fares from LHR to New York City. Your post explicitly said so. Not "business class... via Heathrow to Seattle".

2) I and others showed you that your numbers were way, way short of being accurate or representative.

3) Your overall thesis on this matter is wildly free of any supporting evidence in any case.


Other than that........ :rolleyes:
 
I don't get this whole discussion over airfare. Who cares if it cost 1K or 10K other than the clowns and idiots at places like PMF or TJMK? If it were my kid I'd pay whatever the fare was to get her out of that seething mass of vile corruption as quickly as possible, even if I had to stay back and wait for a cheaper flight for me.
 
Last edited:
We are not talking about tomorrow. We are talking about 'the next flight' and to be certain of being on it.

Well, what we (you and I) were talking about was whether a SINGLE ticket would cost about £10,000.
 
I would agree with others that the price of the ticket is not really the main point. We are all agreed she took a commercial flight and presumably we can all agree that the accumulated costs of flights , accommodation etc over the years would indeed have extraordinarily high.
 
I said 'fair enough' because your account seems reasonable enough. I don't see it as definitive proof that she simply booked the flight the same way as everybody else.

You don't think seeing video of Amanda and her family passing through the gate clearly marked BA553 in Rome and video of Amanda and her family wearing the same clothes holding a press conference at SeaTac airport minutes after BA49 touched down as definitive evidence that she didn't fly on a private jet?
 

"Freeloaders"?

You should really be ashamed of that comment. With the exception of Steve Moore and Madison Paxton those were all part of Amanda's family. And you don't have a clue who paid for any of those tickets. What you keep proving over and over again with such ignorant and degrading comments is that you have no shame or intellectual honesty.
 
I would agree with others that the price of the ticket is not really the main point. We are all agreed she took a commercial flight and presumably we can all agree that the accumulated costs of flights , accommodation etc over the years would indeed have extraordinarily high.

Of course it's not. Originally Vixen said the family flew a private jet back to Seattle. And she said it over and over again.

I then presented the video of Amanda's family passing through an airport gate marked BA553. This is a YouTube Video shot by CBS News. It is titled "Amanda Knox is all smiles as she leaves Italy". BA553 is a regularly scheduled British Airways flight leaving Rome Fiumicino International Airport (FCO) at 11:40 AM arriving at a London Heathrow Airport (LHR) at 1:25 PM. I then presented Associated Press video of British Airways flight 49 touching down at Seattle Tacoma. It is titled Amanda Knox plane arrives in Seattle. It was published October 5, 2011 the day after Amanda's conviction was overturned and she was released.

After I presented these videos, Vixen sort of surrendered this point by saying "fair enough". But now she claims uncertainty about this point saying the tickets would have been too expensive.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom